Is This Racist?

Is This Racist

• Total voters
you're embarrassing and most people when embarrassed turn white.

I misread your silly post. White victims see the world as if folks like you own the narrative -- killing others and taking land -- but the truth is every culture (race truly does not exist except as a human abstraction, a construct) has a history of killing others and taking land.

even native Americans were slaughtering each other and taking land. the nonsense put forth with myth that natives were noble is just pure nonsense
I dont know anyone that turns white when embarrassed. I know some that turn red.

The truth is that of the all the races/cultures, whites have historically been the predominant race that have killed other races/cultures and stolen land. Doesnt matter what NA's did to each other. My brother and i used to fight all the time but we were still brothers. Whites come from outside of the family, kill and steal land. Big difference.

oh they turn white after the blood rushes out of their bodies
That only happens to white people.
\
blacks turn ashen white

true story
Only when there is no lotion around and the air lacks moisture. Has nothing to do with embarrassment.

That's not white. That's ashy.

I dont know anyone that turns white when embarrassed. I know some that turn red.

The truth is that of the all the races/cultures, whites have historically been the predominant race that have killed other races/cultures and stolen land. Doesnt matter what NA's did to each other. My brother and i used to fight all the time but we were still brothers. Whites come from outside of the family, kill and steal land. Big difference.

oh they turn white after the blood rushes out of their bodies
That only happens to white people.
\
blacks turn ashen white

true story
Only when there is no lotion around and the air lacks moisture. Has nothing to do with embarrassment.

That's not white. That's ashy.
He did say "ashen white" so I thought thats what he meant. :laugh:

The current cultural meaning of "racist" is the assumption that all people of a given racial background have behavioral, intellectual, physical, and/or moral traits in common - just because of their racial background.

To describe "white people" (presumably European Caucasians) as "your" people obviously presumes that "white people" have traits in common that non-"white people" do not have. Thus, the sign is "racist."

then Eric Holder is a racist and so is the NAACP
Yes they are but that type of racism is currently socially acceptable. it shouldn't be but it is.
The sign is clearly racist. Get to your point OP because I doubt that this was it. I have a feeling that squeeze beat you to it though.

I don't see why you are doing back flips on this one Colorado. The sign is racist by itself without bothering with the KKK. When you create something that is exclusive based on race it is racist, period. If the black water fountain were the exact same fountain and the white water fountain it would still be a racist thing to separate white and black drinking fountains.

acceptable double standards?
As far as society goes, yes. That is the current way things work no matter how ass backwards it might be.

There is a totally different response publicly to a black panther than there is to a KKK member. Completely different.

The funny thing is, no-one's explained how the sign imparts a racist message.
Its sponsored by the KKK dummy.

So? Does that mean everything the KKK and its members do is racist? I mean, are the taxes levied against Klan members racist money? Is the water they drink racist?
Yes. Everything the KKK does is racist. What kind of idiot are you that you dont know this?

Even changing a tyre?

So? Does that mean everything the KKK and its members do is racist? I mean, are the taxes levied against Klan members racist money? Is the water they drink racist?
Yes. Everything the KKK does is racist. What kind of idiot are you that you dont know this?

Even changing a tyre?
Even changing a tire.

Even changing a tyre?
Even changing a tire.

Quoted for posterity.

Why this need to project onto race or religion to blame some other group outside ourselves?
I'm saying that its ok for Blacks to be proud of Black leaders because they made an impact inspite of being Black and discriminated against. What hardship has a white person gone through simply because they were white and still achieved?

Funny, I find that the black leaders like Allen West who are most successful, and never get mistaken for thugs "just because they are black," don't use race as the reason to blame for being discriminated against.

Here, look at this example of a woman raped and left for dead because she was white:
Trisha Meili
The one person who was a physical victim in that case, targeted by race, refuses to be labeled as one,
while the men were crying out as victims of racism?

Also, as was pointed out to me fairly recently,
Irish slaves were equally bred by rape. it wasn't just the blacks who were bred this way as cattle.
The white slaves, especially the Irish were considered even less valuable, and that's why
they were raped by black slaves to breed darker skin as more valued.

The Irish Slave Trade The Forgotten White Slaves Global Research

I doubt the black slaves can be said to be treated better, but they were worth more.

Once you are enslaved, and the genocide is carried in the bloodline
it creates lasting spiritual damage and takes a lot more to heal that
than just saying they were treated better.

My theory is half the reason there is so much animosity between certain
whites and blacks is that the whites who were enslaved, too,
carry the same injuries, and both are projecting onto each other.

I think this is spiritual and concentrated in specific people.
We generalize the black/white racism, but if you really focus
on which people struggle more with it, you might find spiritual
influences those people inherit and carry that are beyond what other people do.

My bf has Irish background, and I am guessing some of his
struggle with forgiving and not repeating the cycle of black/white racism
is because of Irish slavery mixed in with Black slavery.
I think he carries some of that resentment on a spiritual level
that isn't from this lifetime.

So yes, some White people struggle with stuff they are born with,
similar to Black people or Native Americans who carry karma
from their national or ethnic heritage. Each person is different.
Some of it is religious karma, some national, racial or political, all kinds
of karma can be passed down for future generations to hash out.

Until the cycle is broken, it keeps passing down until the buck finally stops....

Even changing a tyre?
Even changing a tire.

Quoted for posterity.
Screen shot it. It will last longer.

It's code for: you should hate black people.

No, it's a sign written in plain English calling for White pride. There's no secret "code".

Oh, the code isn't secret. The words "white pride" may literally mean proud of the white race, but what it really means is other races are inferior to the white race. You can pretend that isn't it's meaning, but...

White pride is, in itself, a racist construct - the very idea of being prideful because you are whit is to the exclusion of being any other race.

You can claim the words themselves are not racist but that would be dishonest in their actual usage. I have never heard anyone anywhere seriously utter the words white or black pride without them being bigots and racists. The very idea of pride in your race seems to only emanate from those that see other races as less than their own. Otherwise, why would you have pride in your race? What is there to be prideful about being a specific color? Come up with a reason for the billboard that is NOT racist. I am certainly at a loss for a single reason to be prideful of being white that is not based squarely on the idea that my particular race is somehow superior.

Aciples is a clear and perfect example right here in this thread. He is spouting racists bullshit all over the place and what do you hear right afterward: he is proud of being black.

It's code for: you should hate black people.

No, it's a sign written in plain English calling for White pride. There's no secret "code".

Oh, the code isn't secret. The words "white pride" may literally mean proud of the white race, but what it really means is other races are inferior to the white race. You can pretend that isn't it's meaning, but...
Its not secrete code - it is plain English and is still racist.

Why this need to project onto race or religion to blame some other group outside ourselves?
I'm saying that its ok for Blacks to be proud of Black leaders because they made an impact inspite of being Black and discriminated against. What hardship has a white person gone through simply because they were white and still achieved?

Funny, I find that the black leaders like Allen West who are most successful, and never get mistaken for thugs "just because they are black," don't use race as the reason to blame for being discriminated against.

Here, look at this example of a woman raped and left for dead because she was white:
Trisha Meili
The one person who was a physical victim in that case, targeted by race, refuses to be labeled as one,
while the men were crying out as victims of racism?

Also, as was pointed out to me fairly recently,
Irish slaves were equally bred by rape. it wasn't just the blacks who were bred this way as cattle.
The white slaves, especially the Irish were considered even less valuable, and that's why
they were raped by black slaves to breed darker skin as more valued.

The Irish Slave Trade The Forgotten White Slaves Global Research

I doubt the black slaves can be said to be treated better, but they were worth more.

Once you are enslaved, and the genocide is carried in the bloodline
it creates lasting spiritual damage and takes a lot more to heal that
than just saying they were treated better.

My theory is half the reason there is so much animosity between certain
whites and blacks is that the whites who were enslaved, too,
carry the same injuries, and both are projecting onto each other.

I think this is spiritual and concentrated in specific people.
We generalize the black/white racism, but if you really focus
on which people struggle more with it, you might find spiritual
influences those people inherit and carry that are beyond what other people do.

My bf has Irish background, and I am guessing some of his
struggle with forgiving and not repeating the cycle of black/white racism
is because of Irish slavery mixed in with Black slavery.
I think he carries some of that resentment on a spiritual level
that isn't from this lifetime.

So yes, some White people struggle with stuff they are born with,
similar to Black people or Native Americans who carry karma
from their national or ethnic heritage. Each person is different.
Some of it is religious karma, some national, racial or political, all kinds
of karma can be passed down for future generations to hash out.

Until the cycle is broken, it keeps passing down until the buck finally stops....
i think you are missing the point. You are usually reasonable so I am going to give you this video link. If you are the person you seem to be you will find this valuable.

Even changing a tyre?

Only if its on a lorry with a confederate ensign sticker.

White pride is, in itself, a racist construct - the very idea of being prideful because you are whit is to the exclusion of being any other race.

You can claim the words themselves are not racist but that would be dishonest in their actual usage. I have never heard anyone anywhere seriously utter the words white or black pride without them being bigots and racists. The very idea of pride in your race seems to only emanate from those that see other races as less than their own. Otherwise, why would you have pride in your race? What is there to be prideful about being a specific color? Come up with a reason for the billboard that is NOT racist. I am certainly at a loss for a single reason to be prideful of being white that is not based squarely on the idea that my particular race is somehow superior.

Aciples is a clear and perfect example right here in this thread. He is spouting racists bullshit all over the place and what do you hear right afterward: he is proud of being black.
Of course I'm proud of being Black. I am a member of a group that has been discriminated against and faced the worst racism you can find in the history of the planet. Inspite of all that I am still moving/progressing and I owe that to my genes.

Forum List

Back