Islamic Center Defaced with Bacon Slices

Then why do Muzzies start to riot when a cartoonist draws a Muhammad head on a pig?
Or just draws an image of the paedophile prophet Mo?

Becouse those muslims are barbarians stuck in the 1st century, Thier glory years, They haven't evolved since.:cuckoo:
Incorrect

Christianity was birthed in the 1st century

Islam didn't come into existence untill the 6th century.

I don't know if you are very weak in the subject of history or just confused.

Then why do Muzzies start to riot when a cartoonist draws a Muhammad head on a pig?
Or just draws an image of the paedophile prophet Mo?

Becouse those muslims are barbarians stuck in the 1st century, Thier glory years, They haven't evolved since.:cuckoo:
Incorrect

Christianity was birthed in the 1st century

Islam didn't come into existence untill the 6th century.

I don't know if you are very weak in the subject of history or just confused.

oops.. soory I meant millennia, And Christianity might have started in a small sect in the first century but it didn't realy become a major religion until Rome adapted it, i think around the 3rd century and look how much further advanced they are then islam. Really only a couple hundred years differance.. I guess that says something doesn't it?

Last edited:
Actually, the Muslims didn't have to steal anything.

The Noahide Laws were set up by the Jews for gentiles who were monotheistic.

The written law was given to Moses at Mt Sinai they weren't observed till then.

Maybe you should google "Noahide Laws" and get back with me. :cool:

Boy it's nice to be able to google isn't it? I don't subscribe Hasidic version, I believe that dietry laws are meant for Jews not gentiles. It doesn't make any sense to me, Jews don't seek to convert anybody to be Jewish, its against Jewish law to proselytize, so why would they seek to have gentiles observe dietary laws.. Crazy.. You don't have to observe dietary laws to be a righteous person.

Boy it's nice to be able to google isn't it? I don't subscribe Hasidic version, I believe that dietry laws are meant for Jews not gentiles. It doesn't make any sense to me, Jews don't seek to convert anybody to be Jewish, its against Jewish law to proselytize, so why would they seek to have gentiles observe dietary laws.. Crazy.. You don't have to observe dietary laws to be a righteous person.
You must be a non observant secular Jew.

As I see that you don't know your religion or what the Torah says. :doubt:

Nope not a secular Jew at all, actually conservative, but the Hasidic have thier own ways. And oral law in not in the Torah, Thats called written Law, Maybe you should google tha:eusa_eh:t

Nope not a secular Jew at all, actually conservative, but the Hasidic have thier own ways. And oral law in not in the Torah, Thats called written Law, Maybe you should google tha:eusa_eh:t
I am well aware of the difference between the written laws of the Torah and the oral Talmudic laws of the Hasidic jews

btw secular doesn't denote either conservative or liberal.

Whatever.

All I know is Islam is coming on so many horizons; financially, through our education systems (as clearly bartered by our government), peacefully and failing that, violently.

I believe God is raising them up just like He raised up Babylon against the Jews who had turned from God.

Babylonians worshipped Molech and were far worse than the Jews, but if His people turn their backs on God, God allows things to happen. Why do we think it will happen any differently for us?

We turned our back on God a long time ago and the stain of sin is overflowing on our land and seeping into other nations. Most of us don't even realize the depravity we've fallen into. The view from the bottom of the gutter looks normal if you live there long enough. And every depraved action unaccounted for leads us further into the depravity. We fought for freedom and for a long time treated it responsibly, but now it's used for every excuse to perversion imagined, and the whole country is being dragged down with it.

It's prophesied that we will turn on Israel, that all nations will be against Israel. I didn't think I'd see it in my lifetime but it seems to be the way the tide is going with the help of our depraved universities churning out garbage in so many arenas.

And I'm not speaking against Islam any more. Because where we're headed has nothing to do with Muslims or their beliefs.

We did this to ourselves.

Okay so I'm going to try REALLY HARD not to try to stop Islam from coming. It's not easy.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have mercy on us.

Last edited:
Son that was in 1911 went the people were illiterate and barely knew their religion.

Today pigs and pigs blood don't mean anything to muslims. :cool:

So if pigs don't mean anything to Muslims, explain both these stories:

The THREE LITTLE PIGS fairy tale is offensive to British Muslims Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

UK Cafe owner ordered to remove extractor fan because neighbor claimed ‘smell of frying bacon offends Muslims’ is MARRIED TO A MUSLIM Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

Son that was in 1911 went the people were illiterate and barely knew their religion.

Today pigs and pigs blood don't mean anything to muslims. :cool:

So if pigs don't mean anything to Muslims, explain both these stories:

The THREE LITTLE PIGS fairy tale is offensive to British Muslims Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

UK Cafe owner ordered to remove extractor fan because neighbor claimed ‘smell of frying bacon offends Muslims’ is MARRIED TO A MUSLIM Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

Many times people don't really know their own religion as well as they should.

Or sometimes it's the culture they grew up in that misleads them.

Either way, a pig is just like any other farm animal.

Except Jews and Muslims are not allowed to eat them. :cool:

Okay so I'm going to try REALLY HARD not to try to stop Islam from coming. It's not easy.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have mercy on us.
Back when I used to attend church Iin the 80's..

It was the Communists who were the armies of Gog and Magog in the Bible.

The Communist Russians were going to over run Israel lead by the Anti-Christ.

Which was the prerequisite for the return of Jesus.

But, then the Berlin Wall fell and Communism basically disappeared.

Christian Preachers didn't admit they had got it wrong to the members and basically kept quiet.

Then 9/11 took place.

Now the Muslims and Islam have replaced the Russians and Communism.

Same eschatology and rhetoric from the pulpit; just different players. :doubt:

Forum List

Back