Is This Good News Or Bad News? Trump Trial Postponed

Huh? Bragg's bullshit is a criminal trial.
I don't think so. It was originally, then Bragg dropped it, prompting those two highly respected mob prosecutors to quit. When it was resurrected it turned into a civil trial, either due to statute of limitations or something else.

If you support Trump this is a great day.

I think that if it was truly great then the case would be dismissed. I personally believe that the democrats have something crooked up their sleeves.

I don't think so. It was originally, then Bragg dropped it, prompting those two highly respected mob prosecutors to quit. When it was resurrected it turned into a civil trial, either due to statute of limitations or something else.
You'd be wrong

34 of the 91 Felonies you guys keep chanting about are Bragg's. He pulled some novel bullshit to turn them into felonies, which got around the SOL. One the many reasons even honest lefty attorneys are saying his prosecution is going to go down in flames.

Nobody else would ever be indicted for this nonsense. That's how witch hunts work. You sorry saps keep believing, it's good entertainment.
No one would be indicted* for stealing classified documents, or business fraud?
4i6Ckte.gif

You're kind of stupid, aren't you?
sYJM5Y6.gif

*indicted: pronounced in-dahy-tid

Not like MAGA **** Marjorie Trailor Queen
4i6Ckte.gif

If you support Trump this is a great day.
Trump would be better off having it in March, then using all the months before November to propagandize it like he did January 6.

If the trial ends up being in September that's not good for him at all. It's a criminal trial and he must be in the courtroom, off the campaign trail. If he tries to manage both, at his old age he's going to look and sound like shit, making even more mental and speech gaffes, looking demented. plus, his hair and makeup can't take that much each day. Don't even get me started on his girdle.

He's the most unmanly president we've ever had, and that includes James Buchanan.

No one would be indicted* for stealing classified documents, or business fraud?
4i6Ckte.gif

You're kind of stupid, aren't you?
sYJM5Y6.gif

*indicted: pronounced in-dahy-tid

Not like MAGA **** Marjorie Trailor Queen
4i6Ckte.gif

Wait, you're alking about Biden? We all know he stole classified documents, as to the fraud, we'll have to wait for his impeachment. Otherwise, i have no idea what sort of nonsense you are spewing.

mental and speech gaffes, looking demented. plus, his hair and makeup can't take that much each day. Don't even get me started on his girdle.

This something I have never understood. His base are shot and a beer guys. Women who don't wear makeup.
They hate men who wear make up and wear their hair like a women as Trump does.
Bit still, they live him

Sick, hypocritical motherfuckers.

This something I have never understood. His base are shot and a beer guys. Women who don't wear makeup.
They hate men who wear make up and wear their hair like a women as Trump does.
Bit still, they live him

Sick, hypocritical motherfuckers.

download (16).jpeg

Forum List

Back