Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

I don't subscribe to any religion.
I do believe in the God of Abraham. Therefore I live and devote my life to one verse in the KJV.
I have come to the conclusion that the entire Bible can be followed and condensed to one sentence.

To wit: Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Who says I can't have morals, decency, and a sense of spirituality?
That comes, whether you accept it or not, from the dominate CHRISTIAN culture you reject. Morality is not a natural state apart feom God.
Whose God?
Just Christian?
No other religion has these morals?

All moral codes have been written by mankind. While my moral code may have some roots in organized religion, I neither require a house of worship or an interpreter to maintain it.
The universe may not even recognize our morals.

Islam is an ideological virus hard wired to replicate itself until all else is destroyed.

The only thing that will stop it is for people of other cultures to start believing in their own. The west is failing at that due to white guilt. Fly the Union Jack in Britain and be accused of some sort of "ism". Wear a little hat wanting greatness for America and get physically attacked.

Toynbee said it best -- cultures die by suicide, not murder.

Churches lack of focus on the teachings of Jesus, involvement in the business of government. the noticeable greed of many church leaders. drives young people away, they are looking for a place that supports peace & love, not hate for those different than them self's, Don't see Islam as a big problem for united states.

Isis comes to the Empire and MS 13 will hang them with rosary beads and shove tortillas in their mouth so you can't hear them screaming Wally(pbuh) save us ! !

the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

I told you once, and I told you twice, but you never listen to my advice.

ISLAM IS UTTER EVIL BUNK.

Unless you believe the sun orbits the earth like it says in the Quran.

The educated people of the west will not tolerate the nonsense that is Islam. It will die out as a religion.

The educated people of the west will not tolerate the nonsense that is Islam. It will die out as a religion.

It's not a religion, it's a cult of slavery, death and conquest. It's pushing for a war it can't win.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.
Islam is at the bottom of that swirling toilet you speak of. Islam teaches hate. You know that as well as anyone. You prefer hate. Your prerogative.

2:191-194 Religion is for Allah..."
2:216-218 "Fighting is Ordained for You Though You Dislike It..."
2:244 "Fight in the Way of Allah..."
3:28, 5:51 "Take Not the Jews and Christians as Friends..."
3:56 "Disbelievers Will Be Punished in This World..."
3:151 "We Shall Cast Terror into the Hearts of Those Who Disbelieve..."
4:74 "Sell the Life of This World for the Hereafter..."
4:89 "If They Turn Away, Seize Them and Kill Them..."
4:95 "Not Equal are the Believers Who Sit at Home and Those Who Fight for Allah..."
4:104 "And Do Not Be Weak in Pursuit of the Enemy..."
5:33 "Those Who Do Mischief in the Land Shall be Killed or Crucified..."
8:12 "I will Cast Terror into the Hearts of Those who Disbelieve... Strike off Their Heads..."
8:39 "Fight Them Until There is No More Fitna and Religion Be Only for Allah..."
8:59-60 "Make Ready Against [the Disbelievers] All Steeds of War..."
9:5 "Slay the Idolaters Wherever You Find Them..."
9:29 "Fight Those Who Believe Not in Allah..."
9:30 "They Say 'Son of God', May Allah Destroy Them..."
9:38-42 "If You March Not Forth, He Will Punish You With a Painful Torment..."
9:73 (9:88, 9:11) "Strive Hard Against the Unbelievers and Hypocrites and Be Unyielding..."
9:123 "Fight Those of the Unbelievers Who are Near to You..."
18:65-81 "They Proceeded, Till They Met a Boy, Whom He Killed..."
47:4 "When You Meet Those Who Disbelieve, Smite Them at Their Necks..."
47:35 "Be Not Faint-Hearted, Crying for Peace When You Should Be Uppermost..."
61:4 "Surely Allah Loves Those Who Fight in His Way..."
61:9 "He Sent Muhammad to Make Islam Superior over All Other Religion..."
66:9 "Strive Hard Against the Disbelievers and Be Severe Against Them..."

We all have the right to believe what ever we want, it becomes a problem when you think there is something wrong with anyone who believes differently than your self. then acts in a hatful way towards them.

We all have the right to believe what ever we want, it becomes a problem when you think there is something wrong with anyone who believes differently than your self. then acts in a hatful way towards them.
Yes, you have the right to believe whatever nonsense you want, but some beliefs are rooted in the TRUTH and some are built on a foundation of lies.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

Islam is not a religion in my opinion. It is a medieval version of fascism, designed from the ground up by a vicious warlord to raise illiterate and obedient armies with which to defeat and conquer territory. And Sharia is in direct contradiction to western civilization. So although you raise some valid points about modern cultural rot brought about by the left, Islam is not the answer.
Therein lies the genius. It's not "just a religion". It has inbuilt mechanisms to not only defend itself, nor merely spread itself... It also has an inbuilt prerogative to eliminate its competitors. It has all the bases covered. That's why its stronger than ever before in its ancestral home lands, and growing stronger. Not only that but its expanding into historically Christian lands, at a remarkable rate.
The ironic part? This time... Its conquering Europe without the sword. Europe has been in an increasing trend of simply discarding christianity. Leaving a void. One islam is more than ready, willing, and able to fill.

Islam is at the bottom of that swirling toilet you speak of. Islam teaches hate. You know that as well as anyone. You prefer hate. Your prerogative.

2:191-194 Religion is for Allah..."
2:216-218 "Fighting is Ordained for You Though You Dislike It..."
2:244 "Fight in the Way of Allah..."
3:28, 5:51 "Take Not the Jews and Christians as Friends..."
3:56 "Disbelievers Will Be Punished in This World..."
3:151 "We Shall Cast Terror into the Hearts of Those Who Disbelieve..."
4:74 "Sell the Life of This World for the Hereafter..."
4:89 "If They Turn Away, Seize Them and Kill Them..."
4:95 "Not Equal are the Believers Who Sit at Home and Those Who Fight for Allah..."
4:104 "And Do Not Be Weak in Pursuit of the Enemy..."
5:33 "Those Who Do Mischief in the Land Shall be Killed or Crucified..."
8:12 "I will Cast Terror into the Hearts of Those who Disbelieve... Strike off Their Heads..."
8:39 "Fight Them Until There is No More Fitna and Religion Be Only for Allah..."
8:59-60 "Make Ready Against [the Disbelievers] All Steeds of War..."
9:5 "Slay the Idolaters Wherever You Find Them..."
9:29 "Fight Those Who Believe Not in Allah..."
9:30 "They Say 'Son of God', May Allah Destroy Them..."
9:38-42 "If You March Not Forth, He Will Punish You With a Painful Torment..."
9:73 (9:88, 9:11) "Strive Hard Against the Unbelievers and Hypocrites and Be Unyielding..."
9:123 "Fight Those of the Unbelievers Who are Near to You..."
18:65-81 "They Proceeded, Till They Met a Boy, Whom He Killed..."
47:4 "When You Meet Those Who Disbelieve, Smite Them at Their Necks..."
47:35 "Be Not Faint-Hearted, Crying for Peace When You Should Be Uppermost..."
61:4 "Surely Allah Loves Those Who Fight in His Way..."
61:9 "He Sent Muhammad to Make Islam Superior over All Other Religion..."
66:9 "Strive Hard Against the Disbelievers and Be Severe Against Them..."
It sits right there with Atheistism

I think the dominant religion will be none at all as that is the trend
Nature abhors a vacuum. SOMETHING will take the place of your moral vacuum.

I hope so, I doubt it will be something as vile and oppressive as a cult established by a flea bitten warlord, thief, slave merchant pedophile that went to hell 1400 years ago.

It's still preferable to an immoral, soulless, inhuman society that worships a nanny state.

Islamist extremists have cut off the ears of women seized during a night-time raid on a rural town in Cameroon.
1564662975DZP2pv1gBHYKGhzebcxFEqyCJmdoM7.png

Yep. Islam is the way to go.
Women maimed as Boko Haram strikes terror in Cameroon | ICN

I think the dominant religion will be none at all as that is the trend
Nature abhors a vacuum. SOMETHING will take the place of your moral vacuum.

I hope so, I doubt it will be something as vile and oppressive as a cult established by a flea bitten warlord, thief, slave merchant pedophile that went to hell 1400 years ago.

It's still preferable to an immoral, soulless, inhuman society that worships a nanny state.

Atheists believe they will win in the end when the choice is Atheism or Islam.

I believe Islam will win. I believe the next generation of tards will be professing their submission to Allah.

Islam is not a religion. It is a medieval version of fascism, designed from the ground up to raise illiterate and obedient armies with which defeat and conquer territory. And Sharia is in direct contradiction to western civilization. So although you raise some valid points about modern cultural rot brought about by the left, Islam is not the answer.

Degenerate leftists have a fetish for Islam. They're the ones more likely than anyone to convert. But they'll do it for all the wrong reasons. Not because they believe in Allah but because they believe in diversity and tolerance. Before you know it, clerics will be selling rainbow colored hijabs at gay pride parades.
And the parade will be the distance of the tallest building they can throw them off of...

Forum List

Back