Is this really the type of information you care enough about to want your POTUS/WH to highlight?

Not sure what your point is. You are upset about what? The first press conference? The crowd size? Lots of cutting and pasting, was this a art project or a grade school project? Not sure but thanks for sharing. Sharing IS caring.

Liberals always gotta have something to whine about. ...... :cool:

In reality, it doesn't matter if only 3 people showed up for the inauguration.

Trump is our new president!!

Deal with it lefty loons........ :thup:
In reality, let's hear the truth out of the guy. "Looked like a million and a half to me" "Largest audience to witness an inauguration ever. Period." Those are lies. You should care.
It is all completely irrelevant, this thread included.
Why?
Because we are arguing about the amount of people at an inauguration. :rolleyes-41:

You fascist democrats have nothing to discuss....it's quite sad.....

Every Republican Administration since Nixon has essentially been the Republican Charlie Brown trying to kick the LSM/Lucy's football.

Spicer got up off the ground and kicked her in the pussy.

About time.

Facts? Since when does the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream get all worked up over 'facts'?

The crowd size is irrelevant. Right, wrong or indifferent...... Not the point. The point is, the DISGUSTING FILTH did everything they could to denigrate the Inauguration Ceremony.

FUCK the LSM.

It's on, dimocrap scum. And you're gonna lose
the DISGUSTING FILTH did everything they could to denigrate the Inauguration Ceremony.
I watched from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or so on the CNN live stream on my computer, and later on I watched the winding down of the parade on tv. I saw coverage on the news shows yesterday morning. NO ONE was in any way denigrating or belittling the ceremonies. Not CNN or Fox or NBC or CBS. It wasn't happening. When I saw the aerial shot of the crowd and saw all the empty space, it WAS NOT COMMENTED ON by CNN at all. Just a photo.
No one make a big deal out of it in the MSM until the President started lying about it. That changes everything, my friend.

Oh, so the pic from CNN is a fake?

Every Republican Administration since Nixon has essentially been the Republican Charlie Brown trying to kick the LSM/Lucy's football.

About time.

Facts? Since when does the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream get all worked up over 'facts'?

The crowd size is irrelevant. Right, wrong or indifferent...... Not the point. The point is, the DISGUSTING FILTH did everything they could to denigrate the Inauguration Ceremony.

FUCK the LSM.

the DISGUSTING FILTH did everything they could to denigrate the Inauguration Ceremony.
I watched from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or so on the CNN live stream on my computer, and later on I watched the winding down of the parade on tv. I saw coverage on the news shows yesterday morning. NO ONE was in any way denigrating or belittling the ceremonies. Not CNN or Fox or NBC or CBS. It wasn't happening. When I saw the aerial shot of the crowd and saw all the empty space, it WAS NOT COMMENTED ON by CNN at all. Just a photo.
No one make a big deal out of it in the MSM until the President started lying about it. That changes everything, my friend.

In reality, let's hear the truth out of the guy. "Looked like a million and a half to me" "Largest audience to witness an inauguration ever. Period." Those are lies. You should care.
Why?
Because we are arguing about the amount of people at an inauguration. :rolleyes-41:
I'm not arguing. I'm hollering because they are lying about it and you are letting him! This is not a dictatorship where the people get fed the news their Leader wants them to hear. I know what the camera showed. You're right it doesn't matter, to anyone but Trump.

IMG_0009_70.png

Screenshot toward the Washington monument from the gigapixel

This is what the gigapixel from the link you provided looks like on my screen. This is fully zoomed out and rotated to look down The Mall.

upload_2017-1-22_8-57-27.png

Well you must not know how to follow instructions then. Because, if you will note, it being a screen shot above the pic it shows the tab is for the CNN gigapixel image, dear.
IMG_0009_70.png

Screenshot toward the Washington monument from the gigapixel

This is what the gigapixel from the link you provided looks like on my screen. This is fully zoomed out and rotated to look down The Mall.

View attachment 107961

About time.

FUCK the LSM.

No, it's just not from same the vantage point of the same area. There were plenty of people there. That's nice. But the media wasn't "lying" to post a picture of a different President's inauguration crowd from the same birds eye view.

Do you not see the Washington monument right behind the crowd?
Denial is not a river in Egypt.

About time.

FUCK the LSM.

No, it's just not from same the vantage point of the same area. There were plenty of people there. That's nice. But the media wasn't "lying" to post a picture of a different President's inauguration crowd from the same birds eye view.

About time.

FUCK the LSM.

If this had been a Rorshach Test, you'd already be sedated and in a straitjacket.

Pavlov's Dog --

From The Hill, about as non-partisan as it gets

Media and Trump bias: Not even trying to hide it anymore

Ratio of negative coverage of Trump vs. Clinton: 23:1.

In print on Thursday, it was no better. The New York Times — known as the paper of record — had 11 negative stories on Trump, including one in the sports section. But zero on Clinton/WikiLeaks.

There is nothing too small for democrats to lie about. Starting with, the non existent press briefing.

dimocrap scum don't get it (shocking)

The accuracy of Spicer's attack on the media is irrelevant. It was a big "FUCK YOU!!" to them and a declaration of War.

dimocrap scum wanna talk about Trump's low ratings (which are fake, BTW).....

What about the DISGUSTING FILTH'S ratings??

What about them, dimocrap scum?

The only people lower than the LSM are lawyers and child molesters.

About time.

FUCK the LSM.

If this had been a Rorshach Test, you'd already be sedated and in a straitjacket.
A shrink gave me a Rorshach Test once. I failed it. It looked like blobs of ink. Or Greenland.

I have to say that gigapixel photo is quite impressive. I can actually make out the balcony of the building from which I watched part of the parade. Where I stood doesn't have a view of the Capitol, so it's not visible in the photo, but it's the same building.

I sure hope all the people who live there know to keep their blinds closed. lol I guess the days of living high above things and not having to do that are over. lol

[
A shrink gave me a Rorshach Test once. I failed it. It looked like blobs of ink. Or Greenland.

The only time I ever saw a shrink was when I had to take our adopted boy to a School Mandated visit to one. He had problems back then (battered before we got him). Doing great now.

She didn't even talk to me. Which is good. I wasn't hostile, just not interested

Enough with the crowd size. It is irrelevant, which is precisely why Spicer should not have even mentioned it. That -- Trump's unrelenting focus on irrelevant matters -- is the point of the thread.

Why?
I'm not arguing. I'm hollering because they are lying about it and you are letting him! This is not a dictatorship where the people get fed the news their Leader wants them to hear. I know what the camera showed. You're right it doesn't matter, to anyone but Trump.
You live in a corporate dictatorship, you get fed whatever the corporate media wants you to hear and just as important, none of what it doesn't want you to hear. Keep the focus, this story is nonsense.

This is ridiculous. CNN actually (surprise) posted a gigapixel img which you can zoom into to see those pics above are fake, or taken shortly after the gates opened, rather than when it had filled up. Check it out-

Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump

Yes. These gimps are so stupid they think they can post fake news and lies indefinitely; they still don't get why they lost, and they can never bring themselves to accept they didn't get their way like Mommy has always told them they should.

Forum List

Back