Islam is not like other religions

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

There is no doubt about it, Islam is in a league all by themselves.

Top ten countries with the most terrorism

1. Iraq
2. Afghanistan
3. Nigerea
4. Pakistan
5. Syria
6. Yemen
7. India
8. Somolia
9. Egypt
10. Libya.

All but one are predominantly Muslim.

Coincidence?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominic.../#31b316e230d9

Islam is the pit bull of religions.

Most pit bulls are harmless, and owners will swear by them.

However, when you hear of a dog attack, 9 times out of 10 it's a pit bull.

I don't advocate Islam, but I want to note that just a few hundred years ago in the world "Christianity" had a similar behavior, and there were many wars associated with Christianity. The majority of Muslim countries live in the realities of the Middle Ages and perhaps their religion is a secondary cause and main reasons are poverty, weak education.

The majority of Muslim countries live in the realities of the Middle Ages and perhaps their religion is a secondary cause and main reasons are poverty, weak education.

Islam is a younger religion than Christianity. And this is a mass religion. Today, it has successfully come up for use by all sorts of extremists and destabilizers. But on a historical scale this is a very short time. Any religion can be warlike. Anything can be peaceful. Everything depends on the degree of dogmatic nature of the followers and the interest of the instigators. In Russia, about 10% of the population are Muslims. And we are well aware that Muslims can be both aggressive (two Chechen wars, plus constant external problems from Saudi Arabia in former years and IGIL today), and peace-loving ones (Tatarstan is a peaceful Muslim republic within the Russian Federation). I have many friends - Muslims. But they are not Islamists. And so you do not even know that they are Muslims. Well, maybe, you will not make them eat pork. But they drink wine and vodka willingly :D

Update: Sorry, just now drew attention to the nickname - then we are probably compatriots and I wrote the obvious things to you :)

1. Iraq
2. Afghanistan
3. Nigerea
4. Pakistan
5. Syria
6. Yemen
7. India
8. Somolia
9. Egypt
10. Libya.

Coincidence?
How many of these countries were colonies of European imperial powers? How many of these countries had their borders drawn by European imperial powers?

Coincidence?

If you look at sub-Saharan Africa, they to experienced European imperialism and today have problems with violence. But they are not Muslim.

Which religions impose the death penalty for leaving? Which religions have followers robotically and mindlessly emulating everything their founders did, like putting your shoes on like Muhammad, and taking them off like Muhammad, washing like Muhammad, brushing your teeth like Muhammad, entering a room like Muhammad, even sneezing and yawning like Muhammad?

Islam is a psychotic cult, not a religion

There is no doubt about it, Islam is in a league all by themselves.

1. Iraq
2. Afghanistan
3. Nigerea
4. Pakistan
5. Syria
6. Yemen
7. India
8. Somolia
9. Egypt
10. Libya.

Coincidence?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominic.../#31b316e230d9

Islam is the pit bull of religions.

Most pit bulls are harmless, and owners will swear by them.

However, when you hear of a dog attack, 9 times out of 10 it's a pit bull.

Top 10 FOREIGN terrorism countries. The US is number 1 in domestic terrorism, by far.

Top 10 FOREIGN terrorism countries. The US is number 1 in domestic terrorism, by far.

SCOTUS's drug trafficking Rehnquist reichquest for a national Islamidiotocracy religion of pseudo science where old glorys & old testaments would be fuel in a worm hole to Uranus provided by, if one cross is a swastika then all the crosses are swastikas in their second coming of liberty & justice for all Christians master 9/11 terrorism plan with their communism of psychotic Christiananality pedophile mentality patriot act.

Last edited:
I don't advocate Islam, but I want to note that just a few hundred years ago in the world "Christianity" had a similar behavior, and there were many wars associated with Christianity. The majority of Muslim countries live in the realities of the Middle Ages and perhaps their religion is a secondary cause and main reasons are poverty, weak education.

weak education is a consequence of islam-----its core values and its ethos

The majority of Muslim countries live in the realities of the Middle Ages and perhaps their religion is a secondary cause and main reasons are poverty, weak education.

Islam is a younger religion than Christianity. And this is a mass religion. Today, it has successfully come up for use by all sorts of extremists and destabilizers. But on a historical scale this is a very short time. Any religion can be warlike. Anything can be peaceful. Everything depends on the degree of dogmatic nature of the followers and the interest of the instigators. In Russia, about 10% of the population are Muslims. And we are well aware that Muslims can be both aggressive (two Chechen wars, plus constant external problems from Saudi Arabia in former years and IGIL today), and peace-loving ones (Tatarstan is a peaceful Muslim republic within the Russian Federation). I have many friends - Muslims. But they are not Islamists. And so you do not even know that they are Muslims. Well, maybe, you will not make them eat pork. But they drink wine and vodka willingly :D

Update: Sorry, just now drew attention to the nickname - then we are probably compatriots and I wrote the obvious things to you :)

sorry sweetums-----you made no point at all.-----yeah--they probably eat pork too. I have worked with and socialized with hundreds of muslims in the course of my life-----that lots of them are normal people is meaningless. Those who are not normal have a highly glorified LEADER to emulate-----and those willing to emulate that leader are HIGHLY HONORED by millions

Forum List

Back