Is Trump fair to others?

Is Trump "fair" to others?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
That's funny. Well Cruz is obsessed with Trump! I mean sure, Trump mentions Cruz now and again, but nothing like Cruz.

You just go with that, honey. Reality is that Trump is a whining bitch obsessed with Cruz and how "unfair" he is. LOL, yeah, you're even,

1. They are in a free for all.
2. Please don't call me honey.

We can agree to disagree, after that I am not interested in the name calling or put downs. Thanks. :)

Put down? Where did I do that, dear?

:lol: Right smack in the middle of your post. It's okay...really. I know I am a dear honey..
kiss.gif

Why is calling you honey an insult, sweetie?

Depends on how you mean it.

I mean it that you seem like a basically decent person, but you're not honest about your bias towards Trump, at least on the Republican side

1. They are in a free for all.
2. Please don't call me honey.

We can agree to disagree, after that I am not interested in the name calling or put downs. Thanks. :)

Put down? Where did I do that, dear?

:lol: Right smack in the middle of your post. It's okay...really. I know I am a dear honey..
kiss.gif

Why is calling you honey an insult, sweetie?

Depends on how you mean it.

I mean it that you seem like a basically decent person, but you're not honest about your bias towards Trump, at least on the Republican side

Well, I am basically a decent person. How am I not being honest about my bias toward Trump? And what do you mean at least on the Republican side?

Forum List

Back