Is this Khashoggi Killing going to Turn out to be Trump's Benghazi, in a weird sort of way??

What did you know, and when did you know it, Mr President?

Did you know thru intelligence that Khashoggi was in Danger before he went to Turkey, Mr. President?

Why are you lying, with and for, a Saudi Prince, about his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?

Really?

Come on and explain how failure to protect our diplomat in Libya can cause you to equate it to that killing?

I will will wait and see...

Did you know thru intelligence that Khashoggi was in Danger before he went to Turkey, Mr. President?

Why are you lying, with and for, a Saudi Prince, about his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?

Trying to put the blame on Trump, or even Jared Kushner (as I heard the mayor of San Antonio saying) of "putting out a hit" is just propaganda. Trump has nothing to do with it and bears no responsibility. The guy was outspoken against his own people and made his own fate.

I don't recall Obama getting any blame or even making a statement when these reporters were beheaded on camera by ISIS in 2014:

I don't put the murder on Trump, that's ridiculous!

HIS COVERUP for the Saudi Prince in such a blatant lying manner, for the whole world to see, is what is disgusting, weak, and is a slap in America's face.

No, this is not going to become TRUMP's Benghazi. CNN and the rest of the fake news media's over hysteria will backfire.
then he better get his ACT together... And keep his "love" for the murdering Saudi Prince in the closet instead of on his coat sleeve for everyone to see...and learn to hide how weak and pathetic, and immoral America is now....

Why, because a miserable excuse for a human like you is willing to parrot any defamatory meme against any person who stands against what you want politically? You are a disgusting piece of filth.
I did not have to parrot anyone.... from the moment Trump opened his forked tongue mouth, it was apparent that he was lying and trying to make excuses for the murderer.... why in the world would I need someone else, to tell me, what I actually saw and heard??

Really?

Come on and explain how failure to protect our diplomat in Libya can cause you to equate it to that killing?

I don't get what you are saying, can you reword it??

Y
Only if Trump buys the new made up tale of the death of being a result of a fistfight.

Really?

Simple, you are attempting to equate the death of a diplomat to a journalist, so why the fuck would you?

Two different stories and the journalist did not die because of our government cutting of resources!

Got it?

If not then your OP is a Strawman bait that is so old, well was the internet even inventes by Al Gore at the time when that bait was created?

Damn, it almost sounds like you were there, or are you just lying and making up crap about the characteristics of the murder? Actually it sounds like you made the whole damn thing up.

Then you must be Trump blind and stuck in your right wing bubble. Everyone KNOWS what happened to him... everyone knows he was lured there, and was set up for his murder, and was removed from the embassy via being cut up in to little bloody pieces.... including trump.... even you know it... so spare me this fake concern of yours.

No, this is not going to become TRUMP's Benghazi. CNN and the rest of the fake news media's over hysteria will backfire.
then he better get his ACT together... And keep his "love" for the murdering Saudi Prince in the closet instead of on his coat sleeve for everyone to see...and learn to hide how weak and pathetic, and immoral America is now....

Why, because a miserable excuse for a human like you is willing to parrot any defamatory meme against any person who stands against what you want politically? You are a disgusting piece of filth.
I did not have to parrot anyone.... from the moment Trump opened his forked tongue mouth, it was apparent that he was lying and trying to make excuses for the murderer.... why in the world would I need someone else, to tell me, what I actually saw and heard??

Frankly my dear, you're an idiot and a stupid one at that. You only "see" and "hear" what you want to see and hear. You start with a presupposition and find corroboration in words that simply don't exist except in your head. You are the worst kind of partisan (these exist on both sides of the aisle). You did the same thing to Kavanaugh, there was nothing but Ford's words yet he became Satan to you.

Really?

Simple, you are attempting to equate the death of a diplomat to a journalist, so why the fuck would you?

Two different stories and the journalist did not die because of our government cutting of resources!

Got it?

If not then your OP is a Strawman bait that is so old, well was the internet even inventes by Al Gore at the time when that bait was created?
Obama and Hillary did not kill the 4 Americans in Benghazi and I have never, even when it first happened equated Obama and Hillary as the terrorists and murderers....

What Right wingers immediately made a fuss about, was that 3 days after it happened and Rice went on TV saying it was likely the book author that caused the protest and murder and attack with a slight possibility that it was terrorists....

the COVER UP of what happened there right before an election, was the rightwingers complaint, that it took 10 days before the Obama Admin came out and said it was AlQaeda type terrorists... was their immediate outrage.... they thought if Obama had said immediately that it was terrorists, that this would have given Romney an advantage.... only after they lost the election, did they start their 6 straight years of investigations on Benghazi.

Frankly my dear, you're an idiot and a stupid one at that. You only "see" and "hear" what you want to see and hear. You start with a presupposition and find corroboration in words that simply don't exist except in your head. You are the worst kind of partisan (these exist on both sides of the aisle). You did the same thing to Kavanaugh, there was nothing but Ford's words yet he became Satan to you.
Kavanaugh was not Satan, he was still a kid, when he did what he did to Ford, and a drunk as a skunk kid, at that.... which can lead to stupid things and for a 15 year old Ford, I suppose scary things to her, to happen.

On 60minutes, Trump blasted the situation and he said there would be consequences.

What the fuck do left wingers want?

He has you fools spinning in circles.

Trump vows 'severe punishment' if Saudis killed Jamal Khashoggi

:rolleyes:

We've known for 2 and a half weeks who viciously murdered Khashoggi, what is Trump waiting for...? And during those 2 1/2 weeks he has done nothing but try to help the Prince CREATE a story that was mutually good for both of them.... and that's just awful that he has done that, so openly, imo.
Sadly, your opinion is based on biased talking points, Care. You have no facts, just political tripe.
A few days ago you stated how much I changed since I was last here, I think it's you that has changed. just an observation
:D

I have zero love for Trump, if that is what you mean.... but I simply can not support a pathological liar, and a divisive person like trump, who is every single thing mom and dad taught me to stay away from, a liar, boastful, arrogant, rude, nasty, multi time adulterer with no remorse, a cheater, greedy, lawless and crooked to his very core....

and a person like Trump, who wakes every day to call me, and all my friends and relatives, the enemy, and lie and bash me n company daily, is unacceptable for any President....

so, no... I have not changed... I, unlike many, still have a moral compass....
So this is the reason that you're just carrying the water of the democrats. You know there isn't facts, but you don't like the guy.
So you'll say anything to smirch Trump.
I remember when Obama called the republicans the enemy, he was a pathological liar, he was divisive, boastful, arrogant, etc
Somewhere Trump crossed a line. To be truthful politics is a dirty profession if you haven't noticed. I don't vote for a person for a popularity
contest, He isn't a Mother Teresa, none of them are. I want results to issues that affect me. Trump has done an outstanding job regarding those issues.
Every single day, not once or twice in 8 years like Obama, Trump calls half of America, evil, liars, the enemy..... blatantly, in front of the whole world.... he's a divider.... the master of all dividers... can even give Satan, a run for his money.... and THAT is not good for us as a Nation, that is not good for America and its future.

For you to even compare this Trump garbage, to an occasional blurt Obama might have said in frustration is simply ridiculous imo.

And no, I did not vote for Obama, either election.

(Also Meister, when I was a Mod, I WAS less vocal about my political positions, so you are right that I have changed in that particular manner.... but that is because as a Mod, I always felt I needed to wear my Mod hat all the time, and be as neutral as I could be, so our "customers"/Posters, would believe I was fair, in my mod positions and decisions)

Last edited:

Really?

Got it?

Obama and Hillary did not kill the 4 Americans in Benghazi and I have never, even when it first happened equated Obama and Hillary as the terrorists and murderers....

What Right wingers immediately made a fuss about, was that 3 days after it happened and Rice went on TV saying it was likely the book author that caused the protest and murder and attack with a slight possibility that it was terrorists....

the COVER UP of what happened there right before an election, was the rightwingers complaint, that it took 10 days before the Obama Admin came out and said it was AlQaeda type terrorists... was their immediate outrage.... they thought if Obama had said immediately that it was terrorists, that this would have given Romney an advantage.... only after they lost the election, did they start their 6 straight years of investigations on Benghazi.

I never once called Clinton or Obama terroriat supporters and if you read what I wrote it was the failure of the government to fund and protect the diplomat.

The reality is both ends failed and not just one branch of the government.

Obama along with Clinton failure were being more open to the people but also failing to fight for adequate funding for the Diplomat security detial.

Rice comments were wrong and no way to twist it to shine it as a mistake.

As for the GOP failure it is clearly noted in their budget from the House and they are also guilty for his death.

Now let get to what you wrote in the OP and that is comparing Rosanne Barr to Ana de Armas and should never happen.

The reality is the death of the Journalist is Arabia issue and not Trump.

Yes, Trump words will hurt him with those like you but alas you would never vote nor support his Presidency.

So for me it is Apples to Oranges but hey enjoy...

On 60minutes, Trump blasted the situation and he said there would be consequences.

What the fuck do left wingers want?

He has you fools spinning in circles.

Trump vows 'severe punishment' if Saudis killed Jamal Khashoggi

:rolleyes:

We've known for 2 and a half weeks who viciously murdered Khashoggi, what is Trump waiting for...? And during those 2 1/2 weeks he has done nothing but try to help the Prince CREATE a story that was mutually good for both of them.... and that's just awful that he has done that, so openly, imo.
Sadly, your opinion is based on biased talking points, Care. You have no facts, just political tripe.
A few days ago you stated how much I changed since I was last here, I think it's you that has changed. just an observation
:D

I have zero love for Trump, if that is what you mean.... but I simply can not support a pathological liar, and a divisive person like trump, who is every single thing mom and dad taught me to stay away from, a liar, boastful, arrogant, rude, nasty, multi time adulterer with no remorse, a cheater, greedy, lawless and crooked to his very core....

and a person like Trump, who wakes every day to call me, and all my friends and relatives, the enemy, and lie and bash me n company daily, is unacceptable for any President....

so, no... I have not changed... I, unlike many, still have a moral compass....
So this is the reason that you're just carrying the water of the democrats. You know there isn't facts, but you don't like the guy.
So you'll say anything to smirch Trump.
I remember when Obama called the republicans the enemy, he was a pathological liar, he was divisive, boastful, arrogant, etc
Somewhere Trump crossed a line. To be truthful politics is a dirty profession if you haven't noticed. I don't vote for a person for a popularity
contest, He isn't a Mother Teresa, none of them are. I want results to issues that affect me. Trump has done an outstanding job regarding those issues.
Every single day, not once or twice in 8 years like Obama, Trump calls half of America, evil, liars, the enemy..... blatantly, in front of the whole world.... he's a divider.... the master of all dividers... can even give Satan, a run for his money.... and THAT is not good for us as a Nation, that is not good for America and its future.

For you to even compare this Trump garbage, to an occasional blurt Obama might have said in frustration is simply ridiculous imo.

And no, I did not vote for Obama, either election.

(Also Meister, when I was a Mod, I WAS less vocal about my political positions, so you are right that I have changed in that particular manner.... but that is because as a Mod, I always felt I needed to wear my Mod hat all the time, and be as neutral as I could be, so our "customers"/Posters, would believe I was fair, in my mod positions and decisions)

I am going to be really HONEST and admit Obama is not as bad as Trump but Obama was not good for this Nation either.

Yes, some of it was because of him being mixed race and Birthers not able to live with the idea he won not once but twice but also the fact that Obama race baited a lot himself.

As the highest ranking Diplomat Obama and Trump have failed in my eyes but let me be very clear Hillary Clinton was not bettet either!

Obama failure to work with a hostile Congress like Bill Clinton proved to me Obama was a failure at being a diplomat.

Just my personal opinion and again notice my comment about Trump before anyone clain I am John Boy fan!

11th hour desperation is coming out.

When ya'll stop comparing Trump to Hillary, ya just might get somewhere...….maybe

Kavanaugh was not Satan, he was still a kid, when he did what he did to Ford, and a drunk as a skunk kid, at that.... which can lead to stupid things and for a 15 year old Ford, I suppose scary things to her, to happen.

…….when he did what he did to Ford...…

prove it

When ya'll stop comparing Trump to Hillary, ya just might get somewhere...….maybe

John Trump and Hillary were good friends at one time, so ya know Birds of the Same feather are usually from the same cukcoo nest that they flew over many times...

I know, but I am more insane!

Really?

Got it?

I never once called Clinton or Obama terroriat supporters and if you read what I wrote it was the failure of the government to fund and protect the diplomat.

The reality is both ends failed and not just one branch of the government.

Obama along with Clinton failure were being more open to the people but also failing to fight for adequate funding for the Diplomat security detial.

Rice comments were wrong and no way to twist it to shine it as a mistake.

As for the GOP failure it is clearly noted in their budget from the House and they are also guilty for his death.

Now let get to what you wrote in the OP and that is comparing Rosanne Barr to Ana de Armas and should never happen.

The reality is the death of the Journalist is Arabia issue and not Trump.

Yes, Trump words will hurt him with those like you but alas you would never vote nor support his Presidency.

So for me it is Apples to Oranges but hey enjoy...
It hurts us, as a Nation, that the Leader of the Free world, responded in the way he has responded. It prevents us from having any semblance of being a Moral Authority, a Beacon of Democracy, in the World.

It also hurts us, because we have laws on the books, that allows us to intervene and condemn atrocities such as this.... like the Magnitsky Act and other laws as well....

By Trump's actions and comments of making up excuses for the Saudi Prince in PUBLIC as he did, was not only a total embarrassment for our Nation, and it not only put in jeopardy our moral standing in the world, but the safety of many other people, throughout the world who are ruled by Authoritarian figures like the Prince, or Putin or Kim or Ergoden or Syria etc etc etc....but are dissidents.

It not only was a message to these thugs, that they can continue to murder their citizens or ex pats, throughout the world, like Putin did in England with poison.... We need to hold the stand of being AGAINST this brutal type of behavior and NOT try to be the front man for a created excuse for it.

simple as that....

sure we have other geopolitical things going on with the Saudis, sure we will continue to work with them, but pushing for the King to put another Prince in Charge, behind the scenes....

But for this President to be a pawn for the Prince's excuse for being a brutal murderer, is absolutely INEXCUSABLE.

Can you even IMAGINE what outrage you would have if Obama or any president in our History, had blatantly done that on the world stage? Even the left would have been outraged.

…….when he did what he did to Ford...…

prove it
Easy Peasy!

Does Timmy's house (for brew-skis, on his calendar on July 1st 1982), match the description of what Ford described and drew as the house she was molested at by him?

Why are you lying with and for, a Saudi Prince, and his brutal, grotesque and cruel murder, Mr. President?
Trump has nothing to do with this, dumbass, so how could it possible be "his Benghazi?" Did the guy work for Trump?
And you know this how?? Did the Saudis tell Trump, Kushner they would take care of this reporter for writing bad things about Trump? Did the Saudis consider the reporter an enemy of the Saudi government like Trump says?

Forum List

Back