Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

----------------------------------- little I know about it is that the O.T. is a History book that is no longer what Christians use as a primary source . Sure its there but all Bible believers [mostly] use the New Testament these last few hundred or many hundred years since Jesus appeared Alang .
Did God command Joshua to kill every man, woman, child, and animal in Jericho?
-------------------------------------- not going to get into a Bible Quote battle with you Alang . As a practical matter simply look at the Fruits of Christianity throughout history since Jesus and compare to the beheadings and bombings and the throwing of GAYS off high places and roofs . And that's current practice of the modern and young religion of 'islam' which was founded in ABOUT 6 - 700 AD Alang .
Got it. You judge Christianity by their best adherents and Islam by their worst.
They are not the worst. The literature says they are the best.There is no greater deed than jihad. A guy named Muhammad said that. He happens to be a role model for Muslim men that is why Islam creates terrorists and devout that carry out stealth jihad.

Do you know what the religion says?
I do know something about the religion, I been to a Muslim country, and I have a few Muslim friends. I also know there are 1 billion + Muslims on the planet and only a tiny fraction are terrorists and devout that carry out stealth jihad (whatever that is).
Do you know the religion obligates Muslims to advance Islam? Terror is only part of an attack on every plane of our existence to make things Sharia compliant. Look at Europe, no assimilation, also ordered in the Koran. Look at the huge presence in our educational system Islam suddenly has. So your tiny fraction has the same goal in mind and there is a huge support for both.

Do you know the religion obligates Muslims to advance Islam? Terror is only part of an attack on every plane of our existence to make things Sharia compliant. Look at Europe, no assimilation, also ordered in the Koran. Look at the huge presence in our educational system Islam suddenly has. So your tiny fraction has the same goal in mind and there is a huge support for both.
They're doing a terrible job of advancing Islam in my neighborhood, the only people who come to convert me are Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. As for assimilation, my grandparents barely learned English and spent all their time reading and talking in their native language. Assimilation takes 3 generations.

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

I have a question for our Muslim members. I'll admit I am ignorant, but what are general beliefs about non believers? Is living side by side in peace possible, or are non believers supposed to be controlled or eliminated? I have some questions about the Jewish faith as well, because they refer to themselves as the Chosen Ones, and I have met many Jewish people who look down on non Jewish people. Despite all of Chistianity's faults, it has reached a point where it does not care what other people believe. How neighborly is Islam?

They're doing a terrible job of advancing Islam in my neighborhood, the only people who come to convert me are Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. As for assimilation, my grandparents barely learned English and spent all their time reading and talking in their native language. Assimilation takes 3 generations.

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Nothing about killing to get that done. Try again.

You're correct, there is nothing in the Quran that instructs believers to kill to spread the faith. They may kill to defend themselves or in special circumstances but there is no blanket command to kill. There are verses in the Quran that have been taken out of context by some on the right who profit by demonizing Muslims.

The Quran is much like the OT and NT, it contains so many passages that it is easy to cherry pick a few to support any point of view. Taken as a hole, the Quran is no worse than the Bible and, like the Bible, terrible things are sometimes done in its name.

I have a question for our Muslim members. I'll admit I am ignorant, but what are general beliefs about non believers? Is living side by side in peace possible, or are non believers supposed to be controlled or eliminated? I have some questions about the Jewish faith as well, because they refer to themselves as the Chosen Ones, and I have met many Jewish people who look down on non Jewish people. Despite all of Chistianity's faults, it has reached a point where it does not care what other people believe. How neighborly is Islam?
I'm not a Muslim, a Jew, or a Christian so maybe I'm less biased than most, maybe. So far as I know, there is nothing in the Quran that prevents people from other faiths living in peace. Non-Muslims do have to pay a tax but then they don't have to join the military. The problems between Jews and Islam is a recent development stemming from the birth is Israel. Prior to that, Jews lived throughout Muslim lands where they were treated better than they were treated in Christian lands. During the crusades Muslims generally behaved better than Christians.

When you talk about religions you generally mean the culture of the people of that religion. Religions don't change but culture does so the Christianity of 500 years ago is very different than the Christianity of today.

You're correct, there is nothing in the Quran that instructs believers to kill to spread the faith. They may kill to defend themselves or in special circumstances but there is no blanket command to kill. There are verses in the Quran that have been taken out of context by some on the right who profit by demonizing Muslims.

The Quran is much like the OT and NT, it contains so many passages that it is easy to cherry pick a few to support any point of view. Taken as a hole, the Quran is no worse than the Bible and, like the Bible, terrible things are sometimes done in its name.

Muslims Only Supposed to Kill in Self-Defense?
The Truth:

This game involves finding a verse from the Quran that authorizes fighting in self-defense, and then ignoring the others. It is sometimes bolstered by disingenuously slipping in the word "only" to make it appear as if fighting for Allah is limited by this condition.

The Quran certainly gives Muslims permission to fight in self-defense, but it is not the only circumstance under which they may take the lives of others. Fighting is urged in other places "until all religion is for Allah". The faithful are told to fight unbelievers who offer resistance to Islamic rule until they are subjugated.

The myth of killing only in self-defense is easily disproven from the accounts of Muhammad’s own life. His career of violence began with raids on merchant caravans traveling between Syria and Mecca. His men would usually sneak up on unsuspecting drivers and kill those who defended their goods. There was no self-defense involved (on the part of the Muslims, at least). This was old-fashioned armed robbery and murder – sanctioned by Allah (according to Muhammad, who also demanded a fifth of the loot for himself).

The first true battle that Muhammad fought was at Badr, when a Meccan army of 300 was sent out to protect the caravans from Muslim raids. The Meccans did not threaten Muhammad, and (turning this Muslim myth on its ear) only fought in self-defense after they were attacked by the Muslims. Following the battle, Muhammad established the practice of executing surrendered captives – something that would be repeated on many other occasions.

The significance of this episode can hardly be overstated, because it set in motion a long chain of Muslim violence that eventually passed through the heart of America on 9/11. The early Muslims were not being threatened by those whom they attacked, and certainly not by those whom they had captured. They staged aggressive raids to eventually provoke war, just as al-Qaeda attempts to do in our time.

Muslims try to justify Muhammad's violence by claiming that he and his followers “suffered persecution” at the hands of the Meccans in earlier episodes. It is true that Muhammad was evicted from the city of Mecca and had to seek refuge at Medina. But even the worst of this persecution did not rise to the level of killing. Nor were Muhammad and his Muslims in any danger in their new home at Medina. They were free to get on with their lives.

Even Muhammad’s own men evidently questioned whether they should be pursuing and killing people who did not pose a threat to them, since it seemed to contradict earlier, more passive teachings. To convince them, Muhammad passed along a timely revelation from Allah stating that “the persecution of Muslims is worse than slaughter [of non-Muslims]” (Sura 2:191). This verse established the tacit principle that the authority of Muslims is of higher value than the very lives of unbelievers. There is no larger context of morality against which acts are judged. All that matters is how an event impacts or benefits Muslims who follow Islam.

Under Muhammad, slaves and poets were executed, captives were beheaded and adulterers were put into the ground and stoned. None of this was during the heat of battle or necessitated by self-defense.

In addition to the Quran's instruction of violence against unbelievers and non-practicing Muslims (Sura 9), Islamic law mandates death for certain crimes such as blasphemy and apostasy. How does killing a blasphemer, an adulterer or someone who leaves Islam qualify as self defense?

Following his death, Muhammad’s companions stormed the Christian world - taking the Middle East, North Africa and parts of Europe. They attacked and conquered to the east as well, including Persia, Central Asia, and the Indian sub-continent. Few, if any, of these campaigns involved even the pretense of self-defense. They were about Jihad.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.
I'll go with "that's absurd".

The Muslim fanatics can't even organize a small town, much less coordinate the resources and planning necessary to dominate any modern civilization. That's the trade off for a life dedicated to evil,magical nonsense.

The Muslim fanatics can't even organize a small town, much less coordinate the resources and planning necessary to dominate any modern civilization. That's the trade off for a life dedicated to evil,magical nonsense.
You do not have to be organized to achieve the same goal. It is perused anyway possible.

You do not have to be organized to achieve the same goal. It is perused anyway possible.
When that goal is dominatimg a modern, secular civilization with an archaic bit of evil...oh yes, i think you do have to be organized. Heck, this contry is 80% christian (and they are pretty organized), and christians get rebuffed from trying to insert their religion in our state quite frequently.

But these ignorant, terrified fanatics are going to manage it? Ha...no.

When that goal is dominatimg a modern, secular civilization with an archaic bit of evil...oh yes, i think you do have to be organized. Heck, this contry is 80% christian (and they are pretty organized), and christians get rebuffed from trying to insert their religion in our state quite frequently.

But these ignorant, terrified fanatics are going to manage it? Ha...no.
They have the Left helping them. They have useful idiots apologizing for Islam everywhere.

They have the Left helping them.
Yes, as all of that sharia that is nowehere in this country shows.

:rolleyes:
It is not for lack of trying. Look at the influence they have in our schools. They are very small minority to demand so many things, like teaching Islam is peaceful. That is a lie and the Sharia is being enforced by allowing that lie to continue. Sharia says you cannot criticize Islam. Telling the truth would be considered criticism. And our media is obeying.

They are very small minority to demand so many things, like teaching Islam is peaceful.
Stop right there.

So, if they were a larger minority, that would be fine?
When they are a majority there will be no choice. But it has been shown the larger percentage of the population is the more terror there is.

Teaching lies is not what I consider teaching. I call it indoctrination.

When they are a majority there will be no choice.
That isnt going to happen. And yes, there will be a choice. The constitution will still be in place.

We currently have a majority that vote democrat, and an even bigger majority that agree with the Democratic platform. Yes we have president pussyboy in the white house and a republican majority senate.

So....

That isnt going to happen. And yes, there will be a choice. The constitution will still be in place.

We currently have a majority that vote democrat, and an even bigger majority that agree with the Democratic platform. Yes we have president pussyboy in the white house and a republican majority senate.

So....
What does that change about Islam?

So....
What does that change about Islam?
Nothing,nor was anything about Islam implied in my comments. What an odd question.

Yet all the ones that push those ideas(progressives) also embrace and welcome Islam.

Islam is like a cancer, if let in and unchecked, it will spread and kill everything in its path. Once Islam becomes the majority, all other factions are destroyed. Thus why all Islamic countries are devoid of any “diversity.”

Maybe if Christian clergy stopped fucking kids, in the knowledge that their bosses will cover up for them, it would retain mass support ?

Statistics show that clergy are less likely to molest kids than school teachers. Christian clergy that is. We know that Muslims in the Middle East practice molestation of kids.

Forum List

Back