Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

Suppose, for a moment, that the Church of Scientology buys Islam in a leveraged debt/equity deal.

I think the dominant religion will be none at all as that is the trend
Nature abhors a vacuum. SOMETHING will take the place of your moral vacuum.

I hope so, I doubt it will be something as vile and oppressive as a cult established by a flea bitten warlord, thief, slave merchant pedophile that went to hell 1400 years ago.

It's still preferable to an immoral, soulless, inhuman society that worships a nanny state.

Atheists believe they will win in the end when the choice is Atheism or Islam.

I believe Islam will win. I believe the next generation of tards will be professing their submission to Allah.

In a war of attrition the mooselimbs easily defeat the collective globalist bed wetters, and even though the left is coddling the jihadist monster, it will turn on them and eat their faces. The nanny state offensive against Christians will result in no one coming to their defense. I'm content to sit behind a scope and watch the last commies empty skull get sawed off by a feral zealot before I project 175 gr of freedom at satan's saracen minion.

In the mean time I have hobbies.

Islamist extremists have cut off the ears of women seized during a night-time raid on a rural town in Cameroon.
1564662975DZP2pv1gBHYKGhzebcxFEqyCJmdoM7.png

Yep. Islam is the way to go.
Women maimed as Boko Haram strikes terror in Cameroon | ICN
Would a picture of a man who died by suicide after losing his wealth , land, children, family, rights, and job be appropriate to insert here? Yeah... But you know... the board rules and all....

Islamist extremists have cut off the ears of women seized during a night-time raid on a rural town in Cameroon.

Would a picture of a man who died by suicide after losing his wealth , land, children, family, rights, and job be appropriate to insert here? Yeah... But you know... the board rules and all....
What rule did that post break?

What rule did that post break?
Not yours... The picture I could have posted. The one that shows the far too common result of this cultures effect on men. Though in truth... even seeing it first hand is unlikely to glean any concern nor "sympathy" . And thus...
This culture is feverishly turning out would be converts, and motivated soldiers for the cause of their "professed enemy".

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.
Judging from history, I think the opposite will happen. Islam will be assimilated into Western civilization and it's mainstream will become no different from the liberal Judaism and Christianity practiced here. Western Islam will then spread back into the rest of the Muslim world and liberalize it there too. May take decades but it will happen despite any temporary backlash.

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

Eh, Islam is pacing itself to have the same problems the Christian world did but maybe 5% worse. Consider the age of Islam and Christianity and compare.

Only difference is we have nukes now. As thrilled as I am that our crazy Christian ancestors did not have nukes to help them deal with the issues of Predetermination and the nature of the Trinity, I'm concerned our Islamic brothers will have nukes to deal with their issues.

Maybe the internet will save us all.

I think the dominant religion will be none at all as that is the trend
Nature abhors a vacuum. SOMETHING will take the place of your moral vacuum.

I hope so, I doubt it will be something as vile and oppressive as a cult established by a flea bitten warlord, thief, slave merchant pedophile that went to hell 1400 years ago.

It's still preferable to an immoral, soulless, inhuman society that worships a nanny state.

Atheists believe they will win in the end when the choice is Atheism or Islam.

I believe Islam will win. I believe the next generation of tards will be professing their submission to Allah.

In a war of attrition the mooselimbs easily defeat the collective globalist bed wetters, and even though the left is coddling the jihadist monster, it will turn on them and eat their faces. The nanny state offensive against Christians will result in no one coming to their defense. I'm content to sit behind a scope and watch the last commies empty skull get sawed off by a feral zealot before I project 175 gr of freedom at satan's saracen minion.

In the mean time I have hobbies.

poetic

Christians have always faced adversity not only in their own ranks but from without. This had made Christianity stronger and more successul than Islam which is an insulated religion because they control the governance, the media and the thinking of the people in it's cult which is a cowardly way to run a religion.

Judging from history, I think the opposite will happen. Islam will be assimilated into Western civilization and it's mainstream will become no different from the liberal Judaism and Christianity practiced here. Western Islam will then spread back into the rest of the Muslim world and liberalize it there too. May take decades but it will happen despite any temporary backlash.
The same communications and social media that has cut back the influence of the Main Stream media is also assisting Muslims in resisting a complete Westernization of Islam.

Where I think Westernization will occur is in rolling back Salafism and violent Jihadis, and things that are more culturally based, like honor killing and clitorectomies of young teens.

But the basic moral values system of the Islamic faith will cause it to replace Christianity in the West because Western clergy are so damned corrupt, degenerate and simply fraudulent.

But the basic moral values system of the Islamic faith will cause it to replace Christianity in the West because Western clergy are so damned corrupt, degenerate and simply fraudulent.
Sorry but I don't see the basic moral values of Islam as any different from those of Christianity:
  • Respect God and his prophets & messengers
  • Obey God
  • Live like God is watching
  • Spread the faith

The thing that made Western Civilization different is our willingness to separate the Temporal realm from the Ecclesiastical. When Rome stopped doing that, it didn't go well for them thereafter.

Sorry but I don't see the basic moral values of Islam as any different from those of Christianity:
  • Obey God
  • Spread the faith
The moral values are very different in that Islam allows the use of violence to defend itself from those outside the faith and Christianity discourages it.

Also while Muslim clergy are sometimes corrupt, their violent consequences if discovered puts a damper on it while in Christianity it is ignored altogether unless the state gets involved.

There is simply no comparison between Muslim BEHAVIOR in defense of their faith as compared to a corrupt Christianity.

• Obey God
  • Spread the faith
The moral values are very different in that Islam allows the use of violence to defend itself from those outside the faith and Christianity discourages it.

Also while Muslim clergy are sometimes corrupt, their violent consequences if discovered puts a damper on it while in Christianity it is ignored altogether unless the state gets involved.

There is simply no comparison between Muslim BEHAVIOR in defense of their faith as compared to a corrupt Christianity.
The victims of the various Christian crusades, pogroms, and inquisitions might not agree.

If the Christians had stood firm and not allowed their religion to be degraded by the secular government and atheist media. The country would still be morally and culturally strong and not in immanant danger of total societal collapse. ... :cool:
But then Individual1 would never be BOTUS.

Who says I can't have morals, decency, and a sense of spirituality?
That comes, whether you accept it or not, from the dominate CHRISTIAN culture you reject. Morality is not a natural state apart from God.
Morals are community norms. Valid morals assist a community to survive/prosper. That morals are derived from communities is demonstrated by the way morals differ as communities differ.

• Obey God
  • Spread the faith

The victims of the various Christian crusades, pogroms, and inquisitions might not agree.
Those are hijackings of the Christian religion. There is nothing in the doctrine about killing to advance the religion like there is in Islam. Also they are in the distant past. These are not.
TROP.jpg

But Islam kills everyone you mentioned and requires people not to be gay but fuck camels and ugly sluts with no noses

Forum List

Back