Islam Is A Major, Great Religion of the World

Islam being derived from Judaism and later Christianity, they need a jihad to find just who the infidel really is.

Islam is like beautiful poem stole from others but the authors meant well. Muslims think they are "purifying" the religion though. Islam is a delusion if that's what they believe.

the book was WRITTEN during the time that those who "MEANT WELL" were already engaged in violent
IMPERIALIST contention with lots of lands and on a murder rampage----much of the book is a JUSTIFICATION FOR VIOLENT JIHAD

Muhammad was the cause of Arab/Muslim imperialism, based on letters he allegedly sent to foreign rulers urging them to convert, and on attacks on foreign lands after conquering Mecca, Muslims interpreted this as Muhammad’s intent on imposing Islam outside of Arabia

Islam Originates in Pagan Moon Worship

islam-crescent-moon.gif

moon.jpg

The symbol to the left is used extensively throughout the Islamic world. Just as Catholicism's origins can be traced back to the pagan Babylon religion, so can Islam be traced back to the pagan moon worship of the Assyrians and Babylonians. Who can deny the paramount influence of the moon in a Muslim’s life? In Islam, the moon is considered the holiest astronomical object, and the moon is the guiding light of ALL Islamic rituals and festivals. Crescent moons and stars are the symbolic sign in the national flags of many Muslim countries, and it is present over the Mosques, in the Muslim graveyard, etc. Muslims do NOT, and never did, follow the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. They worship a pagan false god.

ISSA stop the bullshit------my very own husband
chances are LIKELY that muhummad was illiterate. In the stinking shariah shit hole in which my husband was born-----
almost ALL of the Muzzies were illiterate. Anyone interested in the real story as to how islam is practiced in shariah shit holes----feel free to ask------I have it from SURVIVORS

Islamic sources indicate Muhammad’s literacy. Muslims made up that he was illiterate as a defense against charges of plagiarizing the Bible and to embellish the “miraculousness” of the Koran ⤵️

could be.........the whole story as to how the kharahan was elaborated is FULL OF HOLES. It is impossible to TEASE truth out of the pile of crap. I suspect that the real story is BURIED in the sands of Medina------that city was home to jews for something like more than 1000 years before the rapist pig was born. Jews write------and tend to STORE old writings-------somewhere-----like in caves or in holes in the ground. It is likely that someone wrote about a BIG SHIT like muhummad

According to Islamic sources, today’s Koran was produced by a committee decades AFTER Muhammad. He did not proofread or authorize it. According to the sources, the early Korans were burned. So, today’s Koran cannot be verified nor can it be traced to Muhammad.

Then, there’s the interesting case of Muhammad’s scribe Abdullah ibn Sarh who “improved” Muhammad’s “messages” in the Koran allegedly from “Allah” causing Abdullah ibn Sarh to realize the Koran itself was bogus and to apostasize ⤵️

No sir this isn' the bible....the verses were memorized by heart by the companions of the prophet , and till now for 14 centuries millions of muslims memorize the whole Koran....go to anywhere in the Islamic world they'll recite the same Koran to you not even one letter is different.

The people knew Muhammad simply recycled Bible stories as “messages” He was running a scam ⤵️

The bible reinforced lot of stuff that was in Talmud and Torah so did the Koran to the bible and the other books.

He married her when she was 18 and I'm sure they did like any husband and wife.

If you are a Christian how old was Joseph and Mary when they got married?

Among Muhammad’s controversial marriages was that to his former daughter-in-law Zaynab, a scandal at the time viewed as incest in Arab culture.

But, Muhammad’s sock puppet Allah conveniently texted Muhammad permission and tries to allay the people
Says wasn' his son ....and it was a common thing to marry widows , since it was time of war and there were lot of widows....and Arab man culturally took care of their wives....so allah encouraged Muslims back them to marry to take care of them. We saw what happened in the Soviet union when millions of men died, low of widows struggled and turned into prostitution.

Muhammad’s illicit marriage to his son’s ex-wife was scandalous as the Koran indicates. Muhammad was a sexual opportunist who wrote his own Koran verses to get him off the hook ⤵️
Ask any Arabic speaker , even the non Muslims ....the Koran couldn' have been written by a human being :).

Of course, the Koran was written by humans! Here, “Allah” revises Koran verses and changes his own words Ridiculous! ⤵️
The Koran came down for certain incidents to tell Muslims how to approach those incidents...for instance....arabs loved their alcohol and god didn't forbid it at first. But did so in stages ....he revealed in different occasions verses that prohibited Muslims to pray when drunk, and then revealed another verse later on, to tell them it was bad for them although it has some benefits.
Every verse has historic contest and meaning.

Actually 18 years old.

Actually, Aisha was 6
Nope she was 18.

Authenticated Islamic source verifies Aisha was 6 ⤵️
That pleases your hatred maybe. I' a Muslim and from what I know she was 18. What about Mary when she married Joseph?

Mary’s age isn’t indicated in the Bible
So why Christians say it was 12 and Joseph's 90?

So you think Mohammed never had sex with Aisha?

Not Christian, but Aisha was 6 when they married, making Mo a pedophile.

I am sure it is in a hadith that he married her when she was six and consummated the marriage when she was nine.
Th4 historic timeline was proved that she was 18.

Sahih Bukhari hadith says Aisha was 6 when she married Muhammad. Case closed.
Sahih bokhari is not an ultimate source.

Among Muhammad’s controversial marriages was that to his former daughter-in-law Zaynab, a scandal at the time viewed as incest in Arab culture.

But, Muhammad’s sock puppet Allah conveniently texted Muhammad permission and tries to allay the people
Says wasn' his son ....and it was a common thing to marry widows , since it was time of war and there were lot of widows....and Arab man culturally took care of their wives....so allah encouraged Muslims back them to marry to take care of them. We saw what happened in the Soviet union when millions of men died, low of widows struggled and turned into prostitution.

Muhammad’s illicit marriage to his son’s ex-wife was scandalous as the Koran indicates. Muhammad was a sexual opportunist who wrote his own Koran verses to get him off the hook ⤵️
Ask any Arabic speaker , even the non Muslims ....the Koran couldn' have been written by a human being :).

About 90% of Muslims aren’t even Arabs, but somehow believe an Arab prophet followed in a long line of Jewish prophets Ookeeey!
You can travel between Indonesia or Nigeria m slims will recite the same Koran without looking at one. That's why the Koran stayed intact, it was meant to be protected that way...from the fraud that tallied other holy books.

Here, the Koran dispenses advice on proper etiquette when visiting Muhammad—Shut up and leave! You actually think God wrote this nonsense? ⤵️
I don't see where it says that, and I'm a native Arabic speaker.

Does that smilie at the end of your post mean you are joking. I hope so because it is laughable that the semi literate ramblings in the Quran could be the words of any kind of God. At least it would be laughable if it were not a tragedy that 1.6 billion people actually believe such trash.
"Say: 'If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support.'" (Chapter 17:88

The number 7 miracle
The numerical miracle in the Qur’an involves numerous numbers, of which 7 is the primary one. But why 7? It seems that this number shares a strong relationship with the way our universe was created and structured. The Earth has seven layers: the crust, lithosphere, upper mantle, astenoshpere, lower mantle, outer core and inner core. The atmosphere has 7 layers: the Troposphere, Stratosphere, Ozonosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, Ionosphere and the Exosphere. Atoms, the basic building blocks of matter, have a seven-layered structure. The universe has 7 skies, and the one we see decorated with stars at night is only one of those 7.

God Almighty perhaps wanted to include this fascinating number not only in his creations, but in his Holy book. Now, I will attempt to explain some miracles of the number 7 in the Qur’an:

• The number of verses in the Qur’an that referred to the seven skies is actually 7!

• The word “the Hereafter” is mentioned 70 times in the Quran, a multiple of 7!

• Hell-Fire has seven doors to it, and the number of times the word “Hell-Fire” (‘Jahannam’ in Arabic) is repeated in the Qur’an is 77, a multiple of 7!

• The first time God Almighty (Allah) mentions the number 7 in the Qur’an was in Chapter 2, Verse 29 when he says: “It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; then He turned to heaven and made them into seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge. (29)”.The last time Allah mentions the number 7 is in Chapter 78, Verse 12 when he states: “And (have We not) built over you the seven firmaments, (12)”. Now observe this:

o The number of chapters between the first chapter that mentions this number and the last chapter that mentions it is 77, a multiple of 7!

o Not only that, but amazingly, the number of verses between the first verse that mentions 7 and the last verse that mentions 7 is 5649, also a multiple of 7.

o And even more amazingly, the number of verses that come from the beginning of Chapter 2 until the verse where 7 is first mentioned is the exact same number of verses as from the verse where 7 is last mentioned until the end of Chapter 78: 28 verses, which is also a multiple of 7!

o Furthermore, from the very beginning of Chapter 2, the chapter which first mentions number 7, to the very end of Chapter 78, the chapter which last mentions it, there are exactly 5705 verses, a multiple of 7!

Check it yourself!

o The number of verses that come before the first verse where 7 is mentioned is 35, which is a multiple of 7, and the number of verses that come before the verse where 7 is last mentioned is 5684, a multiple of 7!

This is only a small ounce of the many examples of the wonders of number 7 in the Qur’an, let alone other prime numbers such as 13 and 19 and others. But the question remains to all those who question the Qur’an’s authenticity: could have all this happened by coincidence? Can this infallible accuracy have been sheer luck, or is there a precise system of mathematics that no one could have ever dreamed of concocting, proving through the language of numbers that this book is completely and utterly the word of God?

Islam is one of my favorite mythologies. Taken from Christianity and that was derived from Judaism and acting all superior hundreds of years later. Jihad? Islam want to cleanse itself? Islam needs a reformation. Science won, the infidels are muslims.
Islam encourages science, check the golden age of islam.

Islam is one of my favorite mythologies. Taken from Christianity and that was derived from Judaism and acting all superior hundreds of years later. Jihad? Islam want to cleanse itself? Islam needs a reformation. Science won, the infidels are muslims.
I am not looking to Islam for anything, they throw gays off buildings and crucify Christians, Islam needs to examine itself. It's all hoodoo to me.

Islamic sources indicate Muhammad’s literacy. Muslims made up that he was illiterate as a defense against charges of plagiarizing the Bible and to embellish the “miraculousness” of the Koran ⤵️

could be.........the whole story as to how the kharahan was elaborated is FULL OF HOLES. It is impossible to TEASE truth out of the pile of crap. I suspect that the real story is BURIED in the sands of Medina------that city was home to jews for something like more than 1000 years before the rapist pig was born. Jews write------and tend to STORE old writings-------somewhere-----like in caves or in holes in the ground. It is likely that someone wrote about a BIG SHIT like muhummad

According to Islamic sources, today’s Koran was produced by a committee decades AFTER Muhammad. He did not proofread or authorize it. According to the sources, the early Korans were burned. So, today’s Koran cannot be verified nor can it be traced to Muhammad.

Then, there’s the interesting case of Muhammad’s scribe Abdullah ibn Sarh who “improved” Muhammad’s “messages” in the Koran allegedly from “Allah” causing Abdullah ibn Sarh to realize the Koran itself was bogus and to apostasize ⤵️

No sir this isn' the bible....the verses were memorized by heart by the companions of the prophet , and till now for 14 centuries millions of muslims memorize the whole Koran....go to anywhere in the Islamic world they'll recite the same Koran to you not even one letter is different.

The people knew Muhammad simply recycled Bible stories as “messages” He was running a scam ⤵️

The bible reinforced lot of stuff that was in Talmud and Torah so did the Koran to the bible and the other books.

you are very very confused, Issa. The bible was written LONG BEFORE the Talmud. The Torah is another word for the first five books of the bible. The Koran has nothing to do with the bible other than its writings include plagiarisms from the bible. The plagiarisms from the bible are MARKEDLY
corrupted and to a large extent----utterly idiotic

Islam has nothing to do with "SCIENCE" -----arabs invaded and conquered people who were familiar with the sciences of the greeks, the romans, Phoenicians, the Persians ---etc ----Ie---the jews and the Christians---of Arabia, Babylon, Assyria, Egypt ------etc. Arab conquerors TOOK CREDIT
for the sciences developed and known by the people they conquered. Arabs muslims, themselves, accomplished NOTHING----and still don't. There were some arab muslim scholars who had the brains to learn from Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians-----but that is about it. Even in "MUSLIM LANDS" ----the math and astronomy was in the hands of Zoroastrians and the medicine and chemistry was in the hands of Jews and Christians and "pagans" like Galen.
You are a victim of the weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces fling.

I am not looking to Islam for anything, they throw gays off buildings and crucify Christians, Islam needs to examine itself. It's all hoodoo to me.
Don't know any islamic country that do that expect maybe some nutjobs in couple of countries Like saudi arabia .....and by the way did you know this below?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...l-saudi-arabia-iraq-nikki-haley-a7980981.html
US joins Saudi Arabia and Iraq in voting against UN resolution condemning the death penalty for gay sex

About 90% of Muslims aren’t even Arabs, but somehow believe an Arab prophet followed in a long line of Jewish prophets Ookeeey!
You can travel between Indonesia or Nigeria m slims will recite the same Koran without looking at one. That's why the Koran stayed intact, it was meant to be protected that way...from the fraud that tallied other holy books.

your Imam lied ----the FRAUD is the Koran------the holy books of other people are HOLY. How old were you when you began to believe that bullshit mosque lie that there are thousands of "versions" of the bible and they are being changed all the time-----Muslims say it ALL THE TIME---trying to convince themselves that mosque pigshit is "true". The Koran started out as SHIT and STAYED shit

Don't know any islamic country that do that expect maybe some nutjobs in couple of countries Like saudi arabia .....and by the way did you know this below?
US joins Saudi Arabia and Iraq in voting against UN resolution condemning the death penalty for gay sex
try again-----the proposal was complicated---it was not just a repudiation of the death penalty for homosexuality.
The US does not have a death penalty for homosexuality-----Iran does-----it is part and parcel of shariah shit The vote involved ONLY representatives of a the HUMAN RIGHTS PANEL----not all the countries. Learn to read

What have muslims invented recently? You should try deodorant. Then toilet paper.

Forum List

Back