Islamic Community Center Applied For $5 Million Dollar Federal Grant

Your focus is on the DOWNFALL and TAKE OVER of America, is what you should have said had you been man enough to tell the truth.
An integral part of the Great American Experiment is the influx of various peoples and culturals.

There has been many waves of people from all over the world; Jews, Irish, Italians, Vietnamese, Germans, etc.

Mexicans and Muslims seem to comprise the latest wave of immigrants.

Muslims have contributed little to the development of America. Your history is in the desert of Arabia, not America.
That is rapidly changing as our demographics increase. :eusa_angel:

btw it is estimated that 25% of the African slaves in America were muslims.

Given Islam's history of enslavement of the dhimmi and the current subjugation and persecution of non-Muslims, women and gays in Islamic countries, you really don't want to talk about slavery.

Your focus is on the DOWNFALL and TAKE OVER of America, is what you should have said had you been man enough to tell the truth.
An integral part of the Great American Experiment is the influx of various peoples and culturals.

There has been many waves of people from all over the world; Jews, Irish, Italians, Vietnamese, Germans, etc.

The only thing America has left to EXPERIMENT on is HOW TO KILL YOU FUCKERS before YOU KILL ALL US.

Got that asshole?

The so-called ground zero mosque recently applied for a $5 million federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after 9/11, reports The Daily Beast’s John Avlon.

Developers of the controversial Park51 Islamic community center and mosque located two blocks from ground zero earlier this month applied for roughly $5 million in federal grant money set aside for the redevelopment of lower Manhattan after the attacks of September 11, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the matter.

The audacious move stands to reignite the embers of a divisive debate that dominated headlines surrounding the ninth anniversary of the attacks this fall, say people vested in the issue.

The application was submitted under a “community and cultural enhancement” grant program administered by the Lower Manhattan Redevelopment Corporation (LMDC), which oversaw the $20 billion in federal aid allocated in the wake of 9/11 and is currently doling out millions in remaining taxpayer funds for community development. The redevelopment board declined to comment on the application (as did officials from Park51), citing the continuing and confidential process of determining the grant winners.

While news of the application has not previously been made public, developer Sharif El-Gamal outlined it in closed-door meetings, according to two individuals he spoke with directly. The thirtysomething, Brooklyn-born El-Gamal is motivated more by real estate ambition—one of these sources describes him as aspiring to be the next Donald Trump—than Islamic theology or ideology.

Park51’s developers clearly have a legal right to apply for the grant. A list of Frequently Asked Questions that accompanied the application specifically states that religious organizations can make funding requests for capital projects “as long as the request is for a facility or portion of a facility that is dedicated to non-religious activities or uses.” According to an individual familiar with the Park51 application, it requests funds to cover a number of cultural, educational and community development aspects of the proposed 13-story building—but the prayer room is excluded from the grant application.

Ground Zero Mosque Applied For Federal 9/11 Grant, Reports John Avlon - The Daily Beast

so what...

Yet, you curse the Christian and Jew, who form the American Judeo-Christian ethic, 20x each day in prayer when you recite surah al-Fatiha in the Quran, because the Jewish and Christian infidels are not Muslim.

Go back to Arabia, please.

When might the Saudi Arabian experiment permit construction of Christian churches, Buddhist temples and Jewish synagogues?

Heck, how about even citizenship to non-Muslims and even permitting non-Muslims to enter Mecca and MEdina?
Once again, I am only concerned with muslims in America.

What other countries do and their behavior doesn't concern me at all.

Why can't we just keep this thread on topic about the Park 51 mosque here in America?

Last edited:
When might the Saudi Arabian experiment permit construction of Christian churches, Buddhist temples and Jewish synagogues?

Heck, how about even citizenship to non-Muslims and even permitting non-Muslims to enter Mecca and MEdina?
Once again, I am only concerned with muslims in America.

What other countries do and their behavior doesn't concern me at all.

Why can't we just keep this thread on topic about the Park 51 mosque here in America?

Since most of the funding for the mosque would come from Saudi Arabia, it's only fair the Saudis reciprocate by permitting churches, temples and synagogues in Mecca and Medina.

Until such time, no Ground Zero mosque, thank you very much

I could tell you to go back to Israel.

But, this isn't what this thread is about. :cool:

I'm already in Israel, thanks very much. We invented here the Pentium and Centrino microprocessors for Intel that saved Intel and that power most computers in the world. We also built the largest solar power park in the world in California.

What have Muslims brought the US, except, pain and suffering?

Last edited:
Since most of the funding for the mosque would come from Saudi Arabia
Link??

(to back up your B.S statement)

Muhammadan, imam raif has already acknowledged the funding would come from Saudi Arabia.

No surprise there since the Saudis fund most of the mosques around the world AND the madrassahs that teach hatred of the Great Satan America resulting in 9/11.

You are the only bullshitter since Quran sanctions lying and deception

I could tell you to go back to Israel.

But, this isn't what this thread is about. :cool:

I could tell you to grow a set and side with moderate Muslims against the Mosque. Got that kind of courage?

I've lived much of my life throughout the Middle East and the concept of moderate Islam does not exist. That's just a post-9/11 Western invention to make everyone feel better about Muslims.

There is only one flavor of Islam: Islam. bin Laden reads from the same Quran as every other Muslim.

Marc39, since you can't seem to understand the topic of this thread.

I will only respond to posts concerning the Park 51 mosque and it's impact on America.

All other topics will be ignored and need to be addressed on another thread. :doubt:

The Bible from which Mexicans read doesn't teach hatred of the infidel as taught in Quran.

Mexicans do not belong to the ummah that only Muslims can belong to.

In effect, Muslims' first allegiance is to Islam and Allah, not to America.

Marc39, since you can't seem to understand the topic of this thread.

I will only respond to posts concerning the Park 51 mosque and it's impact on America.

All other topics will be ignored and need to be addressed on another thread. :doubt:

Who made you allah?:lol:

Forum List

Back