Islamic Center Defaced with Bacon Slices

Hard to believe Anyone would contradict me if I state something about Islam.
Islam Question and Answer - What is the reason for the prohibition on pork?

wait, this is new to me from your link

“He has forbidden you only the Maytah (dead animals), and blood, and the flesh of swine…”
[al-Baqarah 2:173] "

They can't eat dead animals? What, they eat them alive??? :doubt:

Oh good grief, essentially they can't eat roadkill.

Clever trick...will they be doing the nearby Jewish Center next?

Why should they? Jews aren't trying to impose Sharia law on anyone or flying jets into buildings or following Mohammad in slaughtering everyone that doesn't accept him.

Besides, I think the Jews came up with this to discourage bus bombings, something about pig blood on the buses.

Oh, so the bacon stunt was to stop Sharia law and to stop flying jets into buildings? Did it work?

people act like there is one kind of bacon. Im muslim and i eat turkey bacon all the time.

But of course fools used pork bacon.

Im not really offended by what they did. I think its an immature act foolish.

bacon-bikini.jpg

people act like there is one kind of bacon. Im muslim and i eat turkey bacon all the time.

But of course fools used pork bacon.

Im not really offended by what they did. I think its an immature act foolish.

If in your mind you pretend its pork bacon, is that a sin?

Yep, immature and actually probably just scared the Hell out of the poor Christian lady that handles their mail in the office.

When Muslims eat, are they allowed to "pig out"?

Clever trick...will they be doing the nearby Jewish Center next?

Why should they? Jews aren't trying to impose Sharia law on anyone or flying jets into buildings or following Mohammad in slaughtering everyone that doesn't accept him.

Besides, I think the Jews came up with this to discourage bus bombings, something about pig blood on the buses.

Oh, so the bacon stunt was to stop Sharia law and to stop flying jets into buildings? Did it work?

So what's the Sharia law on homosexuality? Are Muslims more tolerant than the evil West?:eusa_whistle:

Shows how stupid the racists in SC are.

Muslims are not allowed to eat bacon. It does not mean that they cower in fear like some vampire with a crucifix.

Is Muslim a race? If so, fling a plane into two tall buildings is the most racist thing anyone could ever do.

Shows how stupid the racists in SC are.

Muslims are not allowed to eat bacon. It does not mean that they cower in fear like some vampire with a crucifix.

Is Muslim a race? If so, fling a plane into two tall buildings is the most racist thing anyone could ever do.

If you object to Islam, you're a bigot and somehow identifying Islam as an enemy is supposed to be worse than identifying a country, but how is that possible? You're born Japanese or Chinese or African or Mexican or Norwegian, but to be a Muslim is a choice. Identifying an enemy because of their belief system, which is to dominate infidels, should be preferable to identifying a race and whole country.

To choose to be Muslim is to choose the ideology that wants to control the world politically. Islam is a lot more than just a religion, their own saying is, "Its a way of life"

That way of life is deadly or oppressive to every other belief.

And O'Reilly, whom I admire greatly, needs to study Islam a lot harder before he goes making statements like 'all Rauf has to do is condemn 911 and I'll help him build the mosque.' Does O'Reilly really think it would be that hard for Rauf to do? Ten years from now if the mosque gets built and the celebrations of a victory mosque are happening, is anybody going to care that Rauf told O'Reilly that he condemned 911??? Rauf would be a hero for doing anything to further the cause of Islam, wake up O'Reilly!

JenT, what exactly would you like to hear Rauf say about 9/11 ?

I would like to hear him say "our organization condemns ALL acts of violence in the name of Allah and we likewise condemn all groups recognized as terrorist organizations by the government of the United States. We have nothing to do with them, want nothing to do with them, and will gladly volunteer for ANY scrutiny to prove our sincerity.

Further, as a sign of goodwill, we will take feelings into account and CHOOSE to build our mosque elsewhere"

Bet he won't EVER say anything even remotely close to that.

Forum List

Back