Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Decent Muslims would not build there. That would reflect moderate Islam in America. And, no, the majority will not support your 'symbol', we will view it for what it is, a slap in the face at the country who supports you.

Decent law abiding citizens; both muslims and non muslims, should support the moderate Park 51 mosque.

The mosque will be a symbol of America's greatness.

Much like the Statue of Liberty or the Lincoln Memorial.

I don't support the mosque. Please explain how that makes me not a decent person, and how does it make me not a person who abides by the law?

The mosque will not be a symbol of America's greatness. It is nothing like the Statue of Liberty or the Lincoln Memorial. Most decent Muslims - those who really want their mosque to be a symbol of peaceful nature of Islam- want it built elsewhere.

You should not even be put on the defensive. Building a mosque in the shadow of Ground Zero would be as obscene as a Japanese cultural center at Pearl Harbor

The Park 51 mosque will signal that Islam is going to be an integral part of the American experiment. :cool:

Get this straight right now asshole... America is NOT an "experiment." Fuck you, fuck islam, and fuck that ground zero victory mosque straight to hell.

I can relate to you standing behind what you think right, even though we see things differently. It will in the end, work out one way or the other, as ordained. That's not for either of us to say. What will be, will be. Selling the construction project as if America will become something It is not already, by sanctioning the project is disingenuous.
Symbols of the on going American experiment can come in many forms.

Many construction projects can bring out a sense of patriotism when visited.

The Golden Gate bridge or the Hoover Dam would be two examples of this phenomena. :eusa_angel:

I can relate to you standing behind what you think right, even though we see things differently. It will in the end, work out one way or the other, as ordained. That's not for either of us to say. What will be, will be. Selling the construction project as if America will become something It is not already, by sanctioning the project is disingenuous.

The Golden Gate bridge or the Hoover Dam would be two examples of this phenomena. :eusa_angel:

The American experiment? Not one Islamic country has invented anything of value in 1000 years nor manufacture one product with global demand and you call America an experiment?

Laugh out loud funny.

Take your fucking EXPERIMENT and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS mother fucker!

The 1400 year Islamic experiment has imploded.

I don't support the mosque. Please explain how that makes me not a decent person, and how does it make me not a person who abides by the law?
You were the first to use the word "decent" in describing muslims who didn't support building the Park 51 mosque.

So I will ask you, "how does my support of the mosque somehow make me not a decent muslim?"

I'm sure you are a decent Muslim. It is whether you are a decent American that I doubt. You know as well as I do why that particular place is offensive. If Muslims don't care about the feelings of those who lost family and friends in 9/11, that is for them to decide. However, if they do not, then I will say they are not decent Americans. I don't care about you being a decent Muslim, any more than I would think you would care about me being a decent Catholic.... The thing that matters is whether we respect our fellow Americans. I do. You do not. Simple really - and it has jack shit to do with religion.

This fucking "sunni man" posts some of the most dripping with idiocy, condescension, and outright fucking LIES I've ever seen. We ***ALL*** know the purpose of this VICTORY MOSQUE, and neither him or any other fucking muslim and their lies is going to steer us away from the truth.

They've picked a fight, and the fight is on. Them continuing to push to build this mosque is nothing more than one more provocation. They're needling us... rubbing it in our face... taunting.

Last edited:
"This I hope will be the age of experiments in government, and that their basis will be founded in principles of honesty, not of mere force." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, 1796

"This I hope will be the age of experiments in government, and that their basis will be founded in principles of honesty, not of mere force." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, 1796

You know NOTHING of HONESTY ya HOMO... now go find a quote about America being an experiment in 2010, not 214 YEARS AGO... fucking moron.

Last edited:

When might we see one "experimental" democratic government among 60 Islamic autocracies?

When might we see the Islamic world lift itself up from the Middle Ages and not be last in every category from education to literacy to healthcare to productivity to industrial development?

This fucking "sunni man" posts some of the most dripping with idiocy, condescension, and outright fucking LIES I've ever seen. We ***ALL*** know the purpose of this VICTORY MOSQUE, and neither him or any other fucking muslim and their lies is going to steer us away from the truth.

They've picked a fight, and the fight is on. Them continuing to push to build this mosque is nothing more than one more provocation. They're needling us... rubbing it in our face... taunting.

To be fair, Sunni Boy has been brainwashed in the Islamic doctrine of taqiyya that sanctions intentional lying and deception.

It's just another illustration of why Islam is a corrupt cult.

When might we see one "experimental" democratic government among 60 Islamic autocracies?

When might we see the Islamic world lift itself up from the Middle Ages and not be last in every category from education to literacy to healthcare to productivity to industrial development?

The ONLY thing muslims have been FIRST at for the last TWO THOUSAND YEARS has been KILLING. They LOVE BLOODSHED... so much so that they even teach it to their children... isn't this just LOVELY stuff? islam... oh yes... what a beautiful, PEACEFUL.... religion... PFFT... :lol:

lebanonmuslims.jpg

bloodyzq.jpg

Last edited:
The American experiment? Not one Islamic country has invented anything of value in 1000 years nor manufacture one product with global demand and you call America an experiment?
I am not concerned with what any other country is doing or not doing.

My focus is on America and America only. :cool:

You were the first to use the word "decent" in describing muslims who didn't support building the Park 51 mosque.

So I will ask you, "how does my support of the mosque somehow make me not a decent muslim?"

I'm sure you are a decent Muslim. It is whether you are a decent American that I doubt. You know as well as I do why that particular place is offensive. If Muslims don't care about the feelings of those who lost family and friends in 9/11, that is for them to decide. However, if they do not, then I will say they are not decent Americans. I don't care about you being a decent Muslim, any more than I would think you would care about me being a decent Catholic.... The thing that matters is whether we respect our fellow Americans. I do. You do not. Simple really - and it has jack shit to do with religion.

Islamic doctrine teaches that only the ummah [Islamic community] matters and all kafirs [non-Muslims] must be disrespected, persecuted, lied to and even murdered.

In Islam, we are in dar al-harb [house of war] and they will not be satisfied until we are under the dar al Islam [house of Islam]

It's Islam against the civilized world

Muslims have contributed little to the development of America. Your history is in the desert of Arabia, not America.

Your focus is on the DOWNFALL and TAKE OVER of America, is what you should have said had you been man enough to tell the truth. But then you sheet wearing, face covering, hiding, sneaking, terrorist sons a bitches aren't men are you? You're fucking cowards... pig fucking cowards.

When might the Saudi Arabian experiment permit construction of Christian churches, Buddhist temples and Jewish synagogues?

Heck, how about even citizenship to non-Muslims and even permitting non-Muslims to enter Mecca and MEdina?

Muslims have contributed little to the development of America. Your history is in the desert of Arabia, not America.
That is rapidly changing as our demographics increase. :eusa_angel:

btw it is estimated that 25% of the African slaves in America were muslims.

No, not really. The population of insects has grown dramatically over the years, however, quantity does not equate to quality.

For instance, of 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, an embarrassing 2 Muslims have been awarded Nobel Prizes for achievements in the sciences, literature, economics or mathematics.

In stark contrast, of just 13 million Jews in the world, 160 Jews have won Nobel Prizes for their groundbreaking achievements.

Muslims are last in the world in every category. Maybe, Allah needs to step it up a bit.

Forum List

Back