*Islam Is Worse Than You Can Wrap Your Little Brains Around!*

3. It should of been, *NO HOLDS BARRED*, *ALL OUT FUCKING WAR*.
4. It wasn't, it was mamby pambsy war, touchy feely war, endless war, and stupid.

Then put down your fucking Playstation and join the Army or Marines and do something.

Why join the army when they can just drop nukes and they don't? They prefer to have soldiers killed than to drop a nuke. Then why have them if you're too fraidy cat to use them?

Sorry bout that,

1. Well first off we will have to ban islam from America.
2. That is number one.
3. Then when muslims start shit, we hook em up, and send em out!
4. We are living in drastic times.
5. Best way to deal with islam is get them out.
6. And don't let any in.
7. Its the most humane way to deal with islam.
8. And don't tell me we can't do it, islams doing it in saudi arabia.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Germany has some fresh thoughts on what should be done with islam.
2. One thing the stupid fuckers can't pass the grade in schools.
3. Also they drag down the economy by racking up the old muslim lady with a kid a year for ten years.
4. And guess what they never pay.
5. Read all about it here:
German banker hits nerve with anti-immigration book - Yahoo! News

"BERLIN (AFP) – Politicians have rushed to condemn a board member of the German central bank for a new book tackling immigration, but his views have found considerable support among the population at large.

Thilo Sarrazin's book "is not convincing, but it has convinced many people," said the influential Spiegel magazine, which this week has the Bundesbank executive on its cover, calling him a "people's hero."

6. I call him a *Global Hero*, saying what everyman not a muslim should be saying.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Nothing I have seen in the Muslim religion makes me feel it is a religion of peace and love.

Nothing I've seen in ANY religion makes me feel that they are a religion of peace and love. Including Islam.

1. Spoken like a true atheist.
2. Another thing that is wrong with America, you can't sling a fucking dead cat without hitting some scum fucking atheist. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Spoken like a true Christian.

Sorry bout that,

Nothing I've seen in ANY religion makes me feel that they are a religion of peace and love. Including Islam.

1. Spoken like a true atheist.
2. Another thing that is wrong with America, you can't sling a fucking dead cat without hitting some scum fucking atheist. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Spoken like a true Christian.

Exactly, a true Christian is no more tolerant than an idiotic intolerant Islamic.

Sorry bout that,

1. Germany has some fresh thoughts on what should be done with islam.
2. One thing the stupid fuckers can't pass the grade in schools.
3. Also they drag down the economy by racking up the old muslim lady with a kid a year for ten years.
4. And guess what they never pay.
5. Read all about it here:
German banker hits nerve with anti-immigration book - Yahoo! News

"BERLIN (AFP) – Politicians have rushed to condemn a board member of the German central bank for a new book tackling immigration, but his views have found considerable support among the population at large.

Thilo Sarrazin's book "is not convincing, but it has convinced many people," said the influential Spiegel magazine, which this week has the Bundesbank executive on its cover, calling him a "people's hero."

6. I call him a *Global Hero*, saying what everyman not a muslim should be saying.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1-800-GO-ARMY

Quit bitching and get your sorry ass in the fight.

Luckily for you, we are now just conducting combat operations in Afghansitan, which means you'll get a chance to blast some real "Islamofacists".

1. So I'm supposed to wait till I've been harmed?
2. 911, we as a Nation were harmed.
3. It should of been, *NO HOLDS BARRED*, *ALL OUT FUCKING WAR*.
4. It wasn't, it was mamby pambsy war, touchy feely war, endless war, and stupid.
5. I ain't waiting till my heads sawed~chopped off, by some fucking muslim fuck to defend myself, or Nation!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas[/QUOTE]

HI...I don't justify anything here but please MR , DO NOT CONSIDER THAT SUCH GUYS OF 9/11 like to die or just gain fame by attacking tow high building>>also , never put on your mind that they have a message ! No one can make such things unless an avenger !!

think back of the crouched countries PALESTINE for instance , American ministers said ISREAL is strategic , ally and legal . but there are others alive on this planet whom being oppressed and humiliated by Israelis the people of Palestine will fight and resist >

My advice to you as American Nationality which I logically respect to stay in your country .It's charming and cool even ! and if U wish to see the world specially the Arabic countries you will be WELL COME as a visitor, tourist or as MR SAM ?

But if you come to us as a soldier >>>>only death will be there

NO one can believe that Americans like BUSH , CAHINY and Rumsfeld are INNOCENTS
I did not take this fact out of KORAN , but I realised that from what they did in IRAQ

Muslims never attacks CHINA , RUSSIA or AUSTRAILIA

why some of Muslim youth attack New York ?

this is your duty ? also it's mine but I already discovered the matter

Regards

Forum List

Back