Islam forbids

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please prove none muslims are innocent according to Islamic scripture.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please prove none muslims are innocent according to Islamic scripture.

Islam demands the killing of innocent people, as long as they are infidels.

Quran 4:89...
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected Faith, and thus that you all become equal like one another. So take not protectors or friends from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back from Islâm, take hold of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither protectors or friends nor helpers from them.

Proof texting from the Qu-ran, i.e. plucking a verse out of the whole, generally distorts the message that is there just as proof texting the Bible does the same.

There is much in the Bible written as commands that few, if any, Christians would accept, endorse, or condone today. There is much in the Qu-ran that most Muslims do not accept, endorse, or condone today.

All you have to do is look at the hateful activities of Westboro Baptist Church to know there are still angry, hateful, ugly people within Christianity. It is a constant struggle to instruct some that these represent a tiny minority of those who call themselves Christian and their actions are deplored by all the rest of us.

It is tougher though for Muslims who can become targets if they openly criticize or condemn activities of angry, hateful, ugly Muslims. And yet honesty requires that we acknowledge prominent websites like this in which Muslims reject the angry, hateful, vindictive side of Islam:

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

The fact remains that Islam's goal is to bring all the world under the authority of Allah. And it is difficult to read the Qu'ran and come to any conclusion other than it is okay to do that by force.

And the fact remains that Christianity's goal is to bring all the world to salvation in Christ. However, except for a tiny minority of Chrsitian sects, that goal is accomplished by attraction and not by force.

If we could really explore and discuss these things without attempting to demonize each other, I think these discussions would be a lot more edifying for everybody.

Last edited:
That link you posted is exactly what Im talking about.
How does Islam define innocent?
Scripture makes it clear only believers are innocent.

That link you posted is exactly what Im talking about.
How does Islam define innocent?
Scripture makes it clear only believers are innocent.

There is an important distinction, however, between the extremist view that all Muslims intend or want to harm us and will harm us given the opportunity, and the more accurate view that most Muslims do see the final victory as an entire world under authority of Allah. These are not necessarily the same thing.

To discount all the evidence in that website that shows Muslims to be reasonable people who aren't intent on murdering all the infidels is, in my opinion, just plain wrong.

But to discount the fact that in ALL countries in which Islam becomes a compelling presence there will be a push to implement more and more Islamic law is at best naive.

To discount the fact that in ALL countries in which Islam becomes the majority there is loss of individual liberties and freedom is naive at best and suicidal to the American concepts of liberty and justice at worst.

I know there are bad muslims who dont follow scripture, My interest is what the scripture says.

I find it all fascinating.

I just think those who bury their heads in the sand and don't see what is actually happening in the world in the name of political correctness are either the most naive of the naive or they are idiots. I have no problem understanding that Islam will seek to increase its power until it has absolute power wherever it exists in large numbers. And I have no problem knowing that Islam is not a defender of individual liberties, human rights, women's rights, or many concepts that Americans hold dear.

I can understand that while appreciating and loving my Muslim friends, neighbors, and colleagues in real life and here on USMB.

Nice post aaa :eusa_angel:

Yes it was and I think we non-Muslims are pretty tunnel visioned and narrow minded as well as tolerant when we fail to acknowledge such passages. But honesty requires acknowledgment of Islamic teaching that is not so charitable too, yes? So the bottom line for me is to understand that somebody like you or my Muslim neighbors or my Muslim colleagues do like me and wish no harm to befall me. At the same time, it is foolish to ignore that Islam believes it is commanded to put the whole world under the authority of Allah and that many don't mind using force to do that.

Likewise, it is foolish to pretend that the Bible contains only scripture that is full of love, charity and grace. There is much in the Bible that most of us don't condone and would never willingly allow now. At the same time it is foolish to ignore that Christianity sees it as their command that all ultimately should hear the Gospel and all have opportunity to accept Christ. Most Christians, however, do see that this is accomplished by attraction and not be force.

Wrong thread folks, Kind of off topic.
This thread is about how muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

This thread is about how muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"

Sounds as if you and nutbag are trying to justify the killing of non-muslimes....:cuckoo:

No one is without sin except for Yahshua.... This is why El-Yahweh judges and punishes them who do not keep his word...and the word became flesh.... Not Allah and his false prophets....:eusa_hand:

Those who believe on the lamb shall never parish....:clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back