Is this the begining of the end of prohibition

Individuals simply have to enforce their own rules. If your kid uses pot throw them out. Don't let it in your home or your life. Practice shunning. Call the police. File complaints against your neighbors. Start some trouble. Work for bans in your city, homeowner's associations, apartment buildings, offices. If it's legal just hound them away until the only place they can be is their own little cities. Treat pot like cigarettes.

All this rolling over because a few potheads got a vote in two states is silly.

I bet you're one of those Mormon freaks. :lol:

Shunning works quite well, and you don't have to be a Mormon to do it. If you like, call it ostracism. Does that sound better?

obama has always been very proud of his cocaine and marijuana drug use. He has written extensively about it in both his books about himself.

I am no one's grandfather step or otherwise.

If my step granddaughter want to lay up here while she waits she can divorce her pothead husband and get a restraining order against him. I'd even do the action for her.

Zero tolerance means zero tolerance.
Off topic...but how can you claim to have a step granddaughter without being her step grandfather? Inquisitive minds need to know.

I can't believe you said that! I just can't! Sit down and think about it for a moment. I know you will figure it out.

Right. You're a step great grandmother.

You asked why i told you

ok then i will ask the question....so why are Alcohol and Tobacco legal when they do way more damage to the individual and the family?.....

Because the people pushed for them to be . which is still not an argument to legalize pot. I can drinking beer not be drunk. you cannot smoke a joint and say your not high. Well you can say it but you would be lying

so people pushed for two deadly things to be legalized and have no problems with the problem they cause......but yet the same people have a problem with something that doesnt cause nowhere near as much family destruction as alcohol does and is nowhere near the addictive and lethal effects of tobacco?.....like i said....kinda hypercritical....

A joint has seven times more carcinogens then of cigarette. So no it is not less harmful.

lots of studies have debunked that.....a hell of a lot of people dont smoke joints anymore anyway....they use vaporizers...which eliminates just about all the bad stuff.... its called science....things evolve.....

A joint has seven times more carcinogens then of cigarette. So no it is not less harmful.

lots of studies have debunked that.....a hell of a lot of people dont smoke joints anymore anyway....they use vaporizers...which eliminates just about all the bad stuff.... its called science....things evolve.....

Studies by the pro pot lobby are not real studies

Pipe dreams are amazing. The government hasn't legalized the manufacture of alcohol in a hundred years and they are arresting cigarette smokers. Meanwhile pot heads think they are going to legalize marijuana. Dream on.

its only a matter of time......look at the number of people today compared to past decades who were favorable for it......how many States in the 80's had med pot as compared to today....and 90% of those hypocrites in Congress and Governments around the Country either smoke it themselves or have in the past....

Individuals simply have to enforce their own rules. If your kid uses pot throw them out. Don't let it in your home or your life. Practice shunning. Call the police. File complaints against your neighbors. Start some trouble. Work for bans in your city, homeowner's associations, apartment buildings, offices. If it's legal just hound them away until the only place they can be is their own little cities. Treat pot like cigarettes.

All this rolling over because a few potheads got a vote in two states is silly.

I bet you're one of those Mormon freaks. :lol:

Katz is someone who would watch "Reefer Madness" and say......"holy shit....i was right....i new it"....

You need not be a stoner to recognize that the laws against marijuana need to be repealed. Both medicinal and recreational.

This should be addressed by congress, not the executive just pissing on the laws they are sworn to uphold. How much more lawlessness are you willing to accept from this administration?
If Congress has given the Executive Branch this power, why shouldn't he exorcize it?

Show me in the law where the administration is given an option on enforcement, that would be the only way the executive branch would have such a power.

studies by the anti pot coalition are not real studies either.....are they?....now you prove to me what i said about vaporizers is not true...i looked i could not find any.....

Congress has no business regulating pot AT ALL. It should be left up to the local authorities...same as is alcohol.

False. Local authorities cannot make liquor illegal in their jurisdictions.

No doubt in my mind that he has done cocaine also.

That was Bush.

John Seery: The Bush Cocaine Chronicles: Complicity and Cover-up

False, I live near a dry town, there are dry counties and towns all over the country.

Congress has no business regulating pot AT ALL. It should be left up to the local authorities...same as is alcohol.

False. Local authorities cannot make liquor illegal in their jurisdictions.

No doubt in my mind that he has done cocaine also.

That was Bush.

John Seery: The Bush Cocaine Chronicles: Complicity and Cover-up

False, I live near a dry town, there are dry counties and towns all over the country.

I live in a town where liquor cannot be sold. Beer and wine are fine, but for liquor one must travel past the city limits.

On the other hand, liquor itself is not illegal, merely the sale of it.

Luckily I don't drink alcohol, so it doesn't bother me! ;)

Anyone who is surprised by katz's stand on pot, she's been saying the same basic things for some time. I've seen it here in multiple threads. Usually it ends up in an argument something like, "Let's legalize pot. All the potheads will end up in early graves and then no one will want it anymore!".

I'm never quite sure if she's serious or trolling.....

Anyone who is surprised by katz's stand on pot, she's been saying the same basic things for some time. I've seen it here in multiple threads. Usually it ends up in an argument something like, "Let's legalize pot. All the potheads will end up in early graves and then no one will want it anymore!".

I'm never quite sure if she's serious or trolling.....

she tries to talk like she knows what she is talking about.....her so called "real life" experience she claims she has with "real" pot smokers is pretty dubious....she talks about extreme happenings and the pot smokers she describes are people who are doing more than just pot....she never seems to mention that little tidbit....

studies by the anti pot coalition are not real studies either.....are they?....now you prove to me what i said about vaporizers is not true...i looked i could not find any.....

more b******* goalpost moving. let's face it I will fight your tyrannical forcing of a harmful substances just so may harm my family just you can live your life in a stoned haze. I would hope you would at least warn us when you get in the car to go get your munchies too

Last edited:

more b******* goalpost moving. let's face it I will fight your tyrannical forcing of a harmful substances just so may harm my family just you can live your life in a stoned haze. I would hope you would at least warn us when you get in the car to go get your munchies too

Wait, are you saying that getting rid of laws outlawing a substance is tyranny? :confused:

Wait, are you saying that getting rid of laws outlawing a substance is tyranny? :confused:

No the forcing it on people is.

more bullshit?.....you can say that here.....no one will yell at ya.....now if its bullshit how come i saw nothing from you proving it is?.......mmmm?....and TYRANNICAL forcing?....geezus are we not being overly dramatic?.....and hey dumbass.....i haven't even seen pot in quite a long time.....

Forum List

Back