Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Why must the Mosque be built there? isn't there any other location for it?
There is already a mosque 800 yards down the street.

It has been there something like 30 years to serve the Islamic community

But is way over crowded and has no place for the people hold functions or social service classes.

The new mosque will actually be a Community Center; that also has a mosque for it's muslim members.

I agree that Muslims should have their own places to worship, but with all the negative publicity this has caused for Muslims is this even worth it? many Americans see this mosque as a slap in the face. Wouldn't it it be better to just move the project somewhere else? New York is a big city.

There is no reason - other than to provoke Americans. There is no major Mulsim population nearby, there are a sufficient number of mosques to service their community in the area. The only reason they want to build it is to make a point. Many moderate Muslims are in favor of the mosque being moved elsewhere - because they understand the offense it will cause. It is only the fucking moronic Muslims - and, like all religions - Islam has its fair share of idiots - that want it built there.

It's a despicable thing to do. An insult to those who lost their lives there, an insult to their families, an insult to New Yorkers and an insult to Americans. All the building will do is cause more anger and resentment.

I remember the exact day when 9/11 happened, I remember how angry everyone was, and I can't believe less than 10 years later Americans are advocating building a mosque next to ground zero. This is truly baffling, it just shows alot of Americans have short memories or just plain don't care.

But is way over crowded and has no place for the people hold functions or social service classes.

The new mosque will actually be a Community Center; that also has a mosque for it's muslim members.

I agree that Muslims should have their own places to worship, but with all the negative publicity this has caused for Muslims is this even worth it? many Americans see this mosque as a slap in the face. Wouldn't it it be better to just move the project somewhere else? New York is a big city.

Yes, there are 200 mosques throughout NY and 2000 in the US. It's more than a little suspicious the so-called imam is insistent on the Ground Zero location for the mosque.

Allah is very shady

There is no major Mulsim population nearby, there are a sufficient number of mosques to service their community in the area
Please provide Link to back this up.

Thanks

Do your own fucking research. It's your fucking Mosque. It's not even a major residential area. Idiot. You support the mosque only because it's a mosque. If it was a synagogue, and it had been Jews who perpetrated 9/11, you'd be ranting about it. You are a hypocrite. I have no respect for hypocrites.

You want a good relationship with non-Muslims? Prove it. Move the fucking mosque. Show Americans how much you all care.

It's almost a completely commercial neighborhood. On the weekends, it's desolate. Even Muslims in the area agree a new mosque is unnecessary.

Furthermore, there is already an Islamic cultural center nearby on Third Ave.

It's all a ruse.

There is no reason - other than to provoke Americans. There is no major Mulsim population nearby, there are a sufficient number of mosques to service their community in the area. The only reason they want to build it is to make a point. Many moderate Muslims are in favor of the mosque being moved elsewhere - because they understand the offense it will cause. It is only the fucking moronic Muslims - and, like all religions - Islam has its fair share of idiots - that want it built there.

It's a despicable thing to do. An insult to those who lost their lives there, an insult to their families, an insult to New Yorkers and an insult to Americans. All the building will do is cause more anger and resentment.

I remember the exact day when 9/11 happened, I remember how angry everyone was, and I can't believe less than 10 years later Americans are advocating building a mosque next to ground zero. This is truly baffling, it just shows alot of Americans have short memories or just plain don't care.

Well, I used to have breakfast in the restaurant on the roof of one of the towers, called Windows on the World and the ferry I take to NY went past the WTC. I missed the attack by a few minutes.

Well, I used to have breakfast in the restaurant on the roof of one of the towers, called Windows on the World and the ferry I take to NY went past the WTC. I missed the attack by a few minutes.

Thats crazy, your lucky to be alive.

And, I notice that, instead of responding to my legitimate questions, you chose to rant with Marc instead.
Sorry if I offended you CG

I have put Marc39 on ignore.

Please ask any question that you want and I will try to answer. :eusa_angel:

I am no longer interested in your responses. You made accusations about me, refused to discuss it and chose instead to continue your childish tit for tat with Marc. Just so you are aware, you are no better than he is. You are both a disgrace to your professed religions.

Try not to treat us as though we are stupid, Sunni. All Mosques are 'community centers'... for their community. We aren't fooled by pretending it's something it is not.

And, I notice that, instead of responding to my legitimate questions, you chose to rant with Marc instead. That shows me what your major concern is.... and it sure as hell isn't the mosque. It's yet another point scoring bitch by you against Jews.

What a stupid sheep you are. All mosques are not community centers.

According to the FOX news article, this community center will also have a homeless veterans rehab facility. I suppose you'll try to convince us that all mosques have these, and pools and basketball courts too, right?

What a fucking joke you are.

And, I notice that, instead of responding to my legitimate questions, you chose to rant with Marc instead.

I am no longer interested in your responses. You made accusations about me, refused to discuss it and chose instead to continue your childish tit for tat with Marc. Just so you are aware, you are no better than he is. You are both a disgrace to your professed religions.

You don't give a shit about the truth anyway. You are only interested in anti-muslim, anti-Obama, anti-American right wing propaganda for the stupid.

You don't give a shit about the truth anyway. You are only interested in anti-muslim, anti-Obama, anti-American right wing propaganda for the stupid.

Islam is the truth, eh? Muhammad was the biggest liar and gangster who ripped off Judaism and Christianity to concoct his truthful death cult.

Try not to treat us as though we are stupid, Sunni. All Mosques are 'community centers'... for their community. We aren't fooled by pretending it's something it is not.

And, I notice that, instead of responding to my legitimate questions, you chose to rant with Marc instead. That shows me what your major concern is.... and it sure as hell isn't the mosque. It's yet another point scoring bitch by you against Jews.

According to the FOX news article, this community center will also have a homeless veterans rehab facility. I suppose you'll try to convince us that all mosques have these, and pools and basketball courts too, right?

Gee, then I guess my cousin.... who happens to be a Muslim.... lied. I doubt it. But then, I tend not to rely on the media to inform my opinions. The idiot, therefore, is you. Twit.

Please provide Link to back this up.

Thanks

Do your own fucking research. It's your fucking Mosque. It's not even a major residential area. Idiot. You support the mosque only because it's a mosque. If it was a synagogue, and it had been Jews who perpetrated 9/11, you'd be ranting about it. You are a hypocrite. I have no respect for hypocrites.

You want a good relationship with non-Muslims? Prove it. Move the fucking mosque. Show Americans how much you all care.

It's almost a completely commercial neighborhood. On the weekends, it's desolate. Even Muslims in the area agree a new mosque is unnecessary.

Furthermore, there is already an Islamic cultural center nearby on Third Ave.

It's all a ruse.

It probably is all a ruse. It's a FOX news owner who's funding the imam who's trying to build the thing in the first place.

There is no end to the list of Things Wingnuts are Afraid Of

It must be hard for them to type while hiding under the bed

Islam is the truth, eh? Muhammad was the biggest liar and gangster who ripped off Judaism and Christianity to concoct his truthful death cult.

Could you please start a stupid fucking 'whine about Mulsims' thread and leave this one to be focused on the Mosque in question? Or is that too hard for your small brain?

Gee, then I guess my cousin.... who happens to be a Muslim.... lied. I doubt it. But then, I tend not to rely on the media to inform my opinions. The idiot, therefore, is you. Twit.

Obviously you don't rely on much except your cousin for info! LOL!!!!!

Not all mosques are community centers.

To claim that is so just shows what a stupid ass you really are.

What a clown you are in actually believing the mosque is intended to be anything other than a mosque, primarily.

Infidels, especially gay infidels, not welcome

There is no end to the list of Things Wingnuts are Afraid Of

It must be hard for them to type while hiding under the bed

That's for sure.

And now in their glee to be against anything muslim, they are coming out against a community center that also has a christian and jewish prayer room by the way, with a homeless veterans rehab center.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

Forum List

Back