Numerous times Joe Biden has claimed he “cut the debt” in half. How is this accurate?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The loons think any slight reduction in spending from previous budgets is cutting the debt. its still deficit spending.

2021: $28.5 trillion
2023: $34 trillion

Seems to me that Joe Biden has added $5.5 trillion to the debt. HE DID NOT “CUT IT IN HALF”.

Here is but one example…he has done this NUMEROUS TIMES.

Shouldnt he be fact checked?

As bad as he is, the Cabal would rather install a faulty Ballchinian Body Double than allow the cackling black woman to become President

Objectively, Biden has NOT CUT THE DEBT.

He needs to be FACT CHECKED by his voters.

I thought you guys were all about telling the truth!

Did Biden cut the debt AT ALL?

When you cultists are so obviously politically motivated, it overtly hurts your cause. You are insincere.

I thought we were all about telling the truth.

Now not so much, huh?

Objectively, Biden has NOT CUT THE DEBT.

He needs to be FACT CHECKED by his voters.

I thought you guys were all about telling the truth!

Did Biden cut the debt AT ALL?

When you cultists are so obviously politically motivated, it overtly hurts your cause. You are insincere.
He doesn't care. In Biden's boggled mind whatever he says is true. When he says Americans don't want to go back to the MAGA prices of the Trump years, he believes it.

When you go to Snopes and search "biden debt" the first thing that pops up is "25% of our debt accumulated during the Trump administration.

No checking of Tater's multiple claims he cut the debt

Thats ok. USMB LEFTIES are very very very concerned about POTUS telling the truth. They will correct the error, wont you guys?

Forum List

Back