Islam 101

My post is about islam. Not muslims. Islam is a violent, intolerant 'religion'. It is not compatible with any other way of life. This is a fact. Do you deny this?
I have not studied Islam as much as you so I can neither totally agree with nor deny your statement. But from my perspective, if you are representative of evangelicals, then you people are just as intolerant as Muslims.

This is from Wikipedia.
[Islam has] over 1.8 billion followers or 24.1% of the global population, known as Muslims.

So it is your prerogative to hate almost 1/4 of the people of the world as you will. Don't let your hatred eat you up.
What gave you the impression I hate muslims? I never said that. I hate the ones who follow the teachings of mohammed. You know, the ones the left labels extremists. But they are not extremists. They practice Islam as mohammed lived it. Lying, murder, rape. Thats islam. That is what I hate.

Last edited:
My post is about islam. Not muslims. Islam is a violent, intolerant 'religion'. It is not compatible with any other way of life. This is a fact. Do you deny this?
I have not studied Islam as much as you so I can neither totally agree with nor deny your statement. But from my perspective, if you are representative of evangelicals, then you people are just as intolerant as Muslims.

This is from Wikipedia.
[Islam has] over 1.8 billion followers or 24.1% of the global population, known as Muslims.

So it is your prerogative to hate almost 1/4 of the people of the world as you will. Don't let your hatred eat you up.
You're confused. Christians don't hate the muslims, we hate the hatred and evil that is Islam. We love the people. We tell them the truth. Speaking the truth isn't "intolerance". Speaking the truth can get you in a lot of trouble, even nailed to a cross and tortured.
I can't bring myself to love them all. Most of them are ignorant of what they do. They can't even read the quoran. But those who lead them, who delight in doing evil. I hate them. It's not a personal hate. I hate them because they hate God and knowingly lead others away from the truth. And they do it for personal power and wealth.

This is from Wikipedia.

You're confused. Christians don't hate the muslims, we hate the hatred and evil that is Islam. We love the people. We tell them the truth. Speaking the truth isn't "intolerance". Speaking the truth can get you in a lot of trouble, even nailed to a cross and tortured.
You can speak for yourself, but if you see some of the posts in other threads concerning Muslims, hatred abounds.

This is from Wikipedia.

You can speak for yourself, but if you see some of the posts in other threads concerning Muslims, hatred abounds.
Yes, and that's understandable because many muslims are murderers.

What gave you the impression I hate muslims?
You gave me that impression.
I can't bring myself to love them all. Most of them are ignorant of what they do. They can't even read the quoran. But those who lead them, who delight in doing evil. I hate them. It's not a personal hate. I hate them because they hate God and knowingly lead others away from the truth. And they do it for personal power and wealth.
You hate them "because they hate God"? For example with ISIS, they are doing it with a fervent belief of their one God, or Allah. What makes you think they hate God?

You hate them "because they hate God"? For example with ISIS, they are doing it with a fervent belief of their one God, or Allah. What makes you think they hate God?
They're serving the devil because they're deceived. The devil hates God.

Well, that would be a mistaken impression. They lie, cheat, steal, rape, and murder people in the name of Islam. Not because of anything that was done to muslims, but for the simple fact that they are NOT muslims. Muslims want to convert or kill everyone in the entire world. That is their stated goal. They are a cancer. And there is only one way to deal with cancer. Make all the excuses you like. You'll be making them until it's finally time for you to convert or die.

Well, I'm not going to argue with you. I'm a sort of pantheist and I am intrigued at how various fervent religions denigrate each other, often with hypocrisy..

Well, I'm not going to argue with you. I'm a sort of pantheist and I am intrigued at how various fervent religions denigrate each other, often with hypocrisy..
Perhaps you should pay attention to what those religions teach, instead of what some misguided individuals do in the name of those religions.

Perhaps you should pay attention to what those religions teach, instead of what some misguided individuals do in the name of those religions.
Exactly. I was so confused when I was a young man. I set out to research everything because I was probably a lot like this guy.

Have you tried reading the Quran? Some of The Bukhari Hadith?
Maybe doing so would help you.

Have you tried reading the Quran? Some of The Bukhari Hadith?
Maybe doing so would help you.
It has been my experience that most people who support Islam don't know the first thing about Islam. That, or they simply support it out of a shared hatred for Christians.

I know this is worn out comment, but the bible is also quite casual about killing others for doing this or that. Also it is a worn out comment that the Crusades and the treatment of early astronomers were nothing to be proud of. So the Christians are good guys for the most part this century, and the jihadists are the bad guys.

When I look at the big picture, the passage of time doesn't change human behavior all that much. There are different labels for the different religions, but as I say I don't see much difference between them in the long run. Maybe in the future there will be something good that comes of it. But right now pantheism serves me well. It is not attached to a large body of proselytizing people or different sects.

It has been my experience that most people who support Islam don't know the first thing about Islam. That, or they simply support it out of a shared hatred for Christians.
The same thing can be said about many Christians not knowing the first thing about their religion.

I know this is worn out comment, but the bible is also quite casual about killing others for doing this or that. Also it is a worn out comment that the Crusades and the treatment of early astronomers were nothing to be proud of. So the Christians are good guys for the most part this century, and the jihadists are the bad guys.

When I look at the big picture, the passage of time doesn't change human behavior all that much. There are different labels for the different religions, but as I say I don't see much difference between them in the long run. Maybe in the future there will be something good that comes of it. But right now pantheism serves me well. It is not attached to a large body of proselytizing people or different sects.
How can you possibly be so naive? Jesus taught that we should love one another. Nowhere in the New Testament does it encourage us to kill others. Islam, on the other hand, demands the conversion or death of others. There is simply no comparison. One preaches love, the other preaches persecution and death.

right----what the religion TEACHES-----regarding islam that is what is taught in muslim schools, mosques and MOST IMPORTANT the LEGAL SYSTEM

The same thing can be said about many Christians not knowing the first thing about their religion.
The only thing one needs to know is that they are a sinner and need redemption. And the Golden Rule covers everything else.

Forum List

Back