*Islam Is Worse Than You Can Wrap Your Little Brains Around!*

I am by no means so left wing loon, But I have to correct you here.

Yes there are some parts of the Koran that can be interpreted to condone Violence against the Infidel. However I believe it is all in the Interpretation of said words. The Majority of Muslims do not believe in or Condone it, However they also are not nearly as vocal in denouncing it as they should be. That might have something to do with the fact that the VAST majority of them live under oppressive Regimes that do not allow them to express their views, or it could be because of a lack of enthusiasm in opposing such actions in the name of Islam. Either way it goes a long way to fuel the Anti Islamic Forces.

You can say it is a religion of peace until you are blue in the face. What People see is that in Practice it is often Applied barbarically and Non Muslims, and women pay the price for it.

Maybe there is another problem. Every time a Muslim speaks up against Islam as it is practiced today someone targets him for retribution. That wouldn't stop everyone, but when you consider the fact that retribution includes going after their families it is a little easier to understand why they prefer to stay silent.

Clearly, speaking out about the Evil in Islam is a very dangerous thing to do for anyone. But even more so if you are yourself a Muslim.

Nothing I have seen in the Muslim religion makes me feel it is a religion of peace and love.

Islam is not a burger to like or dislike !

Almighty God has sent massengers ,,NOAH ,Abraham ,Moses,Jesus and the last Mohammad ( peace be upon them all )

the religon is the law of the best who knows what is good and what is bad for humanity >

this long lecture is to show you that Muslims like to OBEY and FOLLOW

So f u don't wish to be a Muslim , at least don't harm other by judging them unless they harm you .

Sorry bout that,

So,if what you say is true...that Muslims do not make good Americans.....what is your solution to this problem?

1. Well if they can't make good Americans, then what other choice do we have?
2. You can figure it out I'm sure.
3. Times wasting, but look who is President, thier protector~advocate.
4. You really need to see whats happenning for once, along with everyone else.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So,if what you say is true...that Muslims do not make good Americans.....what is your solution to this problem?

Here's bigrebnc1775's solution

575728_com_killemall.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Nothing I have seen in the Muslim religion makes me feel it is a religion of peace and love.

Almighty God has sent massengers ,,NOAH ,Abraham ,Moses,Jesus and the last Mohammad ( peace be upon them all )

the religon is the law of the best who knows what is good and what is bad for humanity >

So f u don't wish to be a Muslim , at least don't harm other by judging them unless they harm you .

1. So I'm supposed to wait till I've been harmed?
2. 911, we as a Nation were harmed.
3. It should of been, *NO HOLDS BARRED*, *ALL OUT FUCKING WAR*.
4. It wasn't, it was mamby pambsy war, touchy feely war, endless war, and stupid.
5. I ain't waiting till my heads sawed~chopped off, by some fucking muslim fuck to defend myself, or Nation!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Nothing I've seen in ANY religion makes me feel that they are a religion of peace and love. Including Islam.

1. Spoken like a true atheist.
2. Another thing that is wrong with America, you can't sling a fucking dead cat without hitting some scum fucking atheist. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Nothing I've seen in ANY religion makes me feel that they are a religion of peace and love. Including Islam.

1. Spoken like a true atheist.
2. Another thing that is wrong with America, you can't sling a fucking dead cat without hitting some scum fucking atheist. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And I can't beat a religious nut (Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddhist) with a baseball bat as much as I want to, but that's what makes America great.

As well, if you had to choose, who would you hang out with? An atheist or an idiot Islamic asshole? You can't say neither, you have to choose.

Sorry bout that,

1. So I'm supposed to wait till I've been harmed?
2. 911, we as a Nation were harmed.
3. It should of been, *NO HOLDS BARRED*, *ALL OUT FUCKING WAR*.
4. It wasn't, it was mamby pambsy war, touchy feely war, endless war, and stupid.
5. I ain't waiting till my heads sawed~chopped off, by some fucking muslim fuck to defend myself, or Nation!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Great, I'll just sit back, get my carrot sticks and watch the both of you retards kill each other off.

Islam will work just fine in the USA. Did I read that right? Islam will stone people like me to death, I don't want that hate think brutality HERE. They put hits out on artists, journalists, apostolates, THEY HATE free thought. Is that something that needs to be defended?

If you looked at the history of Christianity, you'd find plenty that makes Christianity as evil and in as much contradiction with American philosophy as radical Islam is today.

The fact is: Christianity modernized. The changes in Biblical interpertation, universally, between now and a hundred years ago are outstanding. For example: Just about every form of Christianity was openly anti-Jewish. Nowadays few if any are. 200 years ago, every form of Christianity approved of slavery. Nowadays - none.

Many Muslims believe in a 'modernized' interpertation of the Koran - one that will work within the framework of American philosophy. However many Muslims are either only partially modernized or not modernized. This is the problem: How to promoite the modernized version of Islam.

Of course if any of these dolts were truly 'modernized' everyone would be an atheist.

Islam will work just fine in the USA. Did I read that right? Islam will stone people like me to death, I don't want that hate think brutality HERE. They put hits out on artists, journalists, apostolates, THEY HATE free thought. Is that something that needs to be defended?

Funny, christians did the same thing back in the Medieval times. Islam will just do the same thing that Christianity and Judaism had done to the country, move the country backwards with their archaic laws and question, even try to halt scientific progress.

Ain't religion wonderful?

If you looked at the history of Christianity, you'd find plenty that makes Christianity as evil and in as much contradiction with American philosophy as radical Islam is today.

The fact is: Christianity modernized. The changes in Biblical interpretation, universally, between now and a hundred years ago are outstanding. For example: Just about every form of Christianity was openly anti-Jewish. Nowadays few if any are. 200 years ago, every form of Christianity approved of slavery. Nowadays - none.

Many Muslims believe in a 'modernized' interpretation of the Koran - one that will work within the framework of American philosophy. However many Muslims are either only partially modernized or not modernized. This is the problem: How to promote the modernized version of Islam.

Of course if any of these dolts were truly 'modernized' everyone would be an atheist.

You got that right! If people were modernized, they would know how useless religion is in their lives, and how much better they will be without it.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Islam will hurt you, will kill you, will suck your soul out with a straw.
2. You have no idea what they will and are trying to do to you.
3. Frankly, you're just too fucking stupid.
4. But read this, give it a shot, maybe there is hope for you, but I wouldn't bet *My Life* on it,....
5. Read on;

"CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish
And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are
So quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be
A good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . .. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia .

Religiously - no.. . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah - Except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no... . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual Leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, The great Satan.

Domestically - no. .. . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot Co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no.. . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to As Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 Excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be Very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. ....

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.
SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

THE MARINES WANT THIS TO ROLL ALL OVER THE U.S."

author unknown

6. I hope you got it, but I am sure you will have to have a building fall on you, to allow it to sink in. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hey, if Islam is so bad, how come Republicans helped Iraq write it into their constitution as the "national religion"? After all, we destroyed their old constitution when we invaded. We had the guns. Why allow them to make it like Iran? You can't say it wasn't our place. We made it our place when Republicans convinced America to invade.

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

God never sent Muhammad. Muhammad just borrowed the moon god Allah and said that he was the only one to be worshiped. When Christians and Jews didn't accept his lunacy (pun not intended) Muhammad got furious.

That would lead to all Muslims are moderate until the blow someone up. Of course they all say they are obeying Allah so you would have a bit of a problem there.

I say judge them based on their prophet and
then there is no confusion.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How much experience have you had in actually dealing with Muslims?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What a cowardly dodge.....Texan. Tell us what your solution is...and don't hide this time.

Forum List

Back