Is Trump a Tactical Genius?

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
I don't know if anyone has discussed this possibility in the wake of Trump's recent Mika and Joe tweet but I think Trump might be a tactical genius. Let me try to explain what I mean...

The controversial tweet regarding Mika bleeding badly from a face lift came on the same day the controversial Kate's Law passed and the travel ban was reinstated. In the past, liberal mainstream media would've lambasted Trump all day on these two things. We would've seen heart-wrenching stories of poor victims of Trumps mean and cruel policies... pundits would've been all over the television offering their criticism and feigning outrage over the travel ban and Kate's Law. We would've had the usual hand-wringing and boo-hooing over the ramifications.

What did we get instead? The media was consumed all the news cycle with the Mika/Joe tweet. Kate's Law and the travel ban went quietly into effect... no protests or riots, not even a commentary. I think Trump may have done this intentionally. He drew their fire away from his policies and onto him personally. And while the tweet drove the left further insane, it drew mild chuckles from his base supporters.

Of course, some will argue that Trump shot himself in the foot, that he messed up an opportunity to showcase these monumental victories in policy... but let's be honest, the left was never going to let that happen. Instead of having a full cycle of coverage disparaging his accomplishments we got a full cycle of snowflake meltdown over a stupid tweet.

I think Trump played the media like a Stradivarius.

You are a Trump sycophant through and through. Trump had some legislative victories to talk about though it may be dead on arrival in the Senate. The fact is that his tweets are distracting. He is no genius. He is a thin skinned child in a man's body.

making fun of a womans bleeding face was tantamount to making fun of the handicapped reporter .. he took a shot out of nothing more than him being a pig.

noboby will top him and he'll do/say anything to get at them

Genius,hardly.

Narcissist, 100% registered thoroughbred.

making fun of a womans bleeding face was tantamount to making fun of the handicapped reporter .. he took a shot out of nothing more than him being a pig.

Genius,hardly.

uh huh

I don't know if anyone has discussed this possibility in the wake of Trump's recent Mika and Joe tweet but I think Trump might be a tactical genius. Let me try to explain what I mean...

The controversial tweet regarding Mika bleeding badly from a face lift came on the same day the controversial Kate's Law passed and the travel ban was reinstated. In the past, liberal mainstream media would've lambasted Trump all day on these two things. We would've seen heart-wrenching stories of poor victims of Trumps mean and cruel policies... pundits would've been all over the television offering their criticism and feigning outrage over the travel ban and Kate's Law. We would've had the usual hand-wringing and boo-hooing over the ramifications.

What did we get instead? The media was consumed all the news cycle with the Mika/Joe tweet. Kate's Law and the travel ban went quietly into effect... no protests or riots, not even a commentary. I think Trump may have done this intentionally. He drew their fire away from his policies and onto him personally. And while the tweet drove the left further insane, it drew mild chuckles from his base supporters.

Of course, some will argue that Trump shot himself in the foot, that he messed up an opportunity to showcase these monumental victories in policy... but let's be honest, the left was never going to let that happen. Instead of having a full cycle of coverage disparaging his accomplishments we got a full cycle of snowflake meltdown over a stupid tweet.

Most Strads were made by his son,so you used a good analogy being Trump is a Flawed Fraud...Why Boss do you use the words GENIUS or HIGH IQ for such a poorly educated Wanker like Trump....You maybe in Awe of him,I think he is just a Straw Man,and a Self Promoting Bully at that...no not a Genius just a Male Pig will suffice....He must be one of the most Pathetic Neandathals around...putting it mildly...No one anywhere has respect for him,Your Media just take the Piss out of him...What they haven't YET realised is "that you can't take the Piss out of Shit"as any Australian would be able to tell you.

Most Strads were made by his son,so you used a good analogy being Trump is a Flawed Fraud...Why Boss do you use the words GENIUS or HIGH IQ for such a poorly educated Wanker like Trump....You maybe in Awe of him,I think he is just a Straw Man,and a Self Promoting Bully at that...no not a Genius just a Male Pig will suffice....He must be one of the most Pathetic Neandathals around...putting it mildly...No one anywhere has respect for him,Your Media just take the Piss out of him...What they haven't YET realised is "that you can't take the Piss out of Shit"as any Australian would be able to tell you.

Uh huh.he's so broke he may be on Welfare soon. True mark of a non-genius. :rolleyes:

Yes....he is....he is stomping all over them....and they still don't get it.....

While I do think he plays the media like a piano, I'm not sure it was intentional this particular time.

I do think he considers and conducts his moves carefully, though. When he fired Comey, he ensured the media knew first, so that Comey would be humiliated further in front of his coworkers. I also think he wouldn't be president right now, or a successful businessman, if that wasn't the case. He played the media, the most powerful weapon of the Democrats, to his advantage from before the start of the primaries, to the very end of the general election.

Genius,hardly.

And you repeat the lie...which is why you morons are losing to him....he didn't make fun of a handicapped reporter, that was one of the first lies you assholes pushed....and he still got elected.....

And he told the truth about Mika......and the idiot Scarborough...

Do you twits realize that a 21 year old, female staffer to then congressman Scarborough died in his office of a traumatic head wound...in his office......under suspicious circumstances.....

Wait till Trump tweets about that....

Genius,hardly.

And you repeat the lie...which is why you morons are losing to him....he didn't make fun of a handicapped reporter, that was one of the first lies you assholes pushed....and he still got elected.....

Do you twits realize that a 21 year old, female staffer to then congressman Scarborough died in his office of a traumatic head wound...in his office......under suspicious circumstances.....

But... but... He said that all Mexicans are rapists! He bragged about assaulting women, detailing explicitly how he grabbed them by the pussy.

Genius,hardly.

But... but... He said that all Mexicans are rapists! He bragged about assaulting women, detailing explicitly how he grabbed them by the pussy.

Funny, the left wing didn't mind when they found out clinton actually raped women, and that he sexually assaulted any woman foolish enough to be in a room alone with him....including an enlisted Air Force female who reported the assault through her chain of command...they didn't seem to mind that....and still allow him to have a place of honor in all of their gatherings....

Genius,hardly.

Funny, the left wing didn't mind when they found out clinton actually raped women, and that he sexually assaulted any woman foolish enough to be in a room alone with him....including an enlisted Air Force female who reported the assault through her chain of command...they didn't seem to mind that....and still allow him to have a place of honor in all of their gatherings....

Leftists get the pussy grab pass by other leftists (especially feminists).

Genius,hardly.

Far leftists get the pussy grab pass by them.

Or how about when barney frank's boyfriend was running a male prostitute service out of Frank's townhome.....they looked the other way on that one too....

Why do all of these threads have to turn so vulgar?

Genius,hardly.

Far leftists get the pussy grab pass by them.

Or how about when barney frank's boyfriend was running a male prostitute service out of Frank's townhome.....they looked the other way on that one too....

Some Weiners can even use kids and it's a no problemo.

Here you go....and this happened before it was fashionable to be gay and to be a vile human being, like bill clinton...

Rep. Frank Acknowledges Hiring Male Prostitute as Personal Aide

BOSTON, Aug. 25— Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts said today that without his knowledge a male prostitute he had hired to do personal errands had run a prostitution service from the Congressman's Washington apartment.

Mr. Frank, who made his homosexuality public in May 1987, said he had paid for sex with the prostitute one time, in the spring of 1985, and had hired him as a personal employee later that year because he thought he could encourage the man to ''change his life.''

''Thinking I was going to be Henry Higgins and trying to turn him into Pygmalion was the biggest mistake I've made,'' Mr. Frank said at a news conference in Newton, a Boston suburb that is part of the state's Fourth Congressional District. Mr. Frank, a 49-year-old Democrat, has represented the district since 1981. 'A Very Good Con Man'

Conceding ''poor judgment,'' Mr. Frank said: ''It turns out that I was being suckered. He was, among other things, a very good con man.''

Mr. Frank's remarks followed publication of an article today in The Washington Times that disclosed the Congressman's links to a prostitute and the man's use of the Capitol Hill apartment for a prostitution service.

The newspaper article called the man by what it said was a ''professional name''; Mr. Frank said today his name was Steven Gobie. Washington police records show that Mr. Gobie has a history of offenses, including drug charges.

Please try and keep this on topic. It has quickly gotten off the OP.

Forum List

Back