Islam forbids

Such DENIAL of the TRUTH.... Allah has blinded you because he is the DEVIL....:eusa_shhh:

HERE IS THE TRUE NATURE OF YOUR FALSE god...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

TruthTube. tv 18+ Muslim 12yr Old BUTCHERS Hostage. TruthTube.Tv
I hear Nurse Ratchet calling you.

Must be time for your anti psychotic meds. :lol:

You are blind. You're a pawn of the devil. Your soul is corrupt. May the Living God, Christ Jesus have mercy on your soul.
:lol: you are a pure hater Jack Fate :cuckoo:

Wrong thread folks, Kind of off topic.
This thread is about how muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent.
Can I raise the question that the answer to your question may be irrelevant? Do the most atrocious parts of any religion define it?

Last edited:
This thread is about how muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Can I raise the question that the answer to your question may be irrelevant? Do the most atrocious parts of any religion define it?

Im not aware of any ideology that calls for the eradication of all non members other than Islam.
Feel free to start your own thread to explore the possibilities

Im not aware of any ideology that calls for the eradication of all non members other than Islam.
Feel free to start your own thread to explore the possibilities

Again, if you cherry pick verses from the Qu'ran, you can make it look like the most peaceful, benevolent, enlightened religion that has ever been. But the Qu'ran taken in its entirety is also a religion that demands religious purity--all must be under the authority of Allah. Noone is required to believe. But all are required to respect and obey Allah's laws and the penaities for failure to do that are severe, even unto death.

Other religions have historically been as severe, but most have evolved and cast off that kind of mentality. You are correct that among all the world's major religion, Islam stands alone as the one with a mission/mandate to bring the whole world under its authority and teaches that it is okay to terrorize, kill, maim, and destroy in order to do that.

As I have discussed with honorable and thoughtful Muslims, every Muslim does not agree with that mandate. But even the enlightened Muslim knows and understands that historically, wherever Islam gains sufficient numbers, it will demand accommodation of its laws. And wherever Islam gains a voting majority, there will be loss of individual liberties, choices, and options.

As I have discussed with honorable and thoughtful Muslims, every Muslim does not agree with that mandate. But even the enlightened Muslim knows and understands that historically, wherever Islam gains sufficient numbers, it will demand accommodation of its laws. And wherever Islam gains a voting majority, there will be loss of individual liberties, choices, and options.

What exactly makes a muslim an "enlightened Muslim"?? :confused:

Last edited:

What exactly makes a muslim an "enlightened Muslim"?? :confused:

I didn't mean the term to be offensive. But Muslim friends and associates who show respect for other religions and beliefs and who support concepts of individual liberties and freedom I consider among the 'enlightened'. That could be a poor choice of words to describe it of course.

Among those I would count you, frankly, but I am thinking of groups like Islam for Today and American Islamic Forum for Democracy. Dr. Zuhdi Jasser with the latter group has become one of my heroes.

Title said:
Islam Forbids

Islam forbids? :eek:

We just laugh at ourselves

J13_LABEL.jpg

HE'BREW The Chosen Beer

But always remember:

Drinking_Shirt-1.gif

I didn't mean the term to be offensive. But Muslim friends and associates who show respect for other religions and beliefs and who support concepts of individual liberties and freedom I consider among the 'enlightened'. That could be a poor choice of words to describe it of course.

Among those I would count you, frankly, but I am thinking of groups like Islam for Today and American Islamic Forum for Democracy. Dr. Zuhdi Jasser with the latter group has become one of my heroes.

Thanks for the nod in my favor Foxfyre. :eusa_angel:

I am a key member of the largest mosque in the north east. We host a weekly interfaith breakfast at our mosque. Many Christians and Jews attend that. Plus we have monthly speaking events at churches and synogoges; and Rabbi's and Priests come speak at our mosque on various topics.

Like I have stated before on this forum. America will eventually have it's own Americanized version of Islam. That reflects American culture, values, and traditions. But it will take one of two more generations for this to happen. As the mosques become populated with American born muslims and less foreign born muslims.

btw Islamicity.com is another great site. :cool:

Mr. Fitnuts your question was answered a long, long time ago by Kalam and myself many times over.

Yet, because you didn't get an answer to fit your twisted agenda.

You keep asking the same tired question again and again.

Face it.

Your idiotic question has ran it's course.

Time to retire it to the Islamophobic scrap pile. :cool:

Mr. Fitnuts your question was answered a long, long time ago by Kalam and myself many times over.

Yet, because you didn't get an answer to fit your twisted agenda.

You keep asking the same tired question again and again.

Face it.

Your idiotic question has ran it's course.

Time to retire it to the Islamophobic scrap pile. :cool:

You made no attempts to answer any of my questions you quit after telling a story about apple pie and baseball
Post 19▼
Mr. Fitnah, your veiled questions and accusations against Islam and Muslims is getting very tedious and basically boring.

So unless you have something of substance or interest to address.

I am going to bow out of this useless dialogue.

If you have scriptural proof non believers are innocent post it.
Or link to the proof.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1340716-post18.html

Last edited:
You made no attempts to answer any of my questions you quit after telling a story about apple pie and baseball
What have you got against apple pie and baseball?

Are you some kind of anti-American communist?? :evil:

Wrong thread, Kind of off topic.

Islam is a slave master and Sunni Man is one of the slaves. Jesus set us free of religious yokes.

It's really pathetic how little you know about your own religion Jackie boy.

Kind of sad that a Muslim has to correct you and show you what the Bible says and teaches. :doubt:

Matthew 11:29 (Jesus said) "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,......"

Islam is a slave master and Sunni Man is one of the slaves. Jesus set us free of religious yokes.

It's really pathetic how little you know about your own religion Jackie boy.

Kind of sad that a Muslim has to correct you and show you what the Bible says and teaches. :doubt:

Matthew 11:29 (Jesus said) "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,......"

Right back @ ya :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back