Phone sex line

MysticalCat

Rookie
Apr 14, 2016
I have liked using phone sex lines the past 2 weeks, it's not just about talking to any old girl to me, I want to maintain a relationship, I tend to like to stick with a girl and have fun with her, get to know her, I am actually very confident, I am 18 years old and they like me. So usually I just stick to the same girls and get to know them, I want to defend myself before anyone says it and say I'm not a creep despite all this, I just like to talk to girls, just like how you'd go out and do it, I just like talking to them down the phone because it's another way to me.

I was talking to a girl last time who told me she was strugglnig with money as she told me, and I was talking about how it's hard when you don't get to go out to clubs because of how expensive they are, so we continued on with it and talked about how she gets shy when she goes out despite talking to men all the time, she says that because she doesn't have money that she never goes out on dates, she told me she feels bad about herself because of it and has anxienty problems which means she gets nervous and can't go outside and meet other men. She told me that I shouldn't think that she is confident just because she talks to men on the phone, and I said to her "listen I agree with you, I never thought that and you wouldn't have to explain it to me"

I didn't want to say to her, "hey you, you talk to men on a phone sex line, go out and meet some new men" do you see what I mean?? It's absurd to just say that to her despite all the other things that go on in her life, but other men don't see this and think she can just do it because she talks to men on the phone and it's these men that don't understand her. It's not really a suprise at this point we didn't do anything naughty, and I never did with this one in the first place. So I can understand how they feel. That is a great thing to have, to understand how they feel, I know that you can't win an argument with a woman, and the best thing to do is walk away, but I can avoid arguments by avoiding certain situations, by that I mean, there are things that are hard to explain, such as avoiding saying a sentence like "what you cooking?" NOT ONLY because of the fact that it could wind her up, but ALSO because I can see the future and avoid saying something which will trigger off an electrical spark in her brain. Materialism definitely is giving women a hard time though so hopefully that will change.

I have liked using phone sex lines the past 2 weeks, it's not just about talking to any old girl to me, I want to maintain a relationship, I tend to like to stick with a girl and have fun with her, get to know her, I am actually very confident, I am 18 years old and they like me. So usually I just stick to the same girls and get to know them, I want to defend myself before anyone says it and say I'm not a creep despite all this, I just like to talk to girls, just like how you'd go out and do it, I just like talking to them down the phone because it's another way to me.

I was talking to a girl last time who told me she was strugglnig with money as she told me, and I was talking about how it's hard when you don't get to go out to clubs because of how expensive they are, so we continued on with it and talked about how she gets shy when she goes out despite talking to men all the time, she says that because she doesn't have money that she never goes out on dates, she told me she feels bad about herself because of it and has anxienty problems which means she gets nervous and can't go outside and meet other men. She told me that I shouldn't think that she is confident just because she talks to men on the phone, and I said to her "listen I agree with you, I never thought that and you wouldn't have to explain it to me"

I didn't want to say to her, "hey you, you talk to men on a phone sex line, go out and meet some new men" do you see what I mean?? It's absurd to just say that to her despite all the other things that go on in her life, but other men don't see this and think she can just do it because she talks to men on the phone and it's these men that don't understand her. It's not really a suprise at this point we didn't do anything naughty, and I never did with this one in the first place. So I can understand how they feel. That is a great thing to have, to understand how they feel, I know that you can't win an argument with a woman, and the best thing to do is walk away, but I can avoid arguments by avoiding certain situations, by that I mean, there are things that are hard to explain, such as avoiding saying a sentence like "what you cooking?" NOT ONLY because of the fact that it could wind her up, but ALSO because I can see the future and avoid saying something which will trigger off an electrical spark in her brain. Materialism definitely is giving women a hard time though so hopefully that will change.
I have a feeling you're about to get fucked by someone real soon...the wait won't be too long, I'm sure. It's just moments away...

Are you really Ted Cruz?

ted-cruz.jpg

Phone sex line is like still using video tape..

I knew a gal that did the phone sex thing. She claimed she was poor and shy, to the schmucks. She also was bed bound because she was topping out at 600 lbs.

Here is a bit of advice you should consider. You won't find true love at a titty bar or a sex line, no matter how much you want to.

Here is a bit of advice you should consider. You won't find true love at a titty bar or a sex line, no matter how much you want to.
I know, it's just a confidence builder to me as I'm only 18. I don't know why everyone here things their smart by trying to insult me because it isn't worth doing so. Oh well, it's a shame.

I know, it's just a confidence builder to me as I'm only 18. I don't know why everyone here things their smart by trying to insult me because it isn't worth doing so. Oh well, it's a shame.
I turned 18 and got as job as a stripper, had all the women I wanted, 8 dayz a week...

Forum List

Back