Is this Khashoggi Killing going to Turn out to be Trump's Benghazi, in a weird sort of way??

What did you know, and when did you know it, Mr President?

Did you know thru intelligence that Khashoggi was in Danger before he went to Turkey, Mr. President?

Why are you lying, with and for, a Saudi Prince, about his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
Yes, because some Arab being killed by another in a foreign shithole is so important to the US.
He was a legal American Resident and an American Journalist.

But that matters naught!

We speak OUT against the brutal murdering of people who have never been charged or tried.

Like the couple in Britain poisoned by Putin

Like Kim's brutal killing of his brother in another country.

And like the journalists around the world being murdered by their authoritarian govts.

We do not create an alibi for the murderers out in the public for everyone to see, as Trump has tried to do.... it gives these murderers a THUMBS UP, and that simply IS NOT what we stand for, as the leader of the free world, as a democracy....

Trump has made a mistake in doing what he did.... own it!
He is not an American journalist airhead, and that's he's a legal resident is meaningless.
Yes, he was an American Journalist. He worked for the Washington Post, an American Press.... and a lot of American citizens working for the Post, got to know him and care for him, and this murder of him, has hit them hard.
Yeah, and Ichiro Suzuki is an American baseball player ... and I could give a rat's ass if some journalists upset about it. Working for an American company does not confer citizenship. WTF is wrong with you?

On 60minutes, Trump blasted the situation and he said there would be consequences.

What the fuck do left wingers want?

He has you fools spinning in circles.

Trump vows 'severe punishment' if Saudis killed Jamal Khashoggi

:rolleyes:

We've known for 2 and a half weeks who viciously murdered Khashoggi, what is Trump waiting for...? And during those 2 1/2 weeks he has done nothing but try to help the Prince CREATE a story that was mutually good for both of them.... and that's just awful that he has done that, so openly, imo.
Sadly, your opinion is based on biased talking points, Care. You have no facts, just political tripe.
A few days ago you stated how much I changed since I was last here, I think it's you that has changed. just an observation
:D

I have zero love for Trump, if that is what you mean.... but I simply can not support a pathological liar, and a divisive person like trump, who is every single thing mom and dad taught me to stay away from, a liar, boastful, arrogant, rude, nasty, multi time adulterer with no remorse, a cheater, greedy, lawless and crooked to his very core....

and a person like Trump, who wakes every day to call me, and all my friends and relatives, the enemy, and lie and bash me n company daily, is unacceptable for any President....

so, no... I have not changed... I, unlike many, still have a moral compass....
So this is the reason that you're just carrying the water of the democrats. You know there isn't facts, but you don't like the guy.
So you'll say anything to smirch Trump.
I remember when Obama called the republicans the enemy, he was a pathological liar, he was divisive, boastful, arrogant, etc
Somewhere Trump crossed a line. To be truthful politics is a dirty profession if you haven't noticed. I don't vote for a person for a popularity
contest, He isn't a Mother Teresa, none of them are. I want results to issues that affect me. Trump has done an outstanding job regarding those issues.

William F. Buckley was a wonderful man, brilliant with the deep intellect that spawned modern conservatism. Buckley was an intellectual above all else. So persuasive was he that he shaped what it meant to be a conservative. Buckley established a model of reserved logic in the face of democrat hyperbole. The idea that Republicans are above certain types of behavior is a result of the Buckley model that conservatives have followed for generations.

As the democrat party morphed from liberal to Marxist, from Marxist to Stalinist, now to the Nazi/Stalinist hybrid that is the party of today, the Republicans remained calm and restrained. As democrats riot and burn cities, Republicans often fail to condemn them for fear the fascist press will call them racists. Too many conservatives fit not the model of Bill Buckley, but of Fredo Corleone, these are the Fredocons.

Communists like Care4all depend on the Fredocons to cower before the violence and insanity of the Stalinist democrats. The role assigned by the Nazicrats to the Republicans is that democrats can do anything they want and Republicans are above stooping to respond.

Where the Khmer Rouge that is democrats is freaking out is when normals actually stand up to them. Donald Trump is not driving the radicalization of normals, he is the RESULT of normals becoming militant to restore the American republic and vanquish these totalitarian thugs who nearly ended this nation two years back.

For more in depth and completely unfiltered insights pick up a copy of https://www.amazon.com/Militant-Normals-Americans-Rebelling-Democracy/dp/154608195X&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:

Did you know thru intelligence that Khashoggi was in Danger before he went to Turkey, Mr. President?

Why are you lying, with and for, a Saudi Prince, about his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
Yes, because some Arab being killed by another in a foreign shithole is so important to the US.

But that matters naught!

We speak OUT against the brutal murdering of people who have never been charged or tried.

And like the journalists around the world being murdered by their authoritarian govts.

We do not create an alibi for the murderers out in the public for everyone to see, as Trump has tried to do.... it gives these murderers a THUMBS UP, and that simply IS NOT what we stand for, as the leader of the free world, as a democracy....

I still can't get over the level of stupidity this thread offers.

How many journalists were beheaded, burned and drowned during Obama's tenure? Some of the ACTUAL CITIZENS.

You're such a hack it defies logic
Has any President in our History, come forth as Trump did and try to CREATE a STORY and excuse for the murderer?

Really?

I do not understand the defending of Trump, on this matter?

Even Trumpsters, should KNOW President Trump should not be out there making up an excuse for the murderer in front of the whole world.

Sheesh

Those defending this,

moral compasses, have gone haywire, imo!

Why are you lying with and for, a Saudi Prince, and his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
Trump has nothing to do with this, dumbass, so how could it possible be "his Benghazi?" Did the guy work for Trump?
And you know this how?? Did the Saudis tell Trump, Kushner they would take care of this reporter for writing bad things about Trump? Did the Saudis consider the reporter an enemy of the Saudi government like Trump says?
So now you're claiming that Trump has to prove he had nothing to do with it despite the total lack of evidence? Did you morons learn nothing from the Kavanaugh hearings?

Why, because a miserable excuse for a human like you is willing to parrot any defamatory meme against any person who stands against what you want politically? You are a disgusting piece of filth.
I did not have to parrot anyone.... from the moment Trump opened his forked tongue mouth, it was apparent that he was lying and trying to make excuses for the murderer.... why in the world would I need someone else, to tell me, what I actually saw and heard??

Frankly my dear, you're an idiot and a stupid one at that. You only "see" and "hear" what you want to see and hear. You start with a presupposition and find corroboration in words that simply don't exist except in your head. You are the worst kind of partisan (these exist on both sides of the aisle). You did the same thing to Kavanaugh, there was nothing but Ford's words yet he became Satan to you.
Kavanaugh was not Satan, he was still a kid, when he did what he did to Ford, and a drunk as a skunk kid, at that.... which can lead to stupid things and for a 15 year old Ford, I suppose scary things to her, to happen.

…….when he did what he did to Ford...…

prove it
Easy Peasy!

Does Timmy's house (for brew-skis, on his calendar on July 1st 1982), match the description of what Ford described and drew as the house she was molested at by him?
She drew a picture of the house? I've never seen that. Can you post it?

But that matters naught!

How many journalists were beheaded, burned and drowned during Obama's tenure? Some of the ACTUAL CITIZENS.

Has any President in our History, come forth as Trump did and try to CREATE a STORY and excuse for the murderer?

Really?

Even Trumpsters, should KNOW President Trump should not be out there making up an excuse for the murderer in font of the whole world.

Sheesh

Those defending this,

You are a moron. Yet again I have to remind you that ACTION not words is what matters.
Trump says stupid shit all the time yet here you are acting surprised lol.

Why are you lying with and for, a Saudi Prince, and his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
Trump has nothing to do with this, dumbass, so how could it possible be "his Benghazi?" Did the guy work for Trump?
And you know this how?? Did the Saudis tell Trump, Kushner they would take care of this reporter for writing bad things about Trump? Did the Saudis consider the reporter an enemy of the Saudi government like Trump says?
So now you're claiming that Trump has to prove he had nothing to do with it despite the total lack of evidence? Did you morons learn nothing from the Kavanaugh hearings?

Trump isn't calling Khashoggi just a guy in an embassy killed "randomly" as he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Damn, it almost sounds like you were there, or are you just lying and making up crap about the characteristics of the murder? Actually it sounds like you made the whole damn thing up.

For Care4all , Muslim Brotherhood freelance writer lives matter. Mexican Journalists exposing the cartels - well those lives don't matter to her at all.

They don't matter to her because they don't matter to her party, and her party is her ONLY "moral compass." Right and wrong are simple what serves or harms the party.

Trump isn't calling Khashoggi just a guy in an embassy killed "randomly" as he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Hmmmmm . . . . so?

But that matters naught!

Really?

Even Trumpsters, should KNOW President Trump should not be out there making up an excuse for the murderer in front of the whole world.

Sheesh

Those defending this,

Obama made excuses for black thugs who attacked white people. He also constantly made excuses for the mass slaughter conducted by Muslim Jihadists.

Hmmmmm . . . . so?

*sigh* How short the memories.

Obabble dismissed the Islamic slaying of Jews in a deli in France as just being some folks in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He also went to play golf right after James Foley was beheaded by ISIS (and did nothing to save him).

What's so weird about it? Tolerating gross violations of human rights has been the US Mid East policy for decades.
maybe it has been, but at least we pretended like it mattered...

we attacked Iraq for what the 15 Saudi terrorists did on 9/11! :rolleyes:

Exactly. We attacked Iraq.
Stormy is it true trump has a micro penis?

You can find out here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GC83R9T/?tag=ff0d01-20

[Yes, because some Arab being killed by another in a foreign shithole is so important to the US.

Obama created ISIS as a means of destroying the rising move toward freedom in the Middle East. The democrats have done everything they can to promote the most radical fringe elements of Islam, simply because the goal of the democrats is to burn down Western Civilization.

Saudi Arabia under Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is liberalizing. Rights are finally being given to women, the Kingdom has normalized relations with Israel (Remember how bitterly the democrats hate Jews). All of this disrupts the goals of the democrats and the global Communist/Nazi movement in general. democrats seek to crush individualism and individual rights under a collectivist totalitarian system. Increased rights and reduced friction in an Arab country is bad for them, but in the host of Mecca it is a disaster, a crises.

This entire affair is meant to drive a wedge between America and Saudi Arabia, but more importantly to reignite hostility by the Kingdom toward Israel, which the democrats desperately seek to destroy.

But that matters naught!

Really?

Sheesh

Those defending this,

Well shoot, jfk and johnson made an excuse for an entire war in front of the world to the tune of 50k dead US soldiers.

Hmmmmm . . . . so?

Obabble dismissed the Islamic slaying of Jews in a deli in France as just being some folks in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He also went to play golf right after James Foley was beheaded by ISIS (and did nothing to save him).
He also gave $1.5 billion in cash to the Iranians, along with a host of other goodies.

Gets my vote for moronic post of the day.

Hmmmmm . . . . so?

Trump will give the Saudis a pass on an obvious assassination. What government send the attackers in that deli? What government killed Foley?

The Saudis murdered a US based journalist & Trump is running around doing rallies & lying about it.

Hmmmmm . . . . so?

He also gave $1.5 billion in cash to the Iranians, along with a host of other goodies.

It was a settlement on a long time dispute about arms sales.

Really?

You are such an absurd troll.

{
Cornered by reporters with video cameras, former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs, a senior adviser to President Obama's reelection campaign, attempted to defend the kill list that the Obama Administration uses to determine whose body should next be blown apart. American drone strikes have resulted in hundreds of dead innocents in the last four years, even as the program has killed a number of high-level al Qaeda terrorists. There are two remarkable things about the ensuing exchange, which eventually turns into a discussion about a dead 16-year-old kid:}

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - The Atlantic

Sheesh

Those defending this,

You understand only what the party programs you to understand.

The only "moral compass" you follow is "obey the party without question."

Last edited:

But that matters naught!

Really?

Sheesh

Those defending this,

Obama made excuses for black thugs who attacked white people. He also constantly made excuses for the mass slaughter conducted by Muslim Jihadists.

He also made excuses for murdering a 16 year old American citizen. A murder HE personally ordered.

Has any president other than Obama ordered the murder of the CHILD of an enemy?

EVER?

But Care4all doesn't give a shit, only the party matters.

Forum List

Back