It is True: Hamas Palestinians Murdered Jewish Babies By Cutting Off Their Heads and Burning them Alive

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Joe Biden confirms seeing photos of dead baby photos:

Dead baby photos now released:

Of course, we all know it is true, save for some disgruntled anti-Semites. These folks are very easy to spot: In the wake of a modern Jewish Holocaust they voice support for the vile acts of Hamas by crying about Israel’s past treatment of the so-called “Palestinian” scumbags. In reality, Israel treated these vermin pretty damned well. The only instances of Israel taking up arms against the maggots related to their response to Palestinian violence against Jews. The Hamas supporters always leave this part out of their fairy tale. This is because Hamas and their supporters are liars, vile disgusting liars,

Yea, they broke into homes and gunned down families, but it’s beneath them to behead babies?

I saw some were burned to death. That’s even more barbaric.

This is what happens when you have a truly Godless people. Islam worships a false god, that commands killing innocent and raping women, so why would anyone be shocked by it?

• Banned
Those atrocities were done purposely to illicit blind anger by the Israeli's. Such anger might cause Israel to make some grave mistakes in response.
Those atrocities were done purposely to illicit blind anger by the Israeli's. Such anger might cause Israel to make some grave mistakes in response.
There has been this ongoing idea that at some point the pan-Arab world would rise up and destroy Israel if Israel's retribution to a terror attack against the swarthy "Palestinians" was sufficiently bad enough to provoke the base passions of these simple-minded Islamic fundamentalists, whether Sunni or Shia. I just do not think that is the case anymore, if it ever was the case. Israel may attract more terror attacks due to the current military operation; for example, the Hezbollah fags are attacking from Lebanon while the Syrian terrorists (presumably remnants of ISIS) attack from the south. Israel can take care of these little shits. In fact, Israel is perfectly capable, in my opinion, of taking care of all of this itself. The only reason this is going on today is that Israel has exhibited such restraint in the past under pressure from some in the west to do so (e.g., the Ayatollah Barack Hussein Barry Hamas Obama, former El Presidente' of the Peoples Republica de la Americas). America seems to always feel like it has to keep Israel on a "leash" so as not to disturb the usually fruitless peace talks. I have never agreed with that as a general policy. Every nation-state should be free to defend itself in the manner that it sees fit.

I think that Hamas has really messed up this time. The world is not supporting the "Palestinian" nonsense like it once did. The world is certainly not going to put up with what Hamas just did. The idiotic moral equivalency arguments flitting about today appeal to nobody but hardcore terrorist groups, their sympathizers, and dumb white kids in America.

Hamas hopes that the entire Middle East will join them to fulfill their goal of a complete destruction of Israel. Barbarism to exact civilian cadualties in Gaza to yell look at Israel.

It is meant to anger.

Their Charter is the exact same Charter of Hitler.

There has been this ongoing idea that at some point the pan-Arab world would rise up and destroy Israel if Israel's retribution to a terror attack against the swarthy "Palestinians" was sufficiently bad enough to provoke the base passions of these simple-minded Islamic fundamentalists, whether Sunni or Shia. I just do not think that is the case anymore, if it ever was the case. Israel may attract more terror attacks due to the current military operation; for example, the Hezbollah fags are attacking from Lebanon while the Syrian terrorists (presumably remnants of ISIS) attack from the south. Israel can take care of these little shits. In fact, Israel is perfectly capable, in my opinion, of taking care of all of this itself. The only reason this is going on today is that Israel has exhibited such restraint in the past under pressure from some in the west to do so (e.g., the Ayatollah Barack Hussein Barry Hamas Obama, former El Presidente' of the Peoples Republica de la Americas). America seems to always feel like it has to keep Israel on a "leash" so as not to disturb the usually fruitless peace talks. I have never agreed with that as a general policy. Every nation-state should be free to defend itself in the manner that it sees fit.

I think that Hamas has really messed up this time. The world is not supporting the "Palestinian" nonsense like it once did. The world is certainly not going to put up with what Hamas just did. The idiotic moral equivalency arguments flitting about today appeal to nobody but hardcore terrorist groups, their sympathizers, and dumb white kids in America.
Demonstrations in support of HAMAS and the Palestinians are popping up all over the world.

• Banned
Demonstrations in support of HAMAS and the Palestinians are popping up all over the world.
Yeah, but it is not like its millions of people who are ready to take up arms against Israel. They are largely a bunch of crybabies bitching.

No. The atrocities are not to illicit blind anger. The atrocities are to excite and ignite the Islamic world into a bloodbath frenzy. The Mexican cartels do much the same things for the same reason.

Yeah, like leveling Gaza? If someone had done those kinds of things to the people I love I'd want them eradicated like rabid animals. Fuck the Palestinians. Fuck the Iranians. Fuck Barack Obama and Joe Biden for giving them more money to conduct world wide terror!

Where's all our libs in these threads, eh?

What, bad week for them? Bad month? Bad year?

Sadly, too many have to suffer untold atrocities for their follies.

Having never lived under occupation, I`ll remain neutral here. I will say that words like Demafascist are childish...and idiotic. If it wasn`t you wouldn`t be saying it, kiddo.
I am all for calling a spade a spade.

It looks like this thread hasn't been updated. Biden initially said he saw photos of the dead babies, but after that the White House backtracked and stated he hadn't seen pictures of dead babies.

Also, initially the story was said to be confirmed by the Israeli government, but then they later stated that the story is unconfirmed.

Unless anything has changed in the last couple days, 'unconfirmed' appears to be the current status.

But that won't matter much, because what typically happens in cases like this is extremely provocative headlines make a huge impact on the public, and retractions are almost always very quiet and unseen.

It looks like this thread hasn't been updated. Biden initially said he saw photos of the dead babies, but after that the White House backtracked and stated he hadn't seen pictures of dead babies.

Also, initially the story was said to be confirmed by the Israeli government, but then they later stated that the story is unconfirmed.

Unless anything has changed in the last couple days, 'unconfirmed' appears to be the current status.

But that won't matter much, because what typically happens in cases like this is extremely provocative headlines make a huge impact on the public, and retractions are almost always very quiet and unseen.
So what did xiden think he saw?? Weird

Only problem is that it did not happen .

Gullibles Rule .

If you cannot be bothered to research all sources , I frankly could not care a button .
But for the record , it did not happen .

No pre-determined allegiances to either side . Just addicted to research and trying to see how the world actually works . And how silly lazy people can be .

Forum List

Back