Is Trump's Base Ready to Desert Him? Sure Looks Like it

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Is Trump’s base ready to desert him? A survey suggests they are already drifting away

"The Quinnipiac survey found that only 43 percent of white working-class voters approved of his job performance, while 50 percent disapproved.

"The intensity of the disapproval was surprising: fully 43 percent disapproved “strongly,” compared to just 29 percent who approved strongly."

I know that a portion of the 29% post here, maybe they would be willing to explain why they support Trump strongly, and do so without blaming Obama, HRC or anyone else. What has Trump done to win your loyalty?

Is Trump’s base ready to desert him? A survey suggests they are already drifting away

"The Quinnipiac survey found that only 43 percent of white working-class voters approved of his job performance, while 50 percent disapproved.

"The intensity of the disapproval was surprising: fully 43 percent disapproved “strongly,” compared to just 29 percent who approved strongly."

I know that a portion of the 29% post here, maybe they would be willing to explain why they support Trump strongly, and do so without blaming Obama, HRC or anyone else. What has Trump done to win your loyalty?
Made some feel good about being racist pricks.

Borders crossings down by 70%, TPP is toast, he freed us from the perils of the Paris Climate Accord. Gorsuch nomination. There are a few, do you need more reasons why I am delighted Donald Trump is our President?

Trump; "I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue & shoot someone & would not lose any voters"

We now have 3 dead & 20 injured.

Oh yeah, Trump's supporters & cabinet clearly looked the other way on his 2016 lie about former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke.

“Honestly, I don’t know David Duke,” Trump told Tapper. “I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.”

The record proves Trump lied again! Trump knew Louisiana House of Representatives member David Duke got 55% of the white vote when he ran for governor of Louisiana. That's why Trump dog whistles to the KKK.

This came after Donald Birther Trump claimed Obama was not a US citizen or legitimate president!

12fd-trump_web10-facebookJumbo.jpg

Last edited:

I see what the survey suggests, but I don't know. As far as I can tell, neither Trump nor his supporters are principled people; thus they are ficke about pretty much everything. Trump himself one day can be one's "best friend" and say all sorts of laudatory things on one's behalf. The next day at at the first sign of constructive criticism, he'll "dog" them like nobody else ever would.

I see what the survey suggests, but I don't know. As far as I can tell, neither Trump nor his supporters are principled people; thus they are ficke about pretty much everything. Trump himself one day can be one's "best friend" and say all sorts of laudatory things on one's behalf. The next day at at the first sign of constructive criticism, he'll "dog" them like nobody else ever would.

Fickle? More flips and flops than a tuna tossed on the deck with a strong swell runniing.

Violation of ALL CAPS rule
Trump; "I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue & shoot someone & would not lose any voters"

Oh yeah, Trump's supporters & cabinet clearly looked the other way on his 2016 lie about former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke.

“Honestly, I don’t know David Duke,” Trump told Tapper. “I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.”

The record proves Trump lied again! Trump knew Louisiana House of Representatives member David Duke got 55% of the white vote when he ran for governor of Louisiana. That's why Trump dog whistles to the KKK.

This came after Donald Birther Trump claimed Obama was not a US citizen or legitimate president!

Obama isn't a U.S. born citizen.

Your post FAIL

-Geaux

Violation of ALL CAPS rule

Obama isn't a U.S. born citizen.

Your post FAIL

-Geaux
Then where was Obama born?... LOL!
599358ea084c5.image.jpg

Forum List

Back