Is Trump a white supremacist?

IS obama a black supremacist? makes about as much sense.

IS obama a black supremacist? makes about as much sense.
Could be, but this thread is about Trump.

IMO, his yelling go back to Univision was his way of highlighting the ethnicity of the reporter.

He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?
Those darn white supremacists Hispanics are at it again!!!!
Illegal Immigration and Amnesty Polls | Federation for American Immigration Reform
  • Latino Opinions, July 2013 — Poll of U.S. Hispanic adults
    • 60% of registered Hispanic voters support granting amnesty to "undocumented immigrants" only if illegal immigration is reduced by 90%. 34% support amnesty before that goal is reached.
    • 56% of registered Hispanic voters (51% all adults) oppose allowing illegal aliens to obtain federal benefits "while they are going through the legalization process and before the 90% goal is reached."
    • Hispanic voters ranked immigration reform last (31%) among a list of four priority issues, behind the economy (62%), healthcare (57%), and education (45%).
    • 60% of Hispanic voters support tougher enforcement, with only 35% opposed.
    • 64% of Hispanic voters support the use of E-verify, with only 29% opposed.

I don't believe so, but I don't know. I do know he is right about one thing, these Hispanic gangs have got to be disbanded, and he is all for legal immigration by the way it sounds , just not illegals. We do need to know who is in the country best we can, and if they work they need to pay taxes or if they don't work, why not?

He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?
Illegal Immigration and Amnesty Polls | Federation for American Immigration Reform
    • 60% of registered Hispanic voters support granting amnesty to "undocumented immigrants" only if illegal immigration is reduced by 90%. 34% support amnesty before that goal is reached.
    • 56% of registered Hispanic voters (51% all adults) oppose allowing illegal aliens to obtain federal benefits "while they are going through the legalization process and before the 90% goal is reached."
    • Hispanic voters ranked immigration reform last (31%) among a list of four priority issues, behind the economy (62%), healthcare (57%), and education (45%).
Where is the percentage of Hispanic voters that want a wall?

Where is the percentage of Hispanic voters that want a wall?
sbr082615dAPR20150826124750.jpg

He, like most Americans, seems to have no problem with legal immigrants.

He, like most Americans, wants the illegals out of America.

If these lefty loons think that's racist then it just goes to show everyone how idiotic they all are.

Its idiotic to equate wanting illegals gone and accusing those that want them gone as racist. Paintmyass is a prime example. He's the one talking about brown skin and wetbacks. A real live racist perhaps??

Leftie logic at it's peak "Trump doesn't like Hispanics so he must be a white supremacist". The fact that they actually believe this convoluted fantasy is a indication of the union based education system that doesn't teach much more than how to put a condom on a cucumber.

I haven't heard him say anything like that. I've heard him say he likes Hispanics. It is illegal immigrants he doesn't like.
so he hates all people?

No all people are not illegal immigrants.
but wait, if he hates all hispanics because he hates the illegal ones, you have to consider that all races have some illegals in this country, so by extension we can assume that he must hate all people.

If he repeals the 1965 immigration act and starts attempting to reverse the trend of the past 40 years in demographics....Well, I'd say he's a white nationalist dream!
But is he just pandering or is he actually a white nationalist?

Leftie logic at it's peak "Trump doesn't like Hispanics so he must be a white supremacist". The fact that they actually believe this convoluted fantasy is a indication of the union based education system that doesn't teach much more than how to put a condom on a cucumber.
They dont believe it, they just want to throw it out there to take up some space that could be used showing hillary's corruption and treason.

I haven't heard him say anything like that. I've heard him say he likes Hispanics. It is illegal immigrants he doesn't like.
so he hates all people?

No all people are not illegal immigrants.
but wait, if he hates all hispanics because he hates the illegal ones, you have to consider that all races have some illegals in this country, so by extension we can assume that he must hate all people.

I have heard him say he likes Hispanics. So you are false.

Forum List

Back