Is your skin colour important to you ?

once-you-go-black-you-never-go-back-thumb.jpg
She's talking about her hair, fool. :lol:
She is talking about her men fool.
Nothing in that meme points to her talking about her men. It's just another one of your obsessions about white women.
Nothing in that meme points to her talking about her hair. Its just you hoping to god you dont run into the same issue one day.
You're copying me again, how cute.
And I'm white and blonde, so no need to dye my hair.
I' mocking you. There is a difference.

I know your white and blonde. Both are recessive traits. You may not dye your hair but you do need to do something to keep the hair lice out.

Being black must be difficult with its immediate association with low intelligence and violence.
Being Black is absolutely awesome. You are automatically more valuable as a human. You get all the women. Youre stronger, better looking, smarter etc etc etc and you dont smell like wet dog.
Odd. Then why are blacks associated with low intelligence and violence. It's pretty much a global thing.
White people have to feel better somehow since they are recessive. I dont mind that you need to disparage others to feel good about yourself. I am a giving person.
When i mentioned global I meant just that. From Asia to Europe and to the southern hemisphere, blacks are uniformly considered to be of little intelligence and violent. Even in black countries and society, being lighter skinned is considered an advantage. Your problem is not just with whites, but with the world and even more so, yourself.
Of course there are recessive people all over the globe that need comfort. That doesnt change the fact that you are recessive and need a pick me up in confidence. The vast majority of the world knows the inherent dominance of the Black race in all aspects of humanity.
The world certainly knew where to find slaves. Now, tell us your jungle bunny civilization stories to support your "inherent dominance" theories. Those are always fun.

Why would that be ?

What is the attraction of "racial purity" ?

Tommy Says - It doesnt bother me at all.

Oh Thomas!

The colour of someone skin matter not and I prefer the ladies to be of the coffee colour than that British pasty white...

Oh and I am so white that when you turn off the lights you still need sunglasses at night!

Being Black is absolutely awesome. You are automatically more valuable as a human. You get all the women. Youre stronger, better looking, smarter etc etc etc and you dont smell like wet dog.
Odd. Then why are blacks associated with low intelligence and violence. It's pretty much a global thing.
White people have to feel better somehow since they are recessive. I dont mind that you need to disparage others to feel good about yourself. I am a giving person.
When i mentioned global I meant just that. From Asia to Europe and to the southern hemisphere, blacks are uniformly considered to be of little intelligence and violent. Even in black countries and society, being lighter skinned is considered an advantage. Your problem is not just with whites, but with the world and even more so, yourself.
Of course there are recessive people all over the globe that need comfort. That doesnt change the fact that you are recessive and need a pick me up in confidence. The vast majority of the world knows the inherent dominance of the Black race in all aspects of humanity.
The world certainly knew where to find slaves. Now, tell us your jungle bunny civilization stories to support your "inherent dominance" theories. Those are always fun.
They first found slaves in europe actually. You should look up your recessive history. Now tell us your cave chimp civilization stories you need to bolster your confidence.

A million Europeans enslaved

Slavery in medieval Europe - Wikipedia

"The major European languages, including English, used variations of the word "slave", in references to Slavic laborers of Byzantium."

Last edited:
They first found slaves in europe actually. You should look up your recessive history. Now tell us your cave chimp civilization stories you need to bolster your confidence.

No jumping up and down. OK? Now, some jungle bunny civilization stories, please?

No jumping up and down. OK? Now, some jungle bunny civilization stories, please?
Poor cave chimp. :itsok:

:laugh:

No, it isn't except when I get too much sun. I worry about wrinkles at this point. I do think blacks have a stereotype to overcome and that's unfair but the stereotypes are totally without reason. many blacks do the exact opposite of what would make things better. Getting hostile and aggressive is not how they will solve racism.

Why do you interact with such an idiot ? I am guilty of it myself but..........

Well I'm bored right now. Its fun to mock him.

No, it isn't except when I get too much sun. I worry about wrinkles at this point. I do think blacks have a stereotype to overcome and that's unfair but the stereotypes are totally without reason. many blacks do the exact opposite of what would make things better. Getting hostile and aggressive is not how they will solve racism.
i dont care that whites feel I should be passive in order to make things better for myself. You step out of line then you get dealt with aggressively. You act human and there is no issue. See how that works?

i dont care that whites feel I should be passive in order to make things better for myself. You step out of line then you get dealt with aggressively. You act human and there is no issue. See how that works?
So, no jungle bunny civilization stories?

I have some cave chimp stories but you already have heard all of them I bet.

Well I'm bored right now. Its fun to mock him.
On your death bed you will count the wasted time and sigh. Thats how I am starting to feel about it.
These people are sub human slime.They cant be reached they cant be brought back to civilisation. They actually take a pride in their imbecility.

Having said that if you can get a chuckle out of it........................

Tell Tammy your stories. He's Welsh so probably white and he'll eat 'em up. Throw in some stories about goat sex and he'll be your buddy for life.

Come on. This should be good!

Tell Tammy your stories. He's Welsh so probably white and he'll eat 'em up. Throw in some stories about goat sex and he'll be your buddy for life.

i'd rather talk about the slavery thing you are trying to deflect on. Why did you abandon it when I showed your history?

i'd rather talk about the slavery thing you are trying to deflect on. Why did you abandon it when I showed your history?
We already know your ancestors were slaves. That's why we need to counterbalance it with jungle bunny civilization stories. The gratuitous goat sex stories were to regale Tammy and so of course optional on your part.

We already know your ancestors were slaves. That's why we need to counterbalance it with jungle bunny civilization stories. The gratuitous goat sex stories were to regale Tammy and so of course optional on your part.
We know your ancestors were slaves. Why did you think they werent?

She's talking about her hair, fool. :lol:
Nothing in that meme points to her talking about her men. It's just another one of your obsessions about white women.
Nothing in that meme points to her talking about her hair. Its just you hoping to god you dont run into the same issue one day.

I know your white and blonde. Both are recessive traits. You may not dye your hair but you do need to do something to keep the hair lice out.
:dig:

:dig:
Putting dirt on your head gets rid of hair lice?

Forum List

Back