Islamic Center Defaced with Bacon Slices

I am well aware of the difference between the written laws of the Torah and the oral Talmudic laws of the Hasidic jews

btw secular doesn't denote either conservative or liberal.

Well then.. You'd know that what you were referring to "Dietary laws for gentiles" is not in the Torah at all, it is part of The Hasidic interpretation of the “oral Law" And I know what secular is,:rolleyes: What I was referring to is the branch of Judaism that I am affiliated with. Not reform, not Orthodox, Conservative is between those two in strictness of observance

Bacon is a terrible thing to waste.

Next time, try piss.

Send this gal to clean it up....... PS - she's on her period, sorry Muslims. :(

Building a mosque at ground zero could be called the same exact thing.

Btw....they're already praying in that facility. It's already officially a mosque.

Talk about rubbing shit in the noses of the 9/11 families.

Muslims must be purged completely. They are Islamifying all of Europe.

So would it be fair to conclude that the ones I quoted here, as well as others in this thread, hold the whole religion of Islam culpable for the 9/11 attacks?

(I don't include Jen in this because she's made it pretty clear she does)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjGJPPRD3u0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjGJPPRD3u0[/ame]

Kalam, I would like to know. Do you condemn the attacks of 9/11/2001 on this country? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

Kalam, I would like to know. Do you condemn the attacks of 9/11/2001 on this country? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes.

And anyone who thinks that they happened in a vacuum is a fool.
So that's not a simple yes....

Being that you apparently condemn the attacks on 9-11, so you then think America deserved them? Is that what you mean by "they didn't happen in a vacuum?"

I'll tell you what, these Muslims are some sneaky greasy little fuckers.

Muslims must be purged completely. They are Islamifying all of Europe.

Good idea -- why haven't you started yet?
Personally you can have Europe or most of it anyway, especially France, I think Muslims as a whole would treat tourists, minorities and foreigners better than the elite ruling France currently. :eusa_whistle:

It looks better already:

deja_vu.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, the humanity!
(PR NewsWire) — The New York chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-NY) today called on the FBI to investigate a nail attack on a mosque in that state as a possible hate crime.
CAIR-NY said someone threw a jar of nails near the entrance of a Huntington, N.Y., mosque Wednesday night. The jar broke and nails were scattered in the area of the mosque’s driveway. Suffolk County police are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime. Representatives of the mosque say other possibly bias-motivated incidents have occurred in recent months.
State and national religious and political leaders must address the rising number of hate incidents targeting American Muslims and their institutions,” said CAIR-NY Community Affairs Director Faiza N. Ali. “We urge the FBI to add its resources to the investigation of this troubling incident

Racist tea partiers to be blamed in 5 … 4 … 3 …
(The Japan Times) — A car in front of a mosque in the city of Fukui was found on fire early Wednesday and sign saying “Foreign people GET OUT” written in a mix of Japanese characters and English letters was found posted at the two-story building, police said Thursday.
The possible arson case follows an incident at an Indian restaurant 1.5 km away last month, when a flag was burned and a similar sign posted, they said.
The burning station wagon, owned by a Malaysian student, was discovered at around 1:15 a.m. in the parking lot of the mosque, according to police. There were no injuries.

I'm going to unsubscribe to this thread. It just makes me hungry for bacon when it pops up.

Forum List

Back