Islam kills 2000 in Nigeria

Islamic Genocide Boko Haram Slaughters 2 000 In One Day - Breitbart

Has anyone heard about this in the news? I haven't.

Looks like Islam is on the move again Mo style.

No word yet on whether they were all cartoonists.

Not to worry though, Obama just came out and said none of them are true Muslims.

"Islam" is a religion. A religion is by definition a concept. A concept can't kill anybody.

Your link OTOH says Boko Haram did it. That's humans. Humans can kill.

I'm a human. I just killed your concept.

Hiya.

You know you are right. I'm thinking its the same group of "humans" who go around blowing things up in the name of Allah.

Brothers under the skin of the humans who go around blowing things up in the name of Jesus.

Yet somehow I never hear "Christianism bombs gay bar" or "Christianism murders abortion doctor".

Surely an oversight on my part. I'm sure you covered these. Toss me a link. TIA.

Not to worry though, Obama just came out and said none of them are true Muslims.

"Islam" is a religion. A religion is by definition a concept. A concept can't kill anybody.

Hiya.

You know you are right. I'm thinking its the same group of "humans" who go around blowing things up in the name of Allah.

Brothers under the skin of the humans who go around blowing things up in the name of Jesus.

Yet somehow I never hear "Christianism bombs gay bar" or "Christianism murders abortion doctor".

Surely an oversight on my part. I'm sure you covered these. Toss me a link. TIA.

Naturally there will be people killing in the name of pretty much anything. However, there is a difference between Islam and Christianity.

Christians follow the teachings and example of Jesus, none of which allows this sort of thing. Those that do are going beyond his teachings and examples.

But Mo is a different story altogether. With Mo we travel back to the OT days of murder, destruction, conquest. He then adds to it a 9 year old bride.

Both religions believe their example is the perfect example. Those that follow them must do as they do.......or else!

Hiya.

Naturally there will be people killing in the name of pretty much anything. However, there is a difference between Islam and Christianity.

Christians follow the teachings and example of Jesus, none of which allows this sort of thing. Those that do are going beyond his teachings and examples.

But Mo is a different story altogether. With Mo we travel back to the OT days of murder, destruction, conquest. He then adds to it a 9 year old bride.

Both religions believe their example is the perfect example. Those that follow them must do as they do.......or else!

:lame2:

Hiya.

BS Chritianity says to kill non believers too.

What the Bible says about non-Christians

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

Hiya.

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10

Christianity does not teach to kill, specifically, Jesus did not teach to kill.

Jesus said that you have been told of old to kill your enemies, but I tell you to love them instead.

Jesus NEVER killed, NEVER told anyone to kill, and NEVER took a slave, a child wife, or conquer with the sword.

Over and over Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this world, even though apostates like Constantine, who did not even convert to the faith, hijacked Christianity and created a kingdom in the world in the name of Christ.

For the Christian, only Jesus was perfect. Not even great men in the OT were perfect, like Moses. Moses is pictures as a murderer, someone who stuttered so bad he had to have his brother speak for him, and sinned against God which prevented him from going into the Promised land.

Of course, Islam says otherwise, They paint pretty much every prophet in the Bible as perfect, and then add that the scriptures have been "corrupted" which is why they are not perfect in the Bible. It's the only way to give credence to the notion that Mo was perfect. Only if men can be perfect can Mo be perfect. Any half wit can attest otherwise.

The only reason Jesus was perfect was because he was God in the flesh.

Last edited:
"When we do it it's just; when they do it it's barbarism".

Why that's about the most original concept I've heard all day.

Yawn....

Hiya.

Jesus said that you have been told of old to kill your enemies, but I tell you to love them instead.

Jesus NEVER killed, NEVER told anyone to kill, and NEVER took a slave, a child wife, or conquer with the sword.

Over and over Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this world, even though apostates like Constantine, who did not even convert to the faith, hijacked Christianity and created a kingdom in the world in the name of Christ.

For the Christian, only Jesus was perfect. Not even great men in the OT were perfect, like Moses. Moses is pictures as a murderer, someone who stuttered so bad he had to have his brother speak for him, and sinned against God which prevented him from going into the Promised land.

Of course, Islam says otherwise, They paint pretty much every prophet in the Bible as perfect, and then add that the scriptures have been "corrupted" which is why they are not perfect in the Bible. It's the only way to give credence to the notion that Mo was perfect. Only if men can be perfect can Mo be perfect. Any half wit can attest otherwise.

Jesus didnt do all those things because he was a made up figure. He wasnt god in flesh. He was the son. The quote I gave you is in the NT. Deuteronomy

Pretty disrespectful to lump the victims in with their attackers like that. Seems evident that you care less about those who died than you do about being able to utilize this story to push an anti-Islamic sentiment.

If Muslims follow the religion of PEACE, where there is NO COMPULSION in religion according to Mohammad,
and SURA 109 calls for people to respect each other's ways if there is disagreement they cannot resolve,
then NO clearly those who kill violently are not practicing peace or tolerance of differences.

You answered your own question.

Jesus didnt do all those things because he was a made up figure. He wasnt god in flesh. He was the son. The quote I gave you is in the NT. Deuteronomy
Hi Asclepias
The side of Jesus that secular gentiles tend to understand is Justice under natural laws which is the laws of man.
The side of Jesus that the church refers to is Salvation by God's grace on a spiritual collective level.

He is both. Jesus represents the spirit of Universal Justice that fulfills
BOTH the sacred laws of the Church under God and the natural laws of man under civil
authority of Govt and the State. We are supposed to be joined in harmony
with Peace and Justice for ALL by establishing universal truth, which is what God represents.

Just because you only relate to one side of Jesus as Justice on a local level
doesn't mean the same Jesus can't represent Salvation on the broader scale.

Both, not either/or, but all of the above.

The Father and Son are one. John 10:29–30 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

Hi Asclepias
The side of Jesus that secular gentiles tend to understand is Justice under natural laws which is the laws of man.
The side of Jesus that the church refers to is Salvation by God's grace on a spiritual collective level.

BOTH the sacred laws of the Church under God and the natural laws of man under civil
with Peace and Justice for ALL by establishing universal truth, which is what God represents.

The Father and Son are one. John 10:29–30 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.
I find that hard to believe. Why would you go through all the trouble of having a child by immaculate conception, claim that child is your only begotten son, kill him and then claim it was you all along? Does that make sense to you?

“For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Hi Asclepias

I find that hard to believe. Why would you go through all the trouble of having a child by immaculate conception, claim that child is your only begotten son, kill him and then claim it was you all along? Does that make sense to you?

“For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

Dear Asclepias
This is all SYMBOLIC of the spiritual process by which Justice is made real after Injustice has destroyed humanity.

In order to repair the damage done, this perfect embodiment of Divine Justice with Mercy
has been SENT into the world to bring forgiveness, healing and correction.

In order for this spiritual energy and process to PERMEATE through all the realms of humanity,
past present and future, to correct and heal ALL wrongs over time and space,
the sacrifice and redemption/resurrection of Christ represents the death and rebirth process
to cleanse away and transform all that was injurious into that which is beneficial and good.

Asclepias if you have ever had to clean out viruses that completely invaded your computer
you may have to DOWNLOAD a virus cleaning program into the system,
then KILL it, and REBOOT before the program can infiltrate through all the files to
find and fix the infected areas. So sending Jesus or God's perfect will and divine justice with mercy
into the world and then "killing and rebooting" the system with Christ embedded in man's level
allows this process to take root and be used to cleanse out the bad and to restore the system to work properly.

that's a close analogy I can use to explain how it works globally

If Jesus had flaws and bugs, then this could not be used to clean out the system
but would inject more bugs and flaws.

What the immaculate birth without sin represents is being born into this
world with no previous "karma" or conditioning from parents generations,
otherwise someone has loyalty or debts to one person more than others and is biased.

Jesus as perfect justice means having no bias toward or against any person
so all persons are included equally. No human has that ability as we are all born
under karmic or social conditioning and will favor our families or loved ones more
than strangers we don't know. Jesus represents "equal justice for all people"
universally on a scale that humans are too biased to establish. So this represents
divine justice on a collective scale for all humanity combined over time and space.

Last edited:

Hi Asclepias

Dear Asclepias
This is all SYMBOLIC of the spiritual process by which Justice is made real after Injustice has destroyed humanity.

In order to repair the damage done, this perfect embodiment of Divine Justice with Mercy

In order for this spiritual energy and process to PERMEATE through all the realms of humanity,
the sacrifice and redemption/resurrection of Christ represents the death and rebirth process
to cleanse away and transform all that was injurious into that which is beneficial and good.

Asclepias if you have ever had to clean out viruses that completely invaded your computer
then KILL it, and REBOOT before the program can infiltrate through all the files to
find and fix the infected areas. So sending Jesus or God's perfect will and divine justice with mercy
into the world and then "killing and rebooting" the system with Christ embedded in man's level
allows this process to take root and be used to cleanse out the bad and to restore the system to work properly.

If Jesus had flaws and bugs, then this could not be used to clean out the system

otherwise someone has loyalty or debts to one person more than others and is biased.

so all persons are included equally. No human has that ability as we are all born
under karmic or social conditioning and will favor our families or loved ones more
universally on a scale that humans are too biased to establish. So this represents
divine justice on a collective scale for all humanity combined over time and space.
We're talking about god here. He could snap his fingers and fix everything and no one would be the wiser. Whats all the rigmarole for? Why would god want us to follow his teachings then make the teachings convoluted and subject to interpretation? Sounds exactly like something man would write and use for social control.

Hi Asclepias

Dear Asclepias

We're talking about god here. He could snap his fingers and fix everything and no one would be the wiser. Whats all the rigmarole for? Why would god want us to follow his teachings then make the teachings convoluted and subject to interpretation? Sounds exactly like something man would write and use for social control.

Hi Asclepias everything on earth man hijacks and abuses for control. Of course religion
is, both church and state laws, and any collective organization is going to have power
imbalance which gets corrupted.

Look at the laws of science that have people fighting politically over
geocentric vs. heliocentric to the point of executing people for heresy,
the fight over evolution/creation, over global warming vs. monopoly on carbon credits etc etc.
Anything even science can get abused and politicized for control.

That's a whole other issue.
Just because man abuses science doesn't make science false.
Politicians abuse govt, and we don't throw it out we try to correct that by Constitutional checks and balances
and corrections USING the given system and laws for reforming itself.

Same with the church laws that are used to rebuke and correct
to check the abuses of authority that happen with ANY collective group,
whether church or state, whether business or nonprofit. Even Red Cross
got caught messing with donations, are you going to throw them out because of corruption and abuse?

As for God, the point of our free will and reason is to learn by experience and choice.
So there are good consequences for doing things right in harmony and effectively.
And there are bad consequences for doing things out of line, in conflict error or wastefully/abusively.

If God could magically correct all our bad math answers so we make 100,
we would never learn right from wrong answers or the process of catching
and correcting our own errors.

If God could magically heal our bodies we ruined by abusing them,
then we wouldn't learn responsible and healthy balanced behavior.
We'd do "whatever" because God would just fix it anyway.

That's not what humans are designed to do.

We study cause and effect. If there is physical or social ills
we STUDY what went wrong so we can prevent, reduce or fix it.

That's how we are designed, to carry knowledge by conscience
on a learning curve of "trial and error" of seeking peace/satisfaction
and avoiding pain/suffering, using binary logic of yes/no to seek
what satisfies our will and humanity's greater good at the same time.

On this learning curve, we learn that forgiveness retribution and ill will
begets more negativity and DOESN'T solve problems but escalates them.
We learn that forgiving and working together to resolve conflicts and
rebuild and restore relations and society from past damages
is more sustainable and helps with prevention by learning from our mistakes
and what it takes to fix the damage done by past injustice and wrongs.

There is no shortcut Asclepias

If God were to intervene and fix whatever,
regardless if we acknowledged what went right and what went wrong,
we wouldn't improve. we'd just let God fix it and keep making huge messes!

So there must be consequences for our actions
so we learn the process of cause and effect
and learn to work more effectively and sustainably over time.

No magic fixes is going to teach us to learn and correct our own errors in judgment and action.

Hi Asclepias

Dear Asclepias

Hi Asclepias everything on earth man hijacks and abuses for control. Of course religion
is, both church and state laws, and any collective organization is going to have power
imbalance which gets corrupted.

Look at the laws of science that have people fighting politically over
geocentric vs. heliocentric to the point of executing people for heresy,
the fight over evolution/creation, over global warming vs. monopoly on carbon credits etc etc.
Anything even science can get abused and politicized for control.

That's a whole other issue.
Just because man abuses science doesn't make science false.
Politicians abuse govt, and we don't throw it out we try to correct that by Constitutional checks and balances
and corrections USING the given system and laws for reforming itself.

Same with the church laws that are used to rebuke and correct
to check the abuses of authority that happen with ANY collective group,
whether church or state, whether business or nonprofit. Even Red Cross
got caught messing with donations, are you going to throw them out because of corruption and abuse?

As for God, the point of our free will and reason is to learn by experience and choice.
So there are good consequences for doing things right in harmony and effectively.
And there are bad consequences for doing things out of line, in conflict error or wastefully/abusively.

If God could magically correct all our bad math answers so we make 100,
we would never learn right from wrong answers or the process of catching
and correcting our own errors.

If God could magically heal our bodies we ruined by abusing them,
then we wouldn't learn responsible and healthy balanced behavior.
We'd do "whatever" because God would just fix it anyway.

That's not what humans are designed to do.

We study cause and effect. If there is physical or social ills
we STUDY what went wrong so we can prevent, reduce or fix it.

That's how we are designed, to carry knowledge by conscience
on a learning curve of "trial and error" of seeking peace/satisfaction
and avoiding pain/suffering, using binary logic of yes/no to seek
what satisfies our will and humanity's greater good at the same time.

On this learning curve, we learn that forgiveness retribution and ill will
begets more negativity and DOESN'T solve problems but escalates them.
We learn that forgiving and working together to resolve conflicts and
rebuild and restore relations and society from past damages
is more sustainable and helps with prevention by learning from our mistakes
and what it takes to fix the damage done by past injustice and wrongs.

There is no shortcut Asclepias

If God were to intervene and fix whatever,
regardless if we acknowledged what went right and what went wrong,
we wouldn't improve. we'd just let God fix it and keep making huge messes!

So there must be consequences for our actions
so we learn the process of cause and effect
and learn to work more effectively and sustainably over time.

No magic fixes is going to teach us to learn and correct our own errors in judgment and action.
That still makes no sense. Its an exercise in futility. We are getting worse as a species not improving. Science doesnt advance the theory of morality so it is totally different than a concept that depends on a all seeing individual that cant seem to see the inherent flaws of humans. We had the correct method of living long ago and have moved past that into increasingly dangerous and negative cultures. At this point we possess the ability to wipe out life on earth as we know it yet we dont deserve that ability. We are over populated and out of natural balance. Little children dying of abuse, going hungry, being molested etc etc is a weird way to teach those children consequences. Why doesnt god intervene on behalf of these children? These are innocents. To me that is evidence there is no god per say such as the one in the bible. Whatever or whoever created us is not a god concerned with our morals and ethics.

Hi Asclepias

Dear Asclepias

There is no good or evil without free will of humanity. You say God could just snap his fingers and make us "good" actors, making us essentially robots with no sovereignty of our own. But good and evil actions cannot exist without intent behind them.

Hi Asclepias

Dear Asclepias

That is not what free will is about. We have free will. IMO, God does not interfere in our lives at all. The path we choose is entirely our own. That is the whole reason for the idea behind Heaven and Hell.

Not islam kills thousands of people. radical islam kills thousands of people and the radical islam is a "child" of our ancestors and slavery of people which were islamists in those years! If it were not slavery, today, radical Islam would not exist!

If "Islam killed 2000 in Nigeria" I guess then it's fair to say Christianity killed several hundred thousand in Iraq even after the war by way of US sanctions huh.

If "Islam killed 2000 in Nigeria" I guess then it's fair to say Christianity killed several hundred thousand in Iraq even after the war by way of US sanctions huh.
No. Because the war wasn't waged in the name of Christianity. Whereas book haram is explicitly islamist. There is no equivalence. And your mindset of equivalence is dangerous and suicidal to the West

Forum List

Back