Is Trump a white supremacist?

"How about that he is a blatant liar?"

After Nixon, Obama, and pretty much everybody Obama's appointed to any post the voters are starting to expect that.

Wow ... blatant liar... that's not found in politics....

:ack-1:

Well.... he's successful.. what more do we need to know?

How about that he is a blatant liar?

And yes, we now have that on the record from yesterday's press conference.

and Hillary?

who do you support?

Please refrain from derailing the thread.

This is about T-Rump and his shortcomings.

ok boss... what? $500 per hour you make?
I make $35 and I'll still kick your ass!

I don't know but I heard him telling the following joke:

If a Mexican and a Black are in a car, who's driving...?

Not to mention that he changed from being a Dem to a Rep (the party where all the cool racists hang).

He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?
Those darn white supremacists Hispanics are at it again!!!!
Illegal Immigration and Amnesty Polls | Federation for American Immigration Reform
  • Latino Opinions, July 2013 — Poll of U.S. Hispanic adults
    • 60% of registered Hispanic voters support granting amnesty to "undocumented immigrants" only if illegal immigration is reduced by 90%. 34% support amnesty before that goal is reached.
    • 56% of registered Hispanic voters (51% all adults) oppose allowing illegal aliens to obtain federal benefits "while they are going through the legalization process and before the 90% goal is reached."
    • Hispanic voters ranked immigration reform last (31%) among a list of four priority issues, behind the economy (62%), healthcare (57%), and education (45%).
    • 60% of Hispanic voters support tougher enforcement, with only 35% opposed.
    • 64% of Hispanic voters support the use of E-verify, with only 29% opposed.
Where is the percentage of Hispanic voters that want a wall?

-- or the percentage that like being called "rapists"?

Not to mention that he changed from being a Dem to a Rep (the party where all the cool racists hang).

You think he cares about party lines? what drug are you doing because I want some..............

I'm glad you all are "Polly pure bred's" and your candidates.. please don't try to insult the intelligence of others....

He, like most Americans, seems to have no problem with legal immigrants.
Rick Santorum carries the torch against legal immigration

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum on Thursday credited himself with being the first presidential candidate to take a hard-line stance to limit legal immigration – even before Donald Trump entered the 2016 race and shoved the rest of the GOP field further to the right.

“Until this summer, I was the only candidate who had a message focused on helping American workers by putting common sense limits on this surge of immigrants,” Santorum said during a speech at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. “This is not anti-immigrant, this is pro-worker, especially for those who are most affected by waves of new workers – recent immigrants, minorities and younger workers.”

and Hillary?

who do you support?

Sounds like you are being grossly overpaid.

and Hillary?

who do you support?

Sounds like you are being grossly overpaid.

good one... but I'd still kick your ass! ;)

QUOTE="Maryland Patriot, post: 12155221, member: 54801"]
He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?

I haven't heard him say anything like that. I've heard him say he likes Hispanics. It is illegal immigrants he doesn't like.
so he hates all people?[/QUOTE]
This is it. He is an equal opportunity bigot.

He says nastier things about orientals. There he is again on the same page as Bernie Sanders

Forum List

Back