Islam Question

We'll
Compared to the fact that we don’t kill people for being gay or for leaving a religion.

How many people were killed for that last year in the entire Islamic World.

Come on. Give us a number.
We'll
Compared to the fact that we don’t kill people for being gay or for leaving a religion.

We'll never know because they hide the truth in a totalitarian closed society. There you again, defending a murderous backwards misogynistic tribal cult.

We'll

We'll

We'll never know because they hide the truth in a totalitarian closed society. There you again, defending a murderous backwards misogynistic tribal cult.

The fact that they have a capital punishment system is a deterrent speaks volumes. JoeB's Jew hate runs so deep that he ignores the atrocities of the Sharia Law run countries.

I love propaganda pictures and graphs. Such fun. The oil company takes all the risk and does all the work. They earn a profit. In your world, earning a profit from labor is "gouging". If earning a living from work is "gouging", what do you call taking money from people by force in the form of taxes? Idiot.

Okay, lets consider that statement. The oil company does the "Work". um. Yeah. I guess. Actually, the employees do the work, the shareholders and executives just collect revenues.

What I call "Taking money by force" I call, "Doing the business of civilization" What the government spends on just road construction and maintenance is a LOT more than they probably collect in gasoline revenues. Not to mention the expense of keeping troops and ships over there to keep the flow of oil going, the education needed to teach people how to be productive workers for the oil companies... you know.. Civilization Stuff.

Ben Shapiro was just narrating what Pew Research showed. How is he not credible.

Weasel Zionist Propagandist... Pretty much any discussion is over after the words "Ben Shapiro".

So do you have any ACTUAL FIGURES of how many people are killed for "Apostasy"?

The fact that they have a capital punishment system is a deterrent speaks volumes. JoeB's Jew hate runs so deep that he ignores the atrocities of the Sharia Law run countries.

So do we... What's your point?

Meh, you'd have to prove to me that they did something wrong AND THEN prove to me that there's a reason why I should care other than Exxon tells us we should.

I love propaganda pictures and graphs. Such fun. The oil company takes all the risk and does all the work. They earn a profit. In your world, earning a profit from labor is "gouging". If earning a living from work is "gouging", what do you call taking money from people by force in the form of taxes? Idiot.

Okay, lets consider that statement. The oil company does the "Work". um. Yeah. I guess. Actually, the employees do the work, the shareholders and executives just collect revenues.

What I call "Taking money by force" I call, "Doing the business of civilization" What the government spends on just road construction and maintenance is a LOT more than they probably collect in gasoline revenues. Not to mention the expense of keeping troops and ships over there to keep the flow of oil going, the education needed to teach people how to be productive workers for the oil companies... you know.. Civilization Stuff.

Ben Shapiro was just narrating what Pew Research showed. How is he not credible.

Weasel Zionist Propagandist... Pretty much any discussion is over after the words "Ben Shapiro".

Joe you’re so wrong. LMaO. You’re hopeless. IDK how many are killed as the deterrent is so strong. And you don’t understand capitalism whatsoever. Shareholders actually had to earn money and invest it to become shareholders and regarding your Jew hate, F U you fat pig.

Last edited:

So do we... What's your point?

Meh, you'd have to prove to me that they did something wrong AND THEN prove to me that there's a reason why I should care other than Exxon tells us we should.

You’re old. So you won’t be around much longer. But man you have learned zero in your lifetime. So ignorant and dumb.

Oh yeah, there it is....Zionist. Now we know what you're really all about. That's why you're always supporting Muslim scum.

Oh yeah, there it is....Zionist. Now we know what you're really all about. That's why you're always supporting Muslim scum.

I have Been saying this all along. JoeB is a Jew hating fat loser.

That I don't like seeing American boys come back in body bags to prop up someone else's silly religious fantasies? Where have you been?

Nope. I hate Zionism, which is just religious fascism/Apartheid.... and deserved to be hated.

That I don't like seeing American boys come back in body bags to prop up someone else's silly religious fantasies? Where have you been?

Nope. I hate Zionism, which is just religious fascism/Apartheid.... and deserved to be hated.
Is Hitler your grandfather?

So which religion is the one of conquest again?
Easy. The Muslims, which have been trying to conquer and expand for thousands of years, the Muslims, at the heart of just about every conflict on the planet today, the Muslims, which had to be beaten back and held in check since time immortal. Notice that it is the green areas of the Muslims where all the problems are going on while the red areas of Christianity are pretty much where all the peace and prosperity is.

Is Hitler your grandfather?

The Zionists are the new Nazis...

"The Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed the Hostages,
and that is the news..

Is it any wonder, that the Monkey's Confused?
He says, "Mama, the President's a fool,
why do I have to keep reading these technical manuals:
and the Joints Cheifs of Staff and the Brokers on Wall Street said
"Don't make us laugh, your a smart kid "

- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.

Easy. The Muslims, which have been trying to conquer and expand for thousands of years, the Muslims, at the heart of just about every conflict on the planet today, the Muslims, which had to be beaten back and held in check since time immortal. Notice that it is the green areas of the Muslims where all the problems are going on while the red areas of Christianity are pretty much where all the peace and prosperity is.

No, what I noticed is the red areas of Christianity is where they genocided the shit out of the people who lived there previously and wiped out their faith..

While in the Islamic World, they are just trying to hold on to what they have against invaders.

Christianity is an all inclusive religion.

Unless you're Jewish, or Muslim, or something else...

iStock_000014408016Medium.jpg

That argument makes about as much sense as saying that just because the Vikings were ruthless invaders, I should hold it against the Norwegians of today.

No you hate all Jews just man up for once in your pathetic fat life.

No, what I noticed is the red areas of Christianity is where they genocided the shit out of the people who lived there previously and wiped out their faith..

While in the Islamic World, they are just trying to hold on to what they have against invaders.
"While in the Islamic World, they are just trying to hold on to what they have against invaders."
LoL. Good Lord that is the most ass backwards statement on Islam I've ever heard. :21:

I just voted for a Jew to be the governor of my state... so not so much.

"While in the Islamic World, they are just trying to hold on to what they have against invaders."
LoL. Good Lord that is the most ass backwards statement on Islam I've ever heard.

Well, yes we know you are stupid. We've invaded, bombed, or occupied 14 Islamic Countries since 1980.... and we wonder why they fight back.

I just voted for a Jew to be the governor of my state... so not so much.

LoL. Good Lord that is the most ass backwards statement on Islam I've ever heard.

Well, yes we know you are stupid. We've invaded, bombed, or occupied 14 Islamic Countries since 1980.... and we wonder why they fight back.

14 out of 50+? Again how does that impact how they treat women, gays and apostasy? You have yet to answer this question. And who did you vote for precisely?

14 out of 50+? Again how does that impact how they treat women, gays and apostasy? You have yet to answer this question. And who did you vote for precisely?

Oooookay... I live in Chicago.... um, so which Jew could I have possibly voted in as governor?

Hmmmmmm....

Don't strain your brain too much. Basic Geography is beyond you.

I have answered the question about how they treat gays and women... It's none of our fucking business. That's how I answered it.

Forum List

Back