Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

There is simply no comparison between Muslim BEHAVIOR in defense of their faith as compared to a corrupt Christianity.
The victims of the various Christian crusades, pogroms, and inquisitions might not agree.
Total Inquisition victims is less than 5,000 total, the Crusades were about securing the Holy Land for Christians as the Millenium ended, everyone expecting Jesus to return, but the Seljuk Turks were harassing, robbing and raping pilgrims.

You have bought into a stacked deck of agit prop if you think it compares to the steady warfare of the initial spread of Islam, which was almost 100% by the sword.

The moral values are very different in that Islam allows the use of violence to defend itself from those outside the faith and Christianity discourages it.
Some people say the US is a Christian nation...
Indeed.

The United States is, for all practical intents and purposes, a "secularized Christian" nation.

Founded on the principles, philosophy, traditions, history and culture of Christian Europe.

That dominance within the US exists to this day, and is likely to hold true, as far into the future as may be reasonably predicted.

Islam, on the other hand, is a Johnny-Come-Lately knock-off copycat cult with a fetish for war-making and violence, and suppressing womens' rights.

There can be little doubt that great violence and evil have been inflicted upon the world by those professing Christian beliefs.

But when those wrong-doers made war in the name of God, they were doing so in direct contravention to the teachings of their Founder.

Trouble is, when Islam makes war in the name of God, they do so in accordance with the teachings of their Founder.

Big difference.

And, unfortunately, Islam has built-in prohibitions against substantive evolution; changes are locked-out, at the foundational level.

It's founder styled himself the last of the prophets, teaching a 'perfect' and un-changeable dogma, not to be tampered with, moving forward.

Consequently, Islam will never experience a desperately-needed Reformation akin to that experienced by Christianity five hundred years ago.

Today, Islam's cultists tend to confuse resurgence in political power in their domain, with willing submission on the part of outsiders, which isn't happening.

Islam lay dormant, politically and militarily, for centuries, in the Age of European Colonialism.

Given the end of WWII, and the dissolution of those colonial empires, Islam has moved to fill the vacuum left by those defunct systems.

Trouble is, what is moving into that vacuum is medieval, inflexible, intolerant, misogynistic, and hopelessly out of touch with modern life.

The present-day so-called 'resurgence' of Islam is largely confined to their own former domains, it is mostly forcibly maintained, and will not last.

You can't keep people down forever in this new age of instantaneous communication and worldwide sharing of ideas.

Last edited:
Those are hijackings of the Christian religion. There is nothing in the doctrine about killing to advance the religion like there is in Islam. Also they are in the distant past. These are not.
TROP.jpg
Hijackings? I don't think so.
No true Scotsman, or appeal to purity, is an informal fallacy in which one attempts to protect a universal generalization from counterexamples by changing the definition in an ad hoc fashion to exclude the counterexample.​

Distant past? Cultures change but religion does not. Islam must face up to what was done in its' name just as Christianity must.

There is simply no comparison between Muslim BEHAVIOR in defense of their faith as compared to a corrupt Christianity.
The victims of the various Christian crusades, pogroms, and inquisitions might not agree.
Total Inquisition victims is less than 5,000 total, the Crusades were about securing the Holy Land for Christians as the Millenium ended, everyone expecting Jesus to return, but the Seljuk Turks were harassing, robbing and raping pilgrims.

You have bought into a stacked deck of agit prop if you think it compares to the steady warfare of the initial spread of Islam, which was almost 100% by the sword.
Exactly how did Christianity spread in the new world? Hint, swords were involved.

Those are hijackings of the Christian religion. There is nothing in the doctrine about killing to advance the religion like there is in Islam. Also they are in the distant past. These are not.
TROP.jpg
No true Scotsman, or appeal to purity, is an informal fallacy in which one attempts to protect a universal generalization from counterexamples by changing the definition in an ad hoc fashion to exclude the counterexample.​

Distant past? Cultures change but religion does not. Islam must face up to what was done in its' name just as Christianity must.
Christianity is called out daily, Islam is not. And it is done because Islam wants it done. It is not in their name it is what Islam obligates. Terror, rape, murder, and violence of all kind are sanctioned and encouraged that is the huge difference between the two.

TROP.jpg

Christianity is called out daily, Islam is not. And it is done because Islam wants it done. It is not in their name it is what Islam obligates. Terror, rape, murder, and violence of all kind are sanctioned and encouraged that is the huge difference between the two.
Yet the Christian bible contains plenty of terror, rape, murder, and violence of all kinds sanctioned and encouraged (actually commanded) by God.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

I won't be around to see that day, I'd rather die defending my country from that first.

How did we go from Quakers to this bullshit? WTF?!

TROP.jpg

Yet the Christian bible contains plenty of terror, rape, murder, and violence of all kinds sanctioned and encouraged (actually commanded) by God.
----------------------------------------- aren't you talking about the Old Testament rather than the New Testament that Christians normally use Alang ??

TROP.jpg

The OT is history for Christians. God did command those things, and he also commanded them to stop. Islam's commands are open ended there is no stopping until Islam dominates. That is what their holy literature says. No such command in Christianity.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.
Islam hates women and they be ruling the planet in 20 years. Allah will become Alice.

TROP.jpg

----------------------------------------- aren't you talking about the Old Testament rather than the New Testament that Christians normally use Alang ??
Are you saying that the OT is NOT the word of God or the history of His interaction with His chosen people? I don't think that is what Christians normally believe.

The OT is history for Christians. God did command those things, and he also commanded them to stop. Islam's commands are open ended there is no stopping until Islam dominates. That is what their holy literature says. No such command in Christianity.
Where did God command those things to stop? Honest question, I wasn't aware.

TROP.jpg

Are you saying that the OT is NOT the word of God or the history of His interaction with His chosen people? I don't think that is what Christians normally believe.
----------------------------------- little I know about it is that the O.T. is a History book that is no longer what Christians use as a primary source . Sure its there but all Bible believers [mostly] use the New Testament these last few hundred or many hundred years since Jesus appeared Alang .

----------------------------------- little I know about it is that the O.T. is a History book that is no longer what Christians use as a primary source . Sure its there but all Bible believers [mostly] use the New Testament these last few hundred or many hundred years since Jesus appeared Alang .
Did God command Joshua to kill every man, woman, child, and animal in Jericho?

Did God command Joshua to kill every man, woman, child, and animal in Jericho?
-------------------------------------- not going to get into a Bible Quote battle with you Alang . As a practical matter simply look at the Fruits of Christianity throughout history since Jesus and compare to the beheadings and bombings and the throwing of GAYS off high places and roofs . And that's current practice of the modern and young religion of 'islam' which was founded in ABOUT 6 - 700 AD Alang .

Where did God command those things to stop? Honest question, I wasn't aware.
------------------------------------- as I said , the little I am aware of but the Coming of Jesus and His NEW message were to take control over the Old Testaments Old message and the NEW message is over 2 thousand years old I think Alang .

Last edited:
There is every chance that our worries about these over zealous religions will be swept away as today's youth understand the principles of physics, linguistics and psychology.

Forum List

Back