Islam forbids

I wish I knew a lot more about the three Abrahamic religions but I don't. But from the little I do know this is how it works out. I will welcome correction.

Wait a minute, this is a dreadful thread drift. I shall start a new one.

I wish I knew a lot more about the three Abrahamic religions but I don't. But from the little I do know this is how it works out. I will welcome correction.

Wait a minute, this is a dreadful thread drift. I shall start a new one.
Thank you.
Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

There are no innocent people. All mankind is guilty, all men will pay for their sins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJkP6sRXFdg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - South Park: The Dust of this Will Never Settle Down[/ame]

Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Haven't we already established that, in your mind, nothing can be considered "unequivocal"? :eusa_eh:

:lol:

"Error. Unable to process query. Brain malfunction. Brain malfunction. Please provide Islamic scripture."

I am not a muslim, I have some concerns about Islam,

95 pages and no answer yet? I await the answer with you....

After reading through the first 20 pages I think we may both be waiting a long time.

According to the Book of Revelation, JHVH is going to remove the few true Christians from the Earth before he allows the world to destroy itself in what looks like a nuclear holocaust.

What a mess the world will be once that war starts.

Notice in the Book of Matthew (quoted below in my signature) that when the Apostles ask Jesus about that time, he says that when the attacks come on Israel that people will not have a second to retreat to their houses to gather anything that they consider valuable. Their only recourse is to "Head to the hills" and hide in the caves to save themselves from destruction.

According to the Book of Revelation, JHVH is going to remove the few true Christians from the Earth before he allows the world to destroy itself in what looks like a nuclear holocaust.

Notice in the Book of Matthew (quoted below in my signature) that when the Apostles ask Jesus about that time, he says that when the attacks come on Israel that people will not have a second to retreat to their houses to gather anything that they consider valuable. Their only recourse is to "Head to the hills" and hide in the caves to save themselves from destruction.

Does it say anything about ammo?... How much to take?

:)

peace...

Mr. Fitnah

The reason no one is responding to your posts.

Is because it is not clear as to what you are saying or what exactly your point is?
Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to proves unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

What you are failing to realize is that Muslims believe that anyone who doesn't put his nose in the dirt and his ass in the air 5 times a day is guilty of being an infidel therefore worthy of being killed.

As I understand it, "Allah" is Arabic for "God." Muslims worship Allah/God as the one true God. Christians worship God. Jews worship God. You're all worshipping the same creator, you just use different words for the creator.

Allah was the shortened name for the Moon God, one of hundreds of gods the arabs used to worship. Allah is short for Ba'Allah which stands for Baal the god of the Caanites who required constant human blood sacrifice, like in the beheading videos you can see daily on Al Jazeera.com

When Jehovah (JHVH) asked Abraham to offer up his son Isaac as a sacrifice, Abraham was going to do as requested when JHVH told him that He does not require human blood sacrifice but wanted to set that as an example against the other gods that the people worshiped.

Jesus, though killed by the Romans as a criminal, served to further prove that point for all humanity for all eternity. God was willing to accept the death of his own son to take the place of any other human offering so that humans no longer had to sacrifice anything to seek God's forgiveness for their sins.

All people had to do after that was to confess their sins and ask for Gods forgiveness. It they were earnest about turning away from sin, all they had to do was ask God to guide them and help them in their daily walk. In other words, God became a personal God who would walk with you and talk with you and help you through trials and tribulations.

Most people of the world do not want to hear this, and want to continue in their sin. That is their choice. The few who do receive JHVH into their lives are commonly called Christians.

Last edited:

Does it say anything about ammo?... How much to take?

:)

peace...

No, Mal, it just says to run to the hills. That by the way is where the expression "Head to the hills" originated. In the 1800's many preachers had hell fire and brimstone sermons that tied the head to the hills statement by Jesus to the great and vengeful "Day of the Lord" judgment period.

They did not have enough discernment to realize that the Bible was predicting a horrific cataclysm for the whole Earth that more than likely would be caused by man himself.

Mr. Fitnah

The reason no one is responding to your posts.

Is because it is not clear as to what you are saying or what exactly your point is?
Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for some one to proves unequivocally using Islamic scripture that none muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

What you are failing to realize is that Muslims believe that anyone who doesn't put his nose in the dirt and his ass in the air 5 times a day is guilty of being an infidel therefore worthy of being killed.

For years, I have heard Islam called, "That Butt Sniffing Religion." because that is what it looks like everybody is doing.

Forum List

Back