Islam Is A Major, Great Religion of the World

Islam is one of my favorite mythologies. Taken from Christianity and that was derived from Judaism and acting all superior hundreds of years later. Jihad? Islam want to cleanse itself? Islam needs a reformation. Science won, the infidels are muslims.

there are really no interesting STORIES in the Koran. A few allusions to stuff lifted from the Midrash has POTENTIAL---but it
never gets off the ground. As literature it is quite a flop. When I read it -----I was WAITING for muhummad to FINALLY
be forced to FACE HIS HUBRIS--------never happens-----he just
dies in bed--------an anticlimax-------of the career of a sociopath.

Koran lacks the story line and drama of the Bible. It’s basically random utterings One problem is it’s arranged by chapter size, longest to shortest instead of a coherent narrative like the Bible

Islam is one of my favorite mythologies. Taken from Christianity and that was derived from Judaism and acting all superior hundreds of years later. Jihad? Islam want to cleanse itself? Islam needs a reformation. Science won, the infidels are muslims.

there are really no interesting STORIES in the Koran. A few allusions to stuff lifted from the Midrash has POTENTIAL---but it
never gets off the ground.
As literature it is quite a flop. When I read it -----I was WAITING for muhummad to FINALLY
be forced to FACE HIS HUBRIS--------never happens-----he just dies in bed--------an anticlimax-------of the career of a sociopath.

Koran lacks the story line and drama of the Bible. It’s basically random utterings One problem is it’s arranged by chapter size, longest to shortest.

It even lacks the story line of BEOWULF-----it is a CONGLOMERATION --------from the POV of art---totally
uninspiring. Compared to other scriptural writings-----
like the BHAGAVAD GITA or the ODYSSEY----it is a flop

never gets off the ground. As literature it is quite a flop. When I read it -----I was WAITING for muhummad to FINALLY

One of the stranger incidents in the Koran is Abraham and Ishmael building the Kaba shrine in Mecca But, no details leading up to this alleged event nor any info about what else they did and how Abraham returned to Hebron where he’s buried, it simply appears in the Koran out of nowhere

No wonder nobody ever made a movie out of it------
it does not even inspire short plays or novels

One of the stranger incidents in the Koran is Abraham and Ishmael building the Kaba shrine in Mecca But, no details leading up to this alleged event nor any info about what else they did and how Abraham returned to Hebron where he’s buried, it simply appears in the Koran out of nowhere

no clue as to how they SCHLEPPED the big black rock-----
I noticed that

Islam stole it's identity from the

Koran lacks the story line and drama of the Bible. It’s basically random utterings One problem is it’s arranged by chapter size, longest to shortest instead of a coherent narrative like the Bible
Islam prides itself on it's purity , but it is a digression from Judaism and Christianity which predated Islam Mohammad was no prophet, Islam is just a later reiteration of past myths.

The people knew Muhammad simply recycled biblical material for an Arab audience ⤵️

Attachments

• F03CAB29-2CCB-4364-9C56-F878EC2DD6C9.png
    F03CAB29-2CCB-4364-9C56-F878EC2DD6C9.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 14
  • B4C36C2C-38DD-4E0D-B19B-4F2C019A6E4F.png
    B4C36C2C-38DD-4E0D-B19B-4F2C019A6E4F.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 14

Islam prides itself on it's purity , but it is a digression from Judaism and Christianity which predated Islam Mohammad was no prophet, Islam is just a later reiteration of past myths.

On reading the Koran----my impression was that none of the writers had any ideas of their own-------they just cooked up a
dish of succotash

I noticed that

Muslims also make a big deal out of Hagar and claim she, too, traveled to Mecca where she’s buried Just 1 problem: Hagar isn’t even mentioned in the “infallible” Koran. More Islamic bullshit

My all time fave is the ILLITERACY------with Ishmael was the
founding father (????) Ishmael was not illiterate--------what happened to the arabs of Arabia? ----------I never heard of a whole society LOSING THE CONCEPT OF WRITING-----where did it go for all those years?

I noticed that

Muslims also make a big deal out of Hagar and claim she, too, traveled to Mecca where she’s buried Just 1 problem: Hagar isn’t even mentioned in the “infallible” Koran. More Islamic bullshit

OH? I did not know that-------she seems to be a very important player in islam------isn't she?

On reading the Koran----my impression was that none of the writers had any ideas of their own-------they just cooked up a
dish of succotash

Koran was basically the Bible adapted for Arabs who didn’t have scripture. Here the Koran boasts, “Look at me, I’m written in Arabic!” Too funny!

Attachments

• C27F7FDC-E873-4B54-80B7-0B02E6194B60.png
    C27F7FDC-E873-4B54-80B7-0B02E6194B60.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 29
Islam is like beautiful poem stole from others but the authors meant well. Muslims think they are "purifying" the religion though. Islam is a delusion if that's what they believe.

I noticed that

OH? I did not know that-------she seems to be a very important player in islam------isn't she?

Hagar is Matriarch of Islam. Emulating her is a ritual in the hajj and she’s allegedly buried next to the Kaba in Mecca. But, Allah forgot to include her in the Koran Oops!

Islam is like beautiful poem stole from others but the authors meant well. Muslims think they are "purifying" the religion though. Islam is a delusion if that's what they believe.

The authors of the Koran did not mean well because they give no attribution to the biblical source and claim the Bible was tampered with by Jews and Christians So, it’s a dishonest work

My all time fave is the ILLITERACY------with Ishmael was the
founding father (????) Ishmael was not illiterate--------what happened to the arabs of Arabia? ----------I never heard of a whole society LOSING THE CONCEPT OF WRITING-----where did it go for all those years?

Arabs learned about Ishmael from Jews and Christians. There is no Arab record of Ishmael before the Koran

In fact, here, Muhammad did not yet know Ishmael ⤵️

Attachments

• 35760FA2-DC2F-4EF4-AB3F-A76089E087A4.png
    35760FA2-DC2F-4EF4-AB3F-A76089E087A4.png
    133 KB · Views: 17

I noticed that

Hagar is Matriarch of Islam. Emulating her is a ritual in the hajj and she’s allegedly buried next to the Kaba in Mecca. But, Allah forgot to include her in the Koran Oops!

is her grave MARKED? I know that they do a kind of TROT around to dramatize her "LOOKING FOR WATER" ----but as far as I know-----people are not even named for her------as far as I know

I noticed that

is her grave MARKED? I know that they do a kind of TROT around to dramatize her "LOOKING FOR WATER" ----but as far as I know-----people are not even named for her------as far as I know

Muslims claim Hagar and Ishmael are buried next to the Kabah Hateem/Hijr Ismail | Islamic Landmarks

the book was WRITTEN during the time that those who "MEANT WELL" were already engaged in violent
IMPERIALIST contention with lots of lands and on a murder rampage----much of the book is a JUSTIFICATION FOR VIOLENT JIHAD

I noticed that

I never met anyone named Hagar. In fact, Muslims began using the name Ishmael or Ismail just a few centuries ago.

Forum List

Back