Islam kills 2000 in Nigeria

Islamic Genocide Boko Haram Slaughters 2 000 In One Day - Breitbart

Has anyone heard about this in the news? I haven't.

Looks like Islam is on the move again Mo style.

No word yet on whether they were all cartoonists.

Not to worry though, Obama just came out and said none of them are true Muslims.

"Islam" is a religion. A religion is by definition a concept. A concept can't kill anybody.

Your link OTOH says Boko Haram did it. That's humans. Humans can kill.

I'm a human. I just killed your concept.

Hiya.

Not to worry though, Obama just came out and said none of them are true Muslims.
Must have just been a FEW muslims, you know, like the muslim and chief here refers too, the same FEW bad ones that do all the killing. Those FEW really do some heavy traveling to get around to all those different places on earth.

Somebody better remind the obumanation that those people are all black, and could have been his sons, daughters, wife, and Father (mother means shit to him!)... THEN we'll see 10,000 troops on the ground in Africa!.... Hey, he has to make MARKS if he wants to be KING OF KENYA, once he's out of here!

"Islam" is a religion. A religion is by definition a concept. A concept can't kill anybody.

Your link OTOH says Boko Haram did it. That's humans. Humans can kill.

I'm a human. I just killed your concept.

Hiya.

You know you are right. I'm thinking its the same group of "humans" who go around blowing things up in the name of Allah.

Bush's Christian Crusade into Iraq killed far more innocents.

How many innocents did Obama's Christian Crusade kill in Libya?

You don't know? The hell you say.

I opposed getting into Libya. You're blathering at the wrong person.

Who the hell cares what you approve of? You voted for the lying POS, so take some accountability for him.

Do you only vote for candidates that you agree with on every single issue?

Prove it.

Who the hell cares what you approve of? You voted for the lying POS, so take some accountability for him.

Prove it.

Who cares what the American public think? They promise one thing and do another with impunity in both parties. That's why the term "democracy" means nothing whatsoever. Essentially we just vote for lies and shrug our shoulders to absolve ourselves of any culpability for having voted for them.

Do yourself a favor and vote for another Dim who will go attack Syria like Hillary, while washing your hands of whatever the hell she decides to do in office.

Prove it.

Who cares what the American public think? They promise one thing and do another with impunity in both parties. That's why the term "democracy" means nothing whatsoever. Essentially we just vote for lies and shrug our shoulders to absolve ourselves of any culpability for having voted for them.

lol was that a yes or a no?

Prove it.

lol was that a yes or a no?

I am just telling you to go hide under your "better than thou" partisan shell. You obviously don't have enough brain power to survive without it.

Forum List

Back