Islam Question

#2) That was all true. Hence my friends came here and no longer live in Pakistan and Iran. Since you don’t know history I will explain part two to you. When you enter a war you have two options. Accomplish a mission and get the hell out or fully conquer. That is what your favorite country Israel did. They fully conquered their ancient homeland and kicked the Muslim extremists out. The US is too nice. We put just enough troops in Afghanistan and Iraq to accomplish our missions but then we didn’t leave. We lingered. That is stupid and was so by both Bush and Obama. We need to get the hell out or completely conquer and get the UN all pissed off. There can be no middle ground. That has NEVER worked.

Uh, guy, it's 70 years later, you are still fighting the Palestinians... The way to win a war is you win it, then you get the fuck out.. but the Zionists won't let us get out. They want us in there... forever.

That’s plain ignorant. Japan and Germany were the actual Axis of Evil. A better argument would be that we should have entered the wars sooner. In fact both those countries declared war on the US first. You seem very angry and disturbed. You need to get some professional help ASAP. You’re not well.

Again, my dad suffered from PTSD until the day he died from WWII. What they were doing over there was NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. We made it our business. Yeah, the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, after we tried to crush them with Sanctions for two years.

Again, get the feeling you never served a day in your life... or you wouldn't talk so glibly about war.

#2) That was all true. Hence my friends came here and no longer live in Pakistan and Iran. Since you don’t know history I will explain part two to you. When you enter a war you have two options. Accomplish a mission and get the hell out or fully conquer. That is what your favorite country Israel did. They fully conquered their ancient homeland and kicked the Muslim extremists out. The US is too nice. We put just enough troops in Afghanistan and Iraq to accomplish our missions but then we didn’t leave. We lingered. That is stupid and was so by both Bush and Obama. We need to get the hell out or completely conquer and get the UN all pissed off. There can be no middle ground. That has NEVER worked.

Uh, guy, it's 70 years later, you are still fighting the Palestinians... The way to win a war is you win it, then you get the fuck out.. but the Zionists won't let us get out. They want us in there... forever.

Fighting? You mean squashing.

That’s plain ignorant. Japan and Germany were the actual Axis of Evil. A better argument would be that we should have entered the wars sooner. In fact both those countries declared war on the US first. You seem very angry and disturbed. You need to get some professional help ASAP. You’re not well.

Again, my dad suffered from PTSD until the day he died from WWII. What they were doing over there was NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. We made it our business. Yeah, the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, after we tried to crush them with Sanctions for two years.

Again, get the feeling you never served a day in your life... or you wouldn't talk so glibly about war.

War sucks. I lost 90% of my ancestors to war. We were attacked. Sorry about your dad but Germany declared war on us as well. Sometimes war is necessary to achieve peace.

Well, if you take pride in bombing women and children, like the Zionshits do, I guess. . Most of the rest of the world is appalled.

War sucks. I lost 90% of my ancestors to war. We were attacked. Sorry about your dad but Germany declared war on us as well. Sometimes war is necessary to achieve peace.

Sometimes...

But don't pretend we were "attacked". FDR lied America into a way America didn't want. "Our policy of sticking needles into rattlesnakes has gotten us bitten". - Herbert Hoover to a friend after Pearl Harbor.

Well, if you take pride in bombing women and children, like the Zionshits do, I guess. . Most of the rest of the world is appalled.

Sometimes...

But don't pretend we were "attacked". FDR lied America into a way America didn't want. "Our policy of sticking needles into rattlesnakes has gotten us bitten". - Herbert Hoover to a friend after Pearl Harbor.

Joe, with all due respect you have lost this debate and are acting crazy. I ask you politely to please stop stalking me and go away.

Thank you.

Joe, with all due respect you have lost this debate and are acting crazy. I ask you politely to please stop stalking me and go away.

Thank you.

I'm sorry your ignorance of history is so profound.... but the reality- Most Americans didn't want another world war.

Until FDR provoked one. And I generally respect FDR. Just not on this point.

You don't want to get slapped down, then don't post stupid things.

Thank you.

I'm sorry your ignorance of history is so profound.... but the reality- Most Americans didn't want another world war.

Until FDR provoked one. And I generally respect FDR. Just not on this point.

You don't want to get slapped down, then don't post stupid things.

No one wants war. They intercepted a letter to Mexico from German and post the Pearl Harbor attack Germany declared war. Let me guess is was the Jews again? You lost this debate you’re trolling and I asked you to politely stop. Last time I ask politely. Please go away as you sound deranged. Thank you.

No one wants war. They intercepted a letter to Mexico from German and post the Pearl Harbor attack Germany declared war. Let me guess is was the Jews again? You lost this debate you’re trolling and I asked you to politely stop. Last time I ask politely. Please go away as you sound deranged. Thank you.

THis is where you show your ignorance. You are confusing the Zimmerman Telegram, which happened in World War I, with World War II. (The Germans were feeling out Mexico for an Alliance if America entered WWI, but the Mexicans weren't biting, they had enough of their own problems at the time.)

If you can't even get basic facts right, I can see why you want to retreat...

Now go scamper off with your tail between your legs, or find someone else to fight your battles for you.

THis is where you show your ignorance. You are confusing the Zimmerman Telegram, which happened in World War I, with World War II. (The Germans were feeling out Mexico for an Alliance if America entered WWI, but the Mexicans weren't biting, they had enough of their own problems at the time.)

If you can't even get basic facts right, I can see why you want to retreat...

Now go scamper off with your tail between your legs, or find someone else to fight your battles for you.

Pussy. Stop stalking me. OMG. Fuck off.

You don’t know shit about fuck when it comes to WW2 where Germany declared war on us!!! You imbecile.

Forum List

Back