Is Trump's wife an illegal immigrant?

So Donald married an illegal immigrant and his kid is an anchor baby, go figure. Now Republicans are going to put this disgrace in the White House where he'll probably get congress to grant all of Slovenia American citizenship and let his Commie father-in-law sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.

What's next? All Republicans are going to name their children Melania and Viktor?

Those two names are easy to spell and pronounce unlike many black baby names.

Sure, Melon-knee-ya and Wiktor.

La-a. Pronounce it.

Shithead. Pronounce it.

So Donald married an illegal immigrant and his kid is an anchor baby, go figure. Now Republicans are going to put this disgrace in the White House where he'll probably get congress to grant all of Slovenia American citizenship and let his Commie father-in-law sleep in the Lincoln bedroom.

What's next? All Republicans are going to name their children Melania and Viktor?

La-a. Pronounce it.

Shithead. Pronounce it.

It keeps coming out Melanoma or Melamine.

La-a. Pronounce it.

Shithead. Pronounce it.

Then your as much of an idiot as someone that would name their kid La-a or Shithead.

La-a. Pronounce it.

Shithead. Pronounce it.

Then your as much of an idiot as someone that would name their kid La-a or Shithead.

Is that a Palin grandkid?

La-a. Pronounce it.

Shithead. Pronounce it.

Their names are Tripp and Kayla. Nothing unusual or hard to pronounce with either one.

Still can't pronounce the two black names I gave?

La-a. Pronounce it.

Shithead. Pronounce it.

Their names are Tripp and Kayla. Nothing unusual or hard to pronounce with either one.

I'm pretty sure that there is no kid other than a rapper with the name of "shithead" as to the first name, it is easy, it is pronounced "Lay-ah. Which to me is a perfectly sound way to spell and pronounce it. This way you aren't John Jones in the phone book you are your own easily identifiable personality.

La-a. Pronounce it.

Shithead. Pronounce it.

I'm pretty sure that there is no kid other than a rapper with the name of "shithead" as to the first name, it is easy, it is pronounced "Lay-ah. Which to me is a perfectly sound way to spell and pronounce it. This way you aren't John Jones in the phone book you are your own easily identifiable personality.

You lost on both. I have a friend that is a teacher that had a student named Shithead. He said at the first of the year when he goes over the role, he had to ask how to pronounce it so not to get in trouble. It's pronounced Sha-Thed. While he said that it may be pronounced Sha Thed, the kid and the way he acted actually fit what the name appear far better (Shit head).

As for the second one, my wife worked as an L&D nurse for a brief period. A nurse with which she worked receive a disciplinary write up because the mother of La-a got mad when the name was mispronounced. It's not "Lay-ah", it's La Dash Ah.

You lost on both. I have a friend that is a teacher that had a student named Shithead. He said at the first of the year when he goes over the role, he had to ask how to pronounce it so not to get in trouble. It's pronounced Sha-Thed. While he said that it may be pronounced Sha Thed, the kid and the way he acted actually fit what the name appear far better (Shit head).

As for the second one, my wife worked as an L&D nurse for a brief period. A nurse with which she worked receive a disciplinary write up because the mother of La-a got mad when the name was mispronounced. It's not "Lay-ah", it's La Dash Ah.

Fine. So you misrepresented the name of one and used an internet meme for the other. That seems pretty dishonest trying to make a point.
lea.jpg

Fine. So you misrepresented the name of one and used an internet meme for the other. That seems pretty dishonest trying to make a point.
lea.jpg

I misrepresented nothing. I posted two names as they are actually spelled for those examples I gave. I gave specifics as to where those names actually represented real individuals. Not my fault you refuse to believe it but not surprised that you do.

lea.jpg

I misrepresented nothing. I posted two names as they are actually spelled for those examples I gave. I gave specifics as to where those names actually represented real individuals. Not my fault you refuse to believe it but not surprised that you do.

Yes you did. You claimed wrongly that a kid named Sha-thed was really a shithead by the way he acted and then claimed that was his real name. Then you came up with a 8 year old internet meme and tried to pass it off as genuine. Your wife never knew anyone disciplined by a meme. Phony on two counts.

lea.jpg

Yes you did. You claimed wrongly that a kid named Sha-thed was really a shithead by the way he acted and then claimed that was his real name. Then you came up with a 8 year old internet meme and tried to pass it off as genuine. Your wife never knew anyone disciplined by a meme. Phony on two counts.

I said the named spelled Shithead was pronounced Sha Thed. While the name was pronounced differently than it spelled, the kid, according to my friend, acted like a shithead and a pronunciation of shithead would have been far more accurate.

Never saw the internet meme. Stated something that occurred. Hate to break it to you asshole but your acceptance isn't required for it to be true in either case. Learn it.

lea.jpg

I said the named spelled Shithead was pronounced Sha Thed. While the name was pronounced differently than it spelled, the kid, according to my friend, acted like a shithead and a pronunciation of shithead would have been far more accurate.

Never saw the internet meme. Stated something that occurred. Hate to break it to you asshole but your acceptance isn't required for it to be true in either case. Learn it.

Wrong because you made up both instances and you actually stooped low enough to make fun of a child's name. What you stated was in fact an internet meme and it could not have happened as you said it did.

lea.jpg

Wrong because you made up both instances and you actually stooped low enough to make fun of a child's name. What you stated was in fact an internet meme and it could not have happened as you said it did.

If you claim I made them up, prove it.

Maybe you didn't understand. You not believing doesn't change the truth and the fact that it is real.

lea.jpg

Maybe you didn't understand. You not believing doesn't change the truth and the fact that it is real.

Prove what? I showed where you deliberately changed a child's name to be something it wasn't and I posted an internet meme that was 8 years old and described perfectly what your wife told you was a disciplinary action when it couldn't have been. You've created fantasy out of whole cloth and expect people to believe it. It isn't true none of it.

Prove what? I showed where you deliberately changed a child's name to be something it wasn't and I posted an internet meme that was 8 years old and described perfectly what your wife told you was a disciplinary action when it couldn't have been. You've created fantasy out of whole cloth and expect people to believe it. It isn't true none of it.

I didn't change a name. The name was spelled "Shithead" as I said and pronounced "Sha-Thed", as I said. That the person acted like a shithead has nothing to do with the spelling or the pronunciation.

You haven't shown anything. You claimed, without proof, that it happened the way you claim.

Still waiting on your proof.

Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

While Trump and her husband, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, have said she came to the United States legally, her own statements suggest she first came to the country on a short-term visa that would not have authorized her to work as a model. Trump has also said she came to New York in 1996, but the nude photo shoot places her in the United States in 1995, as does a biography published in February by Slovenian journalists.

This would be pretty damn funny if true.

So at worst, she would have been improperly documented, as opposed to undocumented.

Still doesn't impact that letting people flood across your border willy nilly is a bad idea, and rewarding them for that with permanent status is a worse idea.
Improperly documented :lmao:

yep. There is actually a difference there, I'll let you figure it out.
Actually, there isn't.

Ravi, he is in fact correct. Those who overstay their visas and such are not considered or counted as undocumented. Words have meanings, you've never seemed to understand that.
Sure they are. Expired documents means undocumented no matter how you try to spin it.

So at worst, she would have been improperly documented, as opposed to undocumented.

Still doesn't impact that letting people flood across your border willy nilly is a bad idea, and rewarding them for that with permanent status is a worse idea.
Improperly documented :lmao:

yep. There is actually a difference there, I'll let you figure it out.
Actually, there isn't.

Ravi, he is in fact correct. Those who overstay their visas and such are not considered or counted as undocumented. Words have meanings, you've never seemed to understand that.
Sure they are. Expired documents means undocumented no matter how you try to spin it

In laymen terms yes but nowhere else.

Forum List

Back