Is this how it will end?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
While western society is being destroyed right before the eyes of the people, silence appears to be the response. Is this silence permanent or is something brewing that will save America just in time? How much is freedom worth? Is it worth putting something, maybe everything, on the line to keep? How close to the black hole are we willing to let this go? The people are being laughed at by the elites as an empty suit fiddle-faddles in the public square like a stand-up comic. No one seems to be laughing but the show goes on. Is Joe Biden the final curtain for democracy?

The global opinion of Joe Biden makes Rodney Dangerfield look like the most respected man on Earth. Could what comes out of Biden's mouth start World War Three?

Last edited:
While western society is being destroyed right before the eyes of the people, silence appears to be the response. Is this silence permanent or is something brewing that will save America just in time? How much is freedom worth? Is it worth putting something, maybe everything, on the line to keep? How close to the black hole are we willing to let this go? The people are being laughed at by the elites as an empty suit fiddle-faddles in the public square like a stand-up comic. No one seems to be laughing but the show goes on. Is Joe Biden the final curtain for democracy?
If there is a final curtain for democracy it will be you people who will kill it.

I have hopes that after four years of the Democrat Machine dancing its poor puppet (President Biden) across the national stage, people will see they can effect another choice.

If those who absolutely detested President Trump can wait him out, then I think those who are alarmed by the Democrat Machine can wait them out the four years as well. In hindsight, time goes by in a flash.

No. Trumpers are
Maybe it's about that whole "stolen election" thingy? And if the nation collapses because half of the citizenry doesn't feel they can trust election results and so decide the government is illegitimate, then what? Would YOU go along like everything was copacetic? Somehow I doubt it.

1627087608889.png

The oligarchy is not going to allow people to sit around collecting a paycheck after they own everything unless they are part of the chosen one percent.

Best expect to be sweeping, mopping, picking strawberries, picking apples, picking cotton, and any other menial job, if you're not part of the one percent if you want to be feed.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1627087485644.png
    1627087485644.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 29

This isn't the first time aristocrats and elitist around the globe determined that the populous needed to be culled. Look at the Americans, catholic church honchos and all the others who went along with Hitler's plans to begin with.

Instead of being horrified I now do this

Shots fired at a ball park and fan gets hit.........I laugh

62 yr old beaten with a frying pan and her walker stolen....I chuckle

2 year old shot at a burger joint....I giggle

14 yr olds murdering innocent people....i belly laugh.

Instead of being horrified anymore, I just chuckle and hope some people on the board suffer these same things

Could Biden's coming destruction of the US economy with hyper inflation start a second Civil War? Jesus, how long is this going to go on?

Could Biden's coming destruction of the US economy with hyper inflation start a second Civil War? Jesus, how long is this going to go on?
Things are going to be OK. The scaremongers really got into your head.

Things are going to be OK. The scaremongers really got into your head.
What scaremongers are those? I remember the last time the volcano blew. Mount Carter nearly took us down. People dropped their keys in the mailbox and just abandoned their homes. The interest rate hit 17 percent. It is going to be much worse now because violence has been normalized. Like Reagan said, when it is gone here there is no place to go. The American experiment looks like it is ending, We have been betrayed by our leadership. We tried with Trump but they just cheated their way back to power. I hope it is not over but it appears to be.

What scaremongers are those? I remember the last time the volcano blew. Mount Carter nearly took us down. People dropped their keys in the mailbox and just abandoned their homes. The interest rate hit 17 percent. It is going to be much worse now because violence has been normalized. Like Reagan said, when it is gone here there is no place to go. The American experiment looks like it is ending, We have been betrayed by our leadership. We tried with Trump but they just cheated their way back to power. I hope it is not over but it appears to be.
If Trump had anything of value to add to the American way of life he fucked it up. It was not some vast conspiracy that ended his presidency, he just really sucked at being president. People have been predicting the end of America since before it began yet we have endured and remain the most influential country on earth. If it is to come to an end no single man can prevent it, especially not a man as self interested as Trump. While you sit around consuming resources waiting for someone to take away your fear there are people actually working on our problems. You just don't want to hear what they are saying.

The global opinion of Joe Biden makes Rodney Dangerfield look like the most respected man on Earth. Could what comes out of Biden's mouth start World War Three?
Is Western society being destroyed? I haven't noticed. Maybe your conception of Western society is anachronistic and needs a reboot. Western society has always been evolving, why would you expect it to stand still for you? Besides, your conception of Western society probably never existed except in your imagination.

Why do you claim Biden is not respected around the world? I see that global respect for the US has soared since Trump lost the election. Unfortunately the storming of the Capitol does make us look like a third-world dictatorship but that is not on Biden.

Since you put this in the Religious and Ethics forum:

Jesus is coming back.

Soon.

Jesus has been coming back 'soon' for the last 2,000 years. Your patience is admirable.

Just one indicator:

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.--Revelation 1:7

No one could have imagined such a thing in, say, AD 300, or for that matter, even 100 years ago.

Not so difficult to imagine now.

Yo Semite!

Just one indicator:

Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.--Revelation 1:7

No one could have imagined such a thing in, say, AD 300, or for that matter, even 100 years ago.

Not so difficult to imagine now.
Jesus is not coming back. He would only get nailed on a cross again. No religious establishment would welcome him. No preacher would tolerate being criticized by him. No Christian would listen to how they have been misled. The money changers now own the temple as well as the nails and the cross. Their followers have been left with nothing but hammers.

Jesus is not coming back. He would only get nailed on a cross again. No religious establishment would welcome him. No preacher would tolerate being criticized by him. No Christian would listen to how they have been misled. The money changers now own the temple as well as the nails and the cross. Their followers have been left with nothing but hammers.

He could not be nailed on the cross again. He comes again as Conqueror and Judge.

Every knee will bow.

He could not be nailed on the cross again. He comes again as Conqueror and Judge.

Every knee will bow.
That's not Jesus. A cold celestial being of wrath and destruction coming to flip the chessboard bears no resemblance to Him. Can't buy it.

Forum List

Back