Is this "right and just" to you: the filthy rich get richer while the can't-get-anywhere poor get poorer

that describes a lot of politicians

sigh

Yes, it does. Because people are easy to manipulate. It's why "sales" is a job. Literally "sales" as a job tells people "we're going to be able to get you to buy something you don't want".
I see a salesperson coming along and I'm wary. Sometimes sales people come along disguised, like doctors and dentists....

Yes, it does. Because people are easy to manipulate. It's why "sales" is a job. Literally "sales" as a job tells people "we're going to be able to get you to buy something you don't want".
I see a salesperson coming along and I'm wary. Sometimes sales people come along disguised, like doctors and dentists....
but you probably don't mind being sold on gay sex?

but you probably don't mind being sold on gay sex?

Is that some lame attempt at a joke?

I'm not gay. However some really important people in my life are/were.
In my first year away from my parents home I was in a house with 5 other people, two were gay, one guy who was really smart and one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He didn't need the threat of god to force him to behave, he didn't need the Bible to tell him to be nice, he just was.
Then there was my best friend, a guy who supported me for three years when that time could have destroyed me. He didn't accept he was gay, he didn't have girlfriends, he made some comments that an older me might have picked up on. He struggled for years and years with his sexuality, and then at some point he figured it out and now he's able to be WHO HE IS (or as you'd put it, "as God made him", because if there's a God, God made gay people, simple as).
He's not the only one, I've seen many gay people struggle to come out, and it's painful. And the ONLY REASON they have this pain is because self righteous people who claim God is telling them to be a fucking bigot.

Is that some lame attempt at a joke?

I'm not gay. However some really important people in my life are/were.
In my first year away from my parents home I was in a house with 5 other people, two were gay, one guy who was really smart and one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He didn't need the threat of god to force him to behave, he didn't need the Bible to tell him to be nice, he just was.
Then there was my best friend, a guy who supported me for three years when that time could have destroyed me. He didn't accept he was gay, he didn't have girlfriends, he made some comments that an older me might have picked up on. He struggled for years and years with his sexuality, and then at some point he figured it out and now he's able to be WHO HE IS (or as you'd put it, "as God made him", because if there's a God, God made gay people, simple as).
He's not the only one, I've seen many gay people struggle to come out, and it's painful. And the ONLY REASON they have this pain is because self righteous people who claim God is telling them to be a fucking bigot.
wow... Sorry but Ironic does not begin to say it. You condemn what you say or imply is "judging"

then you judge Christians's asses off.. So I guess you are a bigot too ... Admit it.

And God doesn't make anyone a sexual pervert, btw, any more than He force people to molest children.

Prove what? You stated that you share. Prove it. How many homeless have you welcomed into your home? The rich make it very clear when they do something humanitarian--its good press. Do your own research. Did your drug addicted mate beat you today? Is that why you are ready to vilify MOST husbands everywhere and hold all homeless blameless for their plight?
ha ha... I've been alone with Jesus for many many moons..

wow... Sorry but Ironic does not begin to say it. You condemn what you say or imply is "judging"

then you judge Christians's asses off.. So I guess you are a bigot too ... Admit it.

And God doesn't make anyone a sexual pervert, btw, any more than He force people to molest children.

You could make an argument that everyone is a bigot.

"a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance"

"One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

Depends on how you define a "bigot", I guess.

Am I intolerant of other people? Yes. But I don't discriminate, I think most people are annoying. Doesn't matter their race, religion, politics, gender etc etc.

Literally I once had a friend who it was hard to tell whether he was a Nazi or was just parodying being a Nazi. He was a nice guy, troubled, but a nice guy.

I'm not intolerant of religious people either. I don't care what you believe, I think believing in anything is silly, but I also realize that people have the need to create a fantasy world.

That doesn't mean I also can't argument with them about what they're saying, IF they CHOOSE to talk to me about it.
You've engaged me in a conversation. So I will use my logic and I will argue with you.
If having an opinion is "bigotry" then everyone is a "bigot", however I think most people would use the term to mean someone who is a lot more active than that.

You say God doesn't make someone a "sexual pervert".
I'm going to disagree. Sex, happens everywhere. Bees and plants come together to do sex for plants. It's all part of the reproductive process.

Bees go into flowers because they stand to gain something from it. Flowers have nice colors, produce nice smells in order to entice bees to go into the flower to get the pollen to then take it to the next flower.
If bees had no incentive to go to the flower, then flowers wouldn't be able to reproduce the way they do.
Same for animals. There's an incentive. The brain produces happy stuff in the brain, pleasure. Some people get this more than others. Some people want sex five times a day, others are happy once a month, others don't even care.

"sexual perverts" are merely people who want a lot of sex, they want to reach that pleasure, doing things the "normal" or "simple" way simply doesn't do it for them, so they go out and do it in a more exciting way.

Then there's gay people which is what you really want to talk about.

Well, hermaphrodites exist. They have vaginas and penises. God created them (assuming you believe God creates people). I don't believe this. I think that the reproductive process is not perfect, that "mistakes" happen. In fact these "mistakes" are part of the process, we all turn out differently.

Some people end up more "masculine" and others more "feminine". Sometimes things get mixed up, like a penis and vagina, or like a man who is attracted to a man.

If a man has sex with another man, you call it perversion, I call it "who the fuck cares?"
We have EIGHT BILLION People on this planet. Way, way, way too many, and you're worried gay men aren't going to be producing MORE FUCKING PEOPLE?????

You could make an argument that everyone is a bigot.----
If a man has sex with another man, you call it perversion, I call it "who the fuck cares?"
We have EIGHT BILLION People on this planet. Way, way, way too many, and you're worried gay men aren't going to be producing MORE FUCKING PEOPLE?????
long post.. hmm... the psychologist in mewants to know what that's all about.. But in any case,

bees do what God programmed them to do, ditto all the other creatures u mention. Man is made in God's image and humans, unlike bees, have OPTIONS on how they act or decline to act... so there's that............. God is not a sexual pervert. Sex is for marriage/reproduction ONLY

long post.. hmm... the psychologist in mewants to know what that's all about.. But in any case,

bees do what God programmed them to do, ditto all the other creatures u mention. Man is made in God's image and humans, unlike bees, have OPTIONS on how they act or decline to act... so there's that............. God is not a sexual pervert. Sex is for marriage/reproduction ONLY
So, if people do what God programmed to do, and they're having sex with people of the same gender....
Clearly God made SEX, clearly God made people want to have SEX. Who made the clitoris? God did. Why would God make a pleasure button for women?

So, if people do what God programmed to do, and they're having sex with people of the same gender....
Clearly God made SEX, clearly God made people want to have SEX. Who made the clitoris? God did. Why would God make a pleasure button for women?
wow... I'm such a LONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG way from where you are at.. Thanks for the reminder of exactly what Jesus did for me.

Do you see (for one thing) just how focused on sex you are? I have lived w/o it for many many years and i don't miss a damn thing about it.. not ONE thing. That's because... gee, do ya think? ... there is more to life than sex.

God made sex. He does not force anyone to engage in it, hetero or otherwise.

wow... I'm such a LONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG way from where you are at.. Thanks for the reminder of exactly what Jesus did for me.

Do you see (for one thing) just how focused on sex you are? I have lived w/o it for many many years and i don't miss a damn thing about it.. not ONE thing. That's because... gee, do ya think? ... there is more to life than sex.

God made sex. He does not force anyone to engage in it, hetero or otherwise.

Oh, I have no doubt you're a LONNNNNGGGGGG way from where I'm at.

I'm not sex obsessed. I just understand how things work.
Look, here's the deal. I come here for a good debate. You're not willing to debate. So this is over. Bye.

Oh, I have no doubt you're a LONNNNNGGGGGG way from where I'm at.

I'm not sex obsessed. I just understand how things work.
Look, here's the deal. I come here for a good debate. You're not willing to debate. So this is over. Bye.
Yes, I am a LOONNNNGGGG w ay from where you're at.

I know because I used to sort of be where you are at.. (outside the Catholic Church). You've never been in it so yeh...

anyhow... you said Bye... I won't cry too long...

Forum List

Back