Is there no lie too small for GOP shill Limbaugh to tell???

Boy? Even RUSH will tell you he is Conservative first...

Conservative and Repubican are NOT synomymous. Or have you not payed attention and are running under a false talking point?:lol:
But that's only because he's a pathological liar.

And with all liars the truth slips out. Below HE admits that CON$ervatism won but he's not happy about it one single bit because HIS PARTY lost!!!!

May 14, 2008
RUSH: This thing down in Mississippi, the special election, regardless of party, conservatives could have voted for the Republican down there, doesn't matter. In two of the three of these cases, in two of the three of these House Republican congressional losses, they have been beaten by conservative Democrats, big-time conservative, social conservative Democrats. The Republican Party is ceding conservatism in the South to the Democrat Party. You know, yesterday was a very frustrating day, as you know.

CALLER: I was wondering if the Democrats in Mississippi were more conservative than the Republicans, why wouldn't you be pleased about that as a conservative?

RUSH: You think I ought to be happy that there's conservatism out there. I'm not happy my own party wants to get rid of it. I'm mad that my own party wants to cast conservatism aside. I know there's plenty of conservatism out there. That's the source of the frustration.

*I* still OWN this thread.
Keep telling yourself that! :rofl:

BTW, how did that last LimpTard quote taste? :lmao:
It sure shot a gigantic hole in your CON$ervoFascist first bullshit!! :rofl::lmao:

Make sure that you keep close Contact with media Matters and Soros for the latest updates that are all NEW...and outta context.

And with all liars the truth slips out. Below HE admits that CON$ervatism won but he's not happy about it one single bit because HIS PARTY lost!!!!

May 14, 2008
RUSH: This thing down in Mississippi, the special election, regardless of party, conservatives could have voted for the Republican down there, doesn't matter. In two of the three of these cases, in two of the three of these House Republican congressional losses, they have been beaten by conservative Democrats, big-time conservative, social conservative Democrats. The Republican Party is ceding conservatism in the South to the Democrat Party. You know, yesterday was a very frustrating day, as you know.

CALLER: I was wondering if the Democrats in Mississippi were more conservative than the Republicans, why wouldn't you be pleased about that as a conservative?

RUSH: You think I ought to be happy that there's conservatism out there. I'm not happy my own party wants to get rid of it. I'm mad that my own party wants to cast conservatism aside. I know there's plenty of conservatism out there. That's the source of the frustration.

It sure shot a gigantic hole in your CON$ervoFascist first bullshit!! :rofl::lmao:

Make sure that you keep close Contact with media Matters and Soros for the latest updates that are all NEW...and outta context.
And now you've gone full circle back to your mindless programmed reply like a broken record.

The fact remains, your MessiahRushie is a GOP partisan hack first who only pretends to be a CON$ervative.

May 14, 2008

Speaking of outta context updates, how's your FAUX Nooze watching going? It sounds like you've had your brains sucked out.

So thus we see, that liberals/progressives/whatever you want to call them will continue to bash Rush even when they have been shown to be wrong or silly for doing so.
Yeah.....who could POSSIBLY argue with.....

PORKY THE WEATHERMAN??!!!

LimbaughPig.jpg

"YA' DON'T NEED A WEATHERMAN, TO KNOW WHICH WAY THE PIG-SHIT FLOWS!!"

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Last edited:
Yanno.........Oxycotin kinda addles your brain.

No wonder Limp Idiot is so stupid.

You would know about brain addling. I guess taking it in the ass every day with a grease gun kinda gets to you. It doesn't hurt that you have no education and aren't too bright to begin with.
Anyone who get upset over anything Limbaugh says needs to get a life.

^ Another Conservative poster posts conservatively.

Yanno.........Oxycotin kinda addles your brain.

No wonder Limp Idiot is so stupid.

You would know about brain addling. I guess taking it in the ass every day with a grease gun kinda gets to you. It doesn't hurt that you have no education and aren't too bright to begin with.
Anyone who get upset over anything Limbaugh says needs to get a life.

^ Another Conservative poster posts conservatively.

Anybody who is frightened by Sarah Palin needs to get a life.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

I didn't make it up. Obamulate. O-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e.

No Search Results : Oxford Dictionaries Online

No exact results found for "obamulate" in the dictionary.
Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press
Copyright © 2011 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.

You actually have no ability to process information at all, do you Ed?

Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

Your MessiahRushie makes up a word, then denies he made up the word, and being a pathological liar, that confirms he made it up. He pronounces it repeatedly, spells it over the air twice, and 7 times in his transcript and says he found it in the Oxford English Dictionary. So I looked it up exactly as he spelled it and in the dictionary he named and it is not there, and to a mindless DittoTard, I did not properly process the information the pathological liar gave rather than the pathological liar was lying as usual! :cuckoo:
BRILLIANT!!! :rofl::lmao:

Obviously not!

March 24, 2011

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

Your MessiahRushie makes up a word, then denies he made up the word, and being a pathological liar, that confirms he made it up. He pronounces it repeatedly, spells it over the air twice, and 7 times in his transcript and says he found it in the Oxford English Dictionary. So I looked it up exactly as he spelled it and in the dictionary he named and it is not there, and to a mindless DittoTard, I did not properly process the information the pathological liar gave rather than the pathological liar was lying as usual! :cuckoo:
BRILLIANT!!! :rofl::lmao:

You're fuckin scary.. OBSESSED WITH RUSH LIMBAUGH. GET A LIFE.

Obviously not!

March 24, 2011

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

Lighten up R-2 number 2. Better still, try not to let Soros's tax exempt MM raise your blood pressure with their stoopid blogs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpFC9uziVhE]‪Ass Rush Limbaugh mocks Michael J. Fox. thumpandwhip.com‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously not!

March 24, 2011

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

Lighten up R-2 number 2. Better still, try not to let Soros's tax exempt MM raise your blood pressure with their stoopid blogs.
Of course, the brainwashed mindless DittoTards are programmed to accuse everyone who nails their MessiahRushie in his lies as getting everything from mediamatters. It doesn't matter that mediamatters never posted anything about the pathological liar making up the word "obamulate," they can't do anything else but follow their programming!! :lol:

Search Results: Obamulate. | Media Matters for America

And some people are just too fucking stupid to realize Limbaugh is pulling their chain.

Yep, These asswipes are so uptight, Mostly because they never actually listen to Rush. They read Transcripts. Were you do not get the tone of his voice, which clearly is the tone of someone, Joking around and being sarcastic.

I love how Rush leaves on Flaming bags of Poo for the Libs and they jump on it every time!

Every single time!

They are incapable of humor or independent thought.

I find it hilarious!

Obviously not!

March 24, 2011

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

Of course, the brainwashed mindless DittoTards are programmed to accuse everyone who nails their MessiahRushie in his lies as getting everything from mediamatters. It doesn't matter that mediamatters never posted anything about the pathological liar making up the word "obamulate," they can't do anything else but follow their programming!! :lol:

Search Results: Obamulate. | Media Matters for America

Limbaugh is a radio personality. Dan Rather tried to influence a presidential election with fake documents. Which person deserves more scrutiny? Both? Neither? Get a life.

I love how Rush leaves on Flaming bags of Poo for the Libs and they jump on it every time!

Every single time!

I find it hilarious!
I love how Stuttering LimpTard leaves on Flaming bags of Poo for the DittoTards and they swallow them whole every time!

Every single time!

I find it hilarious!

Every single time!

I find it hilarious!
I love how Stuttering LimpTard leaves on Flaming bags of Poo for the DittoTards and they swallow them whole every time!

Every single time!

I find it hilarious!

speaking of incapable of independent thought. :cuckoo:

Every single time!

I find it hilarious!

Every single time!

I find it hilarious!

You fell for it again!

Look at the hysterical OP. Did someone hack your account to make you look like an idiot?

Ding Dong!

Flaming-bag.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back