The Pope: Condoms okay for male prostitutes.....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Just saw this on the news.......

VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict XVI says in a new book that condoms can be justified for male prostitutes seeking to stop the spread of HIV, a stunning comment for a church criticized for its opposition to condoms and for a pontiff who has blamed them for making the AIDS crisis worse.
This Story

The pope made the comments in a book-length interview with a German journalist for "Light of the World: The Pope, the Church and the Signs of the Times," to be released Tuesday. The Vatican newspaper ran excerpts Saturday.

Church teaching has long opposed condoms as a form of artificial contraception, although it has never released an explicit policy about condoms and HIV.

Benedict said that condoms are not a moral solution but that in some cases they could be justified "with the intent of reducing the risk of infection."

Pope says male prostitutes using condoms justifiable to halt spread of HIV

So........for male prostitutes it's okay, but for birth control it's not.

First off......let's not forget that prostitution isn't allowed by the church, but why can't the female prostitutes get the same protection?

Is it because the priests like little boys?

Just saw this on the news.......

VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict XVI says in a new book that condoms can be justified for male prostitutes seeking to stop the spread of HIV, a stunning comment for a church criticized for its opposition to condoms and for a pontiff who has blamed them for making the AIDS crisis worse.
This Story

The pope made the comments in a book-length interview with a German journalist for "Light of the World: The Pope, the Church and the Signs of the Times," to be released Tuesday. The Vatican newspaper ran excerpts Saturday.

Church teaching has long opposed condoms as a form of artificial contraception, although it has never released an explicit policy about condoms and HIV.

Benedict said that condoms are not a moral solution but that in some cases they could be justified "with the intent of reducing the risk of infection."

Pope says male prostitutes using condoms justifiable to halt spread of HIV

So........for male prostitutes it's okay, but for birth control it's not.

First off......let's not forget that prostitution isn't allowed by the church, but why can't the female prostitutes get the same protection?

Is it because the priests like little boys?

For Females, it's about the Catholic Absolutism on Life.

:)

peace...

Isn't the world already too crowded? why wouldn't the church support birth control? its the people from the poorest countries that are having 10-12 children and cannot support them!

Isn't the world already too crowded? why wouldn't the church support birth control? its the people from the poorest countries that are having 10-12 children and cannot support them!

And it's been this way for Generations and the Church hasn't Budged...

Male/Female Sex is for Procreation only According to Catholics... At least the Purists.

Of course these are all Men who have taken a Vow to not have Sex with Women who continue to Uphold this sillyness, so...

peace...

Male/Female Sex is for Procreation only According to Catholics... At least the Purists.

Of course these are all Men who have taken a Vow to not have Sex with Women who continue to Uphold this sillyness, so...

peace...

So why is there an exemption for male prostitutes if sex is supposed to be for procreation only?

peace...

So why is there an exemption for male prostitutes if sex is supposed to be for procreation only?

It's all Religiony... It's not supposed to make Sense. :lol:

It's Designed to Control Populations.

Keep Questioning and you will DIE!... You will go to Hell and you will DIE!...

peace...

peace...

And Procreation is for Man/Woman...

Male Prostitutes are Prostate Exercise for Priests. :thup:

peace...

peace...

That is so ancient, I have had sex with numerous woman and it was never with the intent to make a baby with them. If anything I try to avoid that as much as possible.

peace...

That is so ancient, I have had sex with numerous woman and it was never with the intent to make a baby with them. If anything I try to avoid that as much as possible.

Then I would Suggest you stay away from the Catholic Church as far as Faiths go!... :thup:

peace...

peace...

Then I would Suggest you stay away from the Catholic Church as far as Faiths go!... :thup:

peace...

Great, my girlfriend has started going to a catholic church. No wonder she has been brining up the M word more lately.:(

peace...

Great, my girlfriend has started going to a catholic church. No wonder she has been brining up the M word more lately.:(

That Well is going to Dry up soon... Movealong.com.

Or get Married.

peace...

peace...

That Well is going to Dry up soon... Movealong.com.

Or get Married.

peace...

I just don't think marriage is realistic anymore, I have tried that before and it was a failure. There are no benefits for the man in a marriage anymore. I don't think marriage should be necessary for people to be together, the happiest couples I know are the ones who are not married.

You know.......as far as marriage? It ought to be like an enlistment in the military, and you can choose 3, 4, 5 or 6 years. After the contracted period is up? You can choose to re-enlist (sign up for another time period), or you can just simply go your separate ways.

I mean......we've got contracts for working for people in corporations now. Why not do this for marriage as well?

Cut down on a lot of bad feelings as far as divorce goes.

peace...

And Procreation is for Man/Woman...

Male Prostitutes are Prostate Exercise for Priests. :thup:

peace...

You know.......that might explain a lot. Remember a while back when the Vatican had a gay prostitute ring for the priests?

Hmmm........protecting their own interests I see.

You know.......as far as marriage? It ought to be like an enlistment in the military, and you can choose 3, 4, 5 or 6 years. After the contracted period is up? You can choose to re-enlist (sign up for another time period), or you can just simply go your separate ways.

I mean......we've got contracts for working for people in corporations now. Why not do this for marriage as well?

Cut down on a lot of bad feelings as far as divorce goes.

Thats an idea but the Military offers you alot of benefits marriage does not, housing, free medical care, paid for education when you get out etc. joining the Military now has alot of risks you are putting your life on the line but there are benefits that convince men to do this, I don't see any benefits for men in marriage.

Forum List

Back