Is this a good question for a 1st date I have on sunday?

I'm not "mad" at all. Just laughing at how ridiculous you are. Lol. :lol: No women with a brain would date you.

Are you BIG MAD or LITTLE MAD Chrissy Poo

You are "mad" and that is easy to see. :D

what i got to be mad about?

I'm employed at a stable job
healthy
The NBA Playoffs are on all weekend
I got a date tomorrow with a Hot girl

I'm COOL chrissy POO

You are sick in the head. You need a head shrinker, not dates. No woman would date you anyway. Lol. You are a pathetic excuse not only for a man but for a human being.

Where your boyfriend at? U need a man to tickle your face with his dick lol
Wow! Fbj is owning ChrisL! This is pretty hilarious!

Just remember, fbj, you need to have your dick out while you are talking to this chick.

I was kind of hesitant to go on the date because when I told her when my last date was and that I had to stop due to housing issues, she said

You didn't contact her again once your life got better? I wanted to say so bad........"BITCH I AM TALKING TO YOU WHY YOU WORRIED ABOUT HER?

Just remember, fbj, you need to have your dick out while you are talking to this chick.

I was kind of hesitant to go on the date because when I told her when my last date was and that I had to stop due to housing issues, she said

You didn't contact her again once your life got better? I wanted to say so bad........"BITCH I AM TALKING TO YOU WHY YOU WORRIED ABOUT HER?

Like I said, your blow up dolls don't count. That's why they don't talk back. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
shakehead.gif

She is probably fucking another man on the side

No, but it's nice to see you have nothing other than attempted insults to use as discussion material.

I would suggest you get in touch with a wonderful female dating coach I know in SC, but I wouldn't want to risk her having to deal with you if you actually got in touch with her.

Before you go listening to Alex too much, remember he dates while married. Getting into the pants is first and foremost on his mind.

Perfect! You have got your game face on! When are you supposed to meet this bitch tonight?

Like I said, your blow up dolls don't count. That's why they don't talk back. :D
Last time you talked back you got all deflated and needed to be revived.:itsok:

5091.jpg

She is probably fucking another man on the side

No, but it's nice to see you have nothing other than attempted insults to use as discussion material.

I would suggest you get in touch with a wonderful female dating coach I know in SC, but I wouldn't want to risk her having to deal with you if you actually got in touch with her.
What do "dating coaches" teach in South Carolina? How to tell the difference between a male donkey and a female donkey?

Before you go listening to Alex too much, remember he dates while married. Getting into the pants is first and foremost on his mind.
Hey ManTits, nice of you to show up. I still see you are fantasizing about me.

Look, I am hearing a lot of false assertions in here maligning cheating husbands. Fact is, if a dude screws a bunch of other women but still makes the choice to go home to you, then you ought to be flattered. This whole moronic notion that marriage is a partnership is something that has only come about in the west over the last 50 years or so. It is nonsense.

Perfect! You have got your game face on! When are you supposed to meet this bitch tonight?

Tomorrow afternoon

What do "dating coaches" teach in South Carolina? How to tell the difference between a male donkey and a female donkey?

Actually she's a certified family therapist who has her degree from Harvard and worked in Boston for several years before returning to her home area of Charleston, SC to open her own family therapy practice. She does relationship/dating advice on the side.

Actually she's a certified family therapist who has her degree from Harvard and worked in Boston for several years before returning to her home area of Charleston, SC to open her own family therapy practice. She does relationship/dating advice on the side.
Hmmmm... Maybe I ought to look her up. Is she hot?

Forum List

Back