Is this "right and just" to you: the filthy rich get richer while the can't-get-anywhere poor get poorer

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Great country we have here (USA)

You can talk about drug addicted people being homeless and other nefarious types and they do exist But again, most of the homeless are NOT drug addicts. I have researched this. 72% of homeless women are in that situation bc of DOMESTIC violence/abuse. They prefer peace and quiet to the insanity of living with their *&^%$ husbands.

In any case, people should not be sleeping on the sidewalks no matter what their sins are. Do the rich have no sins? Ha ha... I'll bet they have worse ones.. (most of the time)

So here we are.. homelessness problem out of control since that potato took.. literally took office

and the blame gets thrown at...

hmmm... let's see..

the homeless themselves

As if the whole problem is theirs and theirs alone. That is total BS

Then we look at Congress.. corrupt to the core.. voting only for their own individual interests.. not voting on term limits bc that is not in their best financial interests (just their spiritual benefit but they don't care about that.. have lost their souls).. don't vote on much of anything else America really wants either... just Numero Uno all the freaking way

T R U M P

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Last edited:
People literally crawl across the desert to get to the greatest Country in the world that guarantees freedom. Some immigrants came to this Country with a couple of bucks in their pockets and with hard work established thriving businesses. The U.S. has programs to treat victims of domestic abuse and substance abusers. The people who live on the streets do so because they are insane and/or refuse to comply with the basic requirements of society.

• Banned
People literally crawl across the desert to get to the greatest Country in the world that guarantees freedom. Some immigrants came to this Country with a couple of bucks in their pockets and with hard work established thriving businesses. The U.S. has programs to treat victims of domestic abuse and substance abusers. The people who live on the streets do so because they are insane and/or refuse to comply with the basic requirements of society.
How can u make such a blanket statement about a whole group of people.. esp when you likely do not KNOW one personally?

-

Interesting thread you got here OP.

Let me ask you this...

What do you think is the biggest reason the rich gets richer?

Same for why the poor gets poorer?

Actually- substance abuse is a huge factor in homelessness. Many sites/articles name addiction as the top cause of people becoming homeless.

In California- I used to work with and knew a lot of homeless people and saw that for myself.
why does everyone pay attn to the drug issue? No one ever talks about the dv issues of 72% of women who are homeless. I guess we should all just pretend that most husbands are angels toward their wives? Or maybe we just don't want to help the homeless, so we make up all this bs about what worthless human trash they are so we don't have to feel guilty 4 having things they do not have?

yeh, that one

Interesting thread you got here OP.

Let me ask you this...

What do you think is the biggest reason the rich gets richer?

Same for why the poor gets poorer?
well, I know how the already wealthy in DC get richer.. off the taxpayer's money

and they don't even give us much in return

I don't accept the excuse of helplessness when it comes to 99% of people. Nobody wants to be responsible for their failures, but when you take that route it's very hard to improve your situation. You have to take responsibility for your own problems rather than blame other people for them.

I don't accept the excuse of helplessness when it comes to 99% of people. Nobody wants to be responsible for their failures, but when you take that route it's very hard to improve your situation. You have to take responsibility for your own problems rather than blame other people for them.
who said otherwise?

and yet there are people.. disabled, elderly, who cannot work

I guess they should all be shot?

Hitler would be so proud..

why does everyone pay attn to the drug issue? No one ever talks about the dv issues of 72% of women who are homeless. I guess we should all just pretend that most husbands are angels toward their wives? Or maybe we just don't want to help the homeless, so we make up all this bs about what worthless human trash they are so we don't have to feel guilty 4 having things they do not have?

yeh, that one

Don't put words in my mouth or any ideology in my thoughts. You don't know me.

I was simply correcting you because you are wrong on that point.

Everyone pays attention to the addiction matter because it has a huge impact on people/families and one of those impacts happens to be homelessness.

I don't pretend a thing regarding domestic violence and don't know anyone that would. I haven't looked at the numbers or percentages, but doubt yours because you were wrong about the addiction matter.

Forum List

Back