Is This Real? Woman (Trans Man) Complains That There Are No Tampons For Men

Why not? It's absolutely on par with so much of the bullcrap those crazies put out there.
Almost all of that crap is made up and/or grossly exaggerated to keep you all riled up.

Otherwise you might start to think for yourself.

Our society is a disgrace that it tolerates this tranny shit. Suddenly in the past couple years it's become societies job to indulge mentally ill people's fantasies.

IMG_6316.jpeg

I don’t get this sort of bullshit. If I decided I was a chick and converted to one, why would I want to menstruate? That is the grossest part of being a chick (right up there with child birth and swallowing). It is also associated with hormone imbalance that makes you fucking crazy and miserable for 2-5 days a month. I would count not menstruating a positive of being a man-made woman.

I don’t get this sort of bullshit. If I decided I was a chick and converted to one, why would I want to menstruate? That is the grossest part of being a chick (right up there with child birth and swallowing). It is also associated with hormone imbalance that makes you fucking crazy and miserable for 2-5 days a month. I would count not menstruating a positive of being a man-made woman.

Why swallowing? Oh and I'm not always hormonal when I'm menstruating, but if I didn't have to I wouldn't want to. Same if I could have children without having to get pregnant I would love it because I wouldn't have to deal with the labor part although it's going to be neat carrying a life inside of me though.

Why swallowing? Oh and I'm not always hormonal when I'm menstruating, but if I didn't have to I wouldn't want to. Same if I could have children without having to get pregnant I would love it because I wouldn't have to deal with the labor part although it's going to be neat carrying a life inside of me though.
I mean, I am just thinking out loud. I always thought it would be kind of gross.

I mean, I am just thinking out loud. I always thought it would be kind of gross.

Yeah, but I mean what's so gross about swallowing unless it means something totally different in this circumstance.

Forum List

Back