Is this a new era of honesty starting at CNN?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
News we'd like to see:

cooper.png

Many of the talk hosts are so biased, they need to be removed. But then again, maybe they don't mind their ratings when their own biases are more important.

They were long ago "the Clinton news network". They have to be dismantled and re-tooled. Anderson C., Wolfe.........impossible to repair thosr sorts.

They are also WW, every airport, hotel room, all through Asia. They are the only American news. Tragic to pollute those people. I think it is a different show (CNN Asia) but same dribble only slower.

Hilarious how the right has been all over CNN nuts over the past year, but do any of you actually watch it?

I gotta tell you, as a hard line liberal I am DISGUSTED with CNN. Their coverage of Trump was virtually non-stop throughout the campaign cycle. The amount of free advertising they gave him has gotta be worth 3 billion dollars. Even the CEO admitted that they made a mistake in airing full Trump rallies in the begging...yet they continued with favoring Trump coverage all the way up until the bitter end. Even on the last day of rallies, they were airing Trump's speech over Bill Clinton's speech.

And they hired that sack of shit Lewendowski while he was still receiving severance from the Trump campaign.

As far as I'm concerned, CNN is just barely one notch above the clickbait fake news sites. I'm done with CNN. It isn't a particularly liberal network.

Hilarious how the right has been all over CNN nuts over the past year, but do any of you actually watch it?

I gotta tell you, as a hard line liberal I am DISGUSTED with CNN. Their coverage of Trump was virtually non-stop throughout the campaign cycle. The amount of free advertising they gave him has gotta be worth 3 billion dollars. Even the CEO admitted that they made a mistake in airing full Trump rallies in the begging...yet they continued with favoring Trump coverage all the way up until the bitter end. Even on the last day of rallies, they were airing Trump's speech over Bill Clinton's speech.

And they hired that sack of shit Lewendowski while he was still receiving severance from the Trump campaign.

As far as I'm concerned, CNN is just barely one notch above the clickbait fake news sites. I'm done with CNN. It isn't a particularly liberal network.
Here ya go.

0bdba7b95ef9bd1221ae3ae3aec0b39c.jpg

Here ya go.

0bdba7b95ef9bd1221ae3ae3aec0b39c.jpg

Uh, ok? Doesn't offend me at all. Try again douchebag.

The Magazine Generation

This is the Facebook/MySpace generation, and people want to hear about news that affects the people (e.g., Chelsea Clinton/Courtney Love).

CNN has become the most accessible news network (on TV and online!), so what we should really talk about is 'controversy access.'

magazine.jpg

Forum List

Back