Islam...look in the mirror

They wouldn't get invaded if they would stop killing innocent people for things like movies and *insults*.

Fuck them.
You didn't understand a thing I said in my comment, it went right over the top of your head. The United States, Britain and France have killed far far many more innocent Muslim/Arabs (millions of lives) than the Muslim extremists have killed innocent Westerners. The Muslims/Arabs are reacting to U.S. led NATO imperialist foreign policies in the Middle East...this is what the CIA calls blowback. You sound like an chauvinistic ignoramus with your comment!

In France where people are sent to jail for “Holocaust denial,” considered by law a religious hate crime *, it seems strange then that well timed, raunchy cartoons designed solely to insult and inflame hate against and amongst Muslims worldwide would be defended vigorously by French politicians and chauvinists, such as youself who claim, according to the Christian Science Monitor, that “freedom of the press should not be infringed.” yet...

*[The reasons given by International Jewry for the laws against holocaust debate in parts of Europe is that this would create strife for Jews and incite hatred, yet "freedom of the press" & "free speech" is not to be infringed when making insulting and inflammatory comments about Islam which have incited hostilities]

Would world Jewry consider allowing an open debate in the press on the veracity of the holocaust in the interest of A "free press" & "free speech"?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm a felon(sarcasm). Haha you pathetic loser get a life or some friends. And keep on dreaming

They wouldn't get invaded if they would stop killing innocent people for things like movies and *insults*.

Fuck them.
You didn't understand a thing I said in my comment, it went right over the top of your head. The United States, Britain and France have killed far far many more innocent Muslim/Arabs (millions of lives) than these Muslim extremists have. The Muslims/Arabs are reacting to imperialist foreign policies in the Middle East...this is what the CIA calls blowback. You sound like an chauvinistic ignoramus with your comment!

In France where people are sent to jail for “Holocaust denial,” considered by law a religious hate crime *, it seems strange then that well timed, raunchy cartoons designed solely to insult and inflame hate against and amongst Muslims worldwide would be defended vigorously by French politicians and chauvinists, such as youself who claim, according to the Christian Science Monitor, that “freedom of the press should not be infringed.” yet...

*[The reasons given by International Jewry for the laws against holocaust debate in parts of Europe is that this would create strife for Jews and incite hatred, yet "freedom of the press" & "free speech" is not to be infringed when making insulting and inflammatory comments about Islam which have incited hostilities]

Would world Jewry consider allowing an open debate in the press on the veracity of the holocaust in the interest of A "free press" & "free speech"?

Shut the fuck up. I understand perfectly what you're saying, and I don't even have to read 1/3 of your endlessly annoying posts to completely understand you.

I personally think it's funnier than shit that France published those cartoons, it's the first ballsy thing they've done in...well, ever, I think. They're suffering from their Islamic invasion and I appreciate the fact that they've had enough.

Islam might do well to remember how the French Revolution turned out for the aristocracy and everybody associated with them. If anyone can out-hideously attack and slaughter innocents, it's the French. They chopped off the heads of adults and children alike. Just like modern day muslims. Probably because they were one of the first European countries to get invaded by Islam....they learned those skills from you guys.

And in fact, France was the reason we embarked on the Crusades...

Which didn't turn out all that well for Islam.

Fuck them.
You didn't understand a thing I said in my comment, it went right over the top of your head. The United States, Britain and France have killed far far many more innocent Muslim/Arabs (millions of lives) than these Muslim extremists have. The Muslims/Arabs are reacting to imperialist foreign policies in the Middle East...this is what the CIA calls blowback. You sound like an chauvinistic ignoramus with your comment!

Shut the fuck up. I understand perfectly what you're saying, and I don't even have to read 1/3 of your endlessly annoying posts to completely understand you.

I personally think it's funnier than shit that France published those cartoons, it's the first ballsy thing they've done in...well, ever, I think. They're suffering from their Islamic invasion and I appreciate the fact that they've had enough.

Islam might do well to remember how the French Revolution turned out for the aristocracy and everybody associated with them. If anyone can out-hideously attack and slaughter innocents, it's the French. They chopped off the heads of adults and children alike. Just like modern day muslims. Probably because they were one of the first European countries to get invaded by Islam....they learned those skills from you guys.

I don't have to shut the fuck up and you're definitely a chauvinistic ignoramus!

And in fact, France was the reason we embarked on the Crusades...

Which didn't turn out all that well for Islam.

oh really?...

Muslim Rule, 1187-1917

Salah al-Din ibn Ayyub, 1187 CE
In 1187 Jerusalem fell to Saladin (Salah-al-Din ibn Ayyub), putting an end to the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem. The great golden cross that rose above the Dome of the Rock was toppled and shattered, to be replaced by the crescent, the symbol of Islam. The city was gradually restored by Saladin, who built numerous public structures. Saladin rebuilt the city fortifications and expanded them to include Mount Zion. In 1212 his nephew Al-Mu'azim Issa, ruler of Damscus, continued the building and added inscriptions in his honour in the walls. Seven years later, however, in 1219 he pulled down the walls, fearing that the Crusaders were liable to return to Jerusalem and make use of the fortifications. Jerusalem remained an unprotected, unwalled city until Sulayman the Magnificent rebuilt its defences. Following Saladin's victory Jews returned to Jerusalem, and were joined by immigrants from the Maghreb, France and Yemen.

The Mamelukes, 1250-1517
In 1260 the Mameluke rulers of Egypt conquered Palestine and became the new masters of Jerusalem. While Mameluke Jerusalem bore prime religious importance, politically it was insignificant. The Mamelukes were soldiers who had been brought to Egypt as property of the ruler from the Central Asian steppes. Since they had been brought into the fold of Islam, they felt a deep commitment to that religion. This was reflected in intensive building in Jerusalem, which has left its mark on the Old City to this day, particularly around the Temple Mount.

The Ottomans, 1517-1917
When the Ottoman Turks defeated the Mameluke forces in 1517, Palestine came under the rule of an empire that was to dominate the entire Near East for the next 400 years. At the outset, particularly during the reign of Sultan Sulayman, better known as Sulayman the Magnificent, Jerusalem flourished. Walls and gates, which had lain in ruins since the Ayyubid period, were rebuilt. The ancient aqueduct was reactivated and public drinking fountains were installed. After Sulayman's death, however, cultural and economic stagnation set in, Jerusalem again became a small, unimportant town. For the next 300 years its population barely increased, while trade and commerce were frozen; Jerusalem became a backwater.

The 19th century witnessed far-reaching changes, along with the gradual weakening of the Ottoman Empire. Political change in Jerusalem and indeed throughout the country was accelerated under a policy of Europeanization. European institutions in Jerusalem, particularly those of a religious character, enjoyed growing influence. Foreign consulates, merchants and settlers, grew in both numbers and power, which led to further innovations and modernizing in Palestine.

For the first time in more than a thousand years, settlement began outside the city walls with many Jewish and Muslim neighbourhoods taking springing up. The city's skyline portrayed a new Palestine at once depicting European influence: European-style buildings, bell towers, and monumental structures such as the Russian Compound and the Notre Dame de France Pilgrims' Hostel.

Source link: Palestine

Fuck them.

Did the people of Hawaii do those things and was that why the US invaded?

Why was Iraq invaded?

@ Kosher Ignoramus
Your quote:
"Islam might do well to remember how the French Revolution turned out for the aristocracy and everybody associated with them. If anyone can out-hideously attack and slaughter innocents, it's the French. They chopped off the heads of adults and children alike. Just like modern day muslims. Probably because they were one of the first European countries to get invaded by Islam....they learned those skills from you guys."

#1 The French never chopped the heads off children during the French Revolution...you just make stuff up.

#2 Spain and Portugal were the first countries to be invaded by the Moors.

#3 The Guillotine, which was used to chop Louis XVI head off, was a French creation and the Moors/Muslims had nothing to do with teaching the French about chopping heads off. Queen Mary in England (Bloody Mary) who reigned from 1553 to 1558, had heads chopped off and placed on a spike for all to see what would happen if anyone ever crossed her.

#4 I am not a Muslim, I am a history buff who tries to communicate an accurate history.

Last edited:

I don't have to shut the fuck up and you're definitely a chauvinistic ignoramus!

Shut the fuck up.

@ Kosher Ignoramus
Your quote:
"Islam might do well to remember how the French Revolution turned out for the aristocracy and everybody associated with them. If anyone can out-hideously attack and slaughter innocents, it's the French. They chopped off the heads of adults and children alike. Just like modern day muslims. Probably because they were one of the first European countries to get invaded by Islam....they learned those skills from you guys."

#1 The French never chopped the heads off children during the French Revolution...you just make stuff up.

#2 Spain and Portugal were the first countries to be invaded by the Moors.

#3 The Guillotine, which was used to chop Louis XVI head off, was a French creation and the Moors/Muslims had nothing to do with teaching the French about chopping heads off. Queen Mary in England (Bloody Mary) who reigned from 1553 to 1558, had heads chopped off and placed on a spike for all to see what would happen if anyone ever crossed her.

#4 I am not a Muslim, I am a history buff who tries to communicate an accurate history.

Except for the dauphin...

They created the guillotine in order to speed things up.

"Born in Versailles, Marie-Thérèse Charlotte de France, called “Madame Royale”, was the first child of Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette. After spending her childhood in the court, she was the only one of the royal children to survive the French Revolution."

Madame Royale - Palace of Versailles

"Born in Versailles, Marie-Thérèse Charlotte de France, called “Madame Royale”, was the first child of Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette. After spending her childhood in the court, she was the only one of the royal children to survive the French Revolution."

Louis XVI and Marie-Antoinette had four children:

Marie-Thérèse
Louis-Joseph
Louis-Charles, aka Louis XVII
Sophie Hélène Beatrix.

Louis-Joseph and Sophie Hélène both died in childhood, before the time of the French Revolution.

Louis-Charles was the Dauphin at the time of the Revolution, and Heir to the Throne. When his parents were arrested and imprisoned in 1792, he was eventually taken from them and held separately from the rest of the family.

Later, during the trial of Marie-Antoinette (after Louis XVI had already been executed), the boy was tortured and forced by the revolutionary authorities to testify during his mother's trial that she had sexually abused him.

Louis-Charles died in prison. Whether it was a deliberate murder or not is not known. He was a sickly child and could quite possibly have died in the unhygenic conditions of the prison and following his rough treatment. Of course it is also possible that the revolutionaries murdered him because in the eyes of monarchists he was now King Louis XVII, and the monarchists sought to restore him to the throne.

Marie-Thérèse, by contrast, survived the revolution. She was released from prison following the end of the Reign of Terror. She lived in exile through the reign of Napoleon to see her uncle Louis XVIII be restored as King of France in 1815, followed by her second uncle, Charles X. She married her cousin's son and became Duchess of Angoulême.

Finally her uncle Charles was deposed as king in 1830 and she moved into exile again. She finally died in 1851 at the age of 73.

As I was saying no children got their heads chopped off

Here ya go, history buff...

"In the Vendéan massacre, recounts Schama, “Every atrocity the time could imagine was meted out to the defenseless population. Women were routinely raped, children killed, both mutilated. . . . At Gonnord . . . two hundred old people, along with mothers and children, [were forced] to kneel in front of a large pit they had dug; they were then shot so as to tumble into their own grave. . . . Thirty children and two women were buried alive when earth was shoveled onto the pit.”

Love the french. Islam may have bitten off a little more than they can chew, if they get pissed off.

Why Robespierre Chose Terror by John Kekes, City Journal Spring 2006

I suppose you're arguing that children were killed in other manner than guillotine, meh, the point is..they were killed, and in particularly nasty ways.

Marie-Thérèse
Louis-Joseph
Sophie Hélène Beatrix.

Louis-Joseph and Sophie Hélène both died in childhood, before the time of the French Revolution.

Louis-Charles was the Dauphin at the time of the Revolution, and Heir to the Throne. When his parents were arrested and imprisoned in 1792, he was eventually taken from them and held separately from the rest of the family.

Later, during the trial of Marie-Antoinette (after Louis XVI had already been executed), the boy was tortured and forced by the revolutionary authorities to testify during his mother's trial that she had sexually abused him.

Louis-Charles died in prison. Whether it was a deliberate murder or not is not known. He was a sickly child and could quite possibly have died in the unhygenic conditions of the prison and following his rough treatment. Of course it is also possible that the revolutionaries murdered him because in the eyes of monarchists he was now King Louis XVII, and the monarchists sought to restore him to the throne.

Marie-Thérèse, by contrast, survived the revolution. She was released from prison following the end of the Reign of Terror. She lived in exile through the reign of Napoleon to see her uncle Louis XVIII be restored as King of France in 1815, followed by her second uncle, Charles X. She married her cousin's son and became Duchess of Angoulême.

Finally her uncle Charles was deposed as king in 1830 and she moved into exile again. She finally died in 1851 at the age of 73.

Oh, I'm sorry. They were starved, tortured, shot, disemboweled and coincidentally, died. They didn't waste the guillotine on them.

My point is they were brutal and completely ruthless.

Marie-Thérèse
Louis-Joseph
Sophie Hélène Beatrix.

Oh, I'm sorry. They were starved, tortured, shot, disemboweled and coincidentally, died. They didn't waste the guillotine on them.

My point is they were brutal and completely ruthless.
I see you're back peddling now...
And Islam had nothing to with it, no influence & no teaching the French how to be brutal right
Your quote:

"Islam might do well to remember how the French Revolution turned out for the aristocracy and everybody associated with them. If anyone can out-hideously attack and slaughter innocents, it's the French. They chopped off the heads of adults and children.alike".

and then you stated it was Islam that taught the French how to chop off heads.

You're an Ignoramus and I'm not wasting any more time on your stupidity!

Yawn, lol. You're going to be a fun toy.

PS..I'm sure some of those kids they slaughter got chopped up. They were chopping people right and left.

And they're fed up with Muslims.

Unfortunately, at this point they're probably outnumbered by them, the idiots.

Forum List

Back