It is True: Hamas Palestinians Murdered Jewish Babies By Cutting Off Their Heads and Burning them Alive

there is a COLUMBUS sect of what religion? There is a religion that calls Columbus saint or prophet----Columbus determines the US code of law?
There are people who venerate him and his culture as they do slaver Founders. I'm just pointing out a culture that celebrates slavers and rapists is in no position to question someone else's.

There are people who venerate him and his culture as they do slaver Founders. I'm just pointing out a culture that celebrates slavers and rapists is in no position to question someone else's.
your POINT OUT is idiotic. I was born in the USA---no one VENERATES
Columbus----and the catholic church has not named him a SAINT---but it
is mostly ethnic ITALIANS ---CATHOLIC that celebrate Columbus day as a minor,
non-religious holiday----we also celebrate Martin Luther King day

your POINT OUT is idiotic. I was born in the USA---no one VENERATES
Columbus----and the catholic church has not named him a SAINT---but it
is mostly ethnic ITALIANS ---CATHOLIC that celebrate Columbus day as a minor,
non-religious holiday----we also celebrate Martin Luther King day
Martin Luther King wasn't a rapist or slaver and almost more than anyone, worthy of veneration. But yes, Americans do venerate Columbus as well as the slaver Founders. Veneration simply means to respect and honor. There was a thread not to long ago where a number of posters here expressed their admiration for Columbus.

Martin Luther King wasn't a rapist or slaver and almost more than anyone, worthy of veneration. But yes, Americans do venerate Columbus as well as the slaver Founders. Veneration simply means to respect and honor. There was a thread not to long ago where a number of posters here expressed their admiration for Columbus.
You are making no point-----even the Italian catholics that call themselves
"THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS" don't "VENERATE COLUMBUS" I never
came across lines like "COLUMBUS SAYS....." or "COLUMBUS. "OUR LEADER"
your desperation is embarrassing

You are making no point-----even the Italian catholics that call themselves
"THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS" don't "VENERATE COLUMBUS" I never
came across lines like "COLUMBUS SAYS....." or "COLUMBUS. "OUR LEADER"
your desperation is embarrassing
Columbus doesn't have to be your leader for you to venerate him. Why don't you try a rational counter point?

Columbus doesn't have to be your leader for you to venerate him. Why don't you try a rational counter point?
I don't venerate him. I have a soft place in my heart for Abraham Lincoln---very
clever person. We celebrate his birthday

a SLAVER is a person who "does business in slavery". I am not aware
of any "SLAVER FOUNDERS"
You're not aware Washington and Jefferson and 41 out of the 56 signatories of the Declaration of Independence were slavers?

You're not aware Washington and Jefferson and 41 out of the 56 signatories of the Declaration of Independence were slavers?
owning a slave back then does not make a person a SLAVER any more than
owning a suit makes a person a TAILOR

owning a slave back then does not make a person a SLAVER any more than
owning a suit makes a person a TAILOR
Well no, a tailor is someone who makes clothes. Owning clothes isn't the same as making clothes. As you said, a slaver is someone who deals in slaves. Washington and Jefferson both dealt in slaves. They bought slaves. They sold slaves. And the worked slaves for their own profit. In every aspect that is dealing with slaves.

Well no, a tailor is someone who makes clothes. Owning clothes isn't the same as making clothes. As you said, a slaver is someone who deals in slaves. Washington and Jefferson both dealt in slaves. They bought slaves. They sold slaves. And the worked slaves for their own profit. In every aspect that is dealing with slaves.
buying a car ----and sometime later --selling it----does not make a person
a car dealer. When I bake cookies----I am not magically transformed to
the NABISCO COMPANY

They don't teach putting God above yourself and even your family and children in church? And that occasionally doesn't have poor consequences?
We worship God by caring for ourselves, our family, and others. Of course, some judgment is required by both pastor and congregant.

buying a car ----and sometime later --selling it----does not make a person
a car dealer.
It technically does. You're just an unlicensed one with a very short career. In the case of slaver Founders however were talking people with hundreds of slaves. Washington was the largest slave owner in Virginia and second largest was fellow Founder and Declaration signer, George Mason.
When I bake cookies----I am not magically transformed to
the NABISCO COMPANY
Well no, because Nabisco is a legal entity. You are a baker though.

It technically does. You're just an unlicensed one with a very short career. In the case of slaver Founders however were talking people with hundreds of slaves. Washington was the largest slave owner in Virginia and second largest was fellow Founder and Declaration signer, George Mason.

Well no, because Nabisco is a legal entity. You are a baker though.
This discussion is silly I am not a baker----and I doubt that any of the founders made
a living in slave dealing

We worship God by caring for ourselves, our family, and others. Of course, some judgment is required by both pastor and congregant.
In your congregation maybe. Other congregations use the Bible and the story of Gomorrah to promote hate against gays like the Westboro Baptist church. Muslim congregations aren't any different. Some use the Quran to promote brotherhood and some to promote violence.

This discussion is silly I am not a baker----and I doubt that any of the founders made
a living in slave dealing
They're still slavers. People who brutalized men, women and children for their own profit and they're idolized by many in American culture.

In your congregation maybe. Other congregations use the Bible and the story of Gomorrah to promote hate against gays like the Westboro Baptist church. Muslim congregations aren't any different. Some use the Quran to promote brotherhood and some to promote violence.
Most Christians just want them to repent, or stay in the closet where they belong. :biggrin:

They're still slavers. People who brutalized men, women and children for their own profit and they're idolized by many in American culture.

A lot of "slavers" sold your ancestors into slavery. African slave trade was a money maker back in the day. Hint....the sellers were black

The Sub Human Hamas Islamists used Shovels to cut off Toddlers heads . I will never believe the “ One Planet One People “ BS again

Forum List

Back