ISIS flag raised at Syrian refugee camp

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An ISIS flag was repeatedly raised over a refugee camp in Syria as guards continue to be violently attacked by ISIS supporters in the camp.
ISIS Flag Raised at Syrian Refugee Camp

Leftist control c....ts think the ppl won't find out the truth nnor post there's always a patriot all over the world who will risk getting truth out because a real hero does just that.

An ISIS flag was repeatedly raised over a refugee camp in Syria as guards continue to be violently attacked by ISIS supporters in the camp.

Leftist control c....ts think the ppl won't find out the truth nnor post there's always a patriot all over the world who will risk getting truth out because a real hero does just that.
Obama didn't want any more hard feelings among Middle Easterners than necessary for US troops, so he pretty much told the army to let the ISIS troops leave unharmed. Oh boy. I'm sorry to hear they're still fighting and killing, but I'm not surprised.

• Banned

Obama didn't want any more hard feelings among Middle Easterners than necessary for US troops, so he pretty much told the army to let the ISIS troops leave unharmed. Oh boy. I'm sorry to hear they're still fighting and killing, but I'm not surprised.

LIE

Forum List

Back